Chapter 19 –The End / The Start

I Will Never Let You Go

Chapter 19 The End / The Start


 

As Siwon held Tiffany tightly on her hand, pulling her in the process, the girl looked at him, still thinking his little confession earlier. She tried to control the smile that is forming on her face but she can't because of the happiness she felt right now that finally everything is clear as water, that this coward man in front of her really likes her.

 

Siwon didn't notice that they walked far from the park as he stopped, trying to check if the girl at his back is still alive, or should I say all right.

 

Right in instant, the first thing he saw is her reddened wrist, of course because of him, pulling her rashly. Without hesitation, he took her wrist, caressing it with his rough hands.

 

"I'm sorry..." He muttered still concentrating on her pained wrist.

 

Tiffany shook her head stating that she's okay. "It's fine." She responded shyly as she enjoys the feeling of his warm hands.

 

"About what hap--" Before Siwon can finish his sentence, the rain started to pour down lightly but slowly it became harder. They both had no choice but to run at the nearest shelter they can see and so much for their luck, there is a waiting shed nearby.

 

Fortunately, they acted fast as they got there in an instant but not to their knowing their hands are still holding each other tightly.

 

"Why does it always rain when we are together?" Siwon asked as he laughed at his statement with her laughing at it too. Right, it's so coincidenatal that when they are together, the rain always pour down. Is that a lucky sign or a bad sign?

 

As their laughter slowly faded, it's Tiffany who noticed that she's still holding his hand tightly as if it's just normal for them, so she released her hand on him but this guy on her side didn't let her. Siwon took it again before it can fully rest on her side, this time holding it more tightly.

 

What's the reason of being shy towards each other if you knew that you like each other? That's what crossed his mind. Why should he hide it?

 

"Siwon..." Tiffany was surprised by his action as she called out his name.

 

"Can I hold your hand just this time?" The lad seriously said as he diverted his gaze on the shivering girl at his side.

 

Tiffany looked at him, somewhat felt like crying. How can she object if it's Siwon? How can he say no with that smile that easily melted her heart? She wanted to say that 'I want you to hold it forever.' But that didn't escape as she simply nodded, still gazing at his shining eyes.

 

Siwon can't help but to beam his charming smile as his dimples came out. He didn't hesitate as he walked closer to her.

 

"Are you cold?" Tiffany shook her head still mesmerized by his look. Of course, she felt cold but with him, the coldness she felt is nothing because she can feel the warm of their love.

 

"I don't have any jacket with me but the only thing I can lend to you is this." He said sweetly but sincere as he wraps around his arms onto her, sharing the warmth with one another.

 

He laid his chin on her shoulder as he tightly embraced her, appreciating the moment they had. At first, Fany hesitated but her feelings over him overcome her hesitations, she slowly wraps her little arms on his neck as she places her chin on his manly shoulders. It's nice to have someone you like especially if that someone likes you too.
 

 

Siwon was the first one to break their intimate silence as he let his feelings out.

 

"I'm jealous..." He started as Tiffany listened to him. "I was like dying earlier because of that Heechul. I'm jealous of everything that both of you did, I’m jealous because you can laugh normally with him, I’m jealous because you’re too close with each other, I’m jealous because you said that you had a date with him, I’m jealous because you said you watch movies with him, I’m jealous because you kissed him on his cheek, I’m jealous because you have many guy friends like, Kangin, Yesung, Shindong, Leeteuk, Kibum…who’s next again, I forgot.”Siwon stopped as he tried to remember the names that Tiffany mentioned earlier.

 

“I also forgot it.”Fany giggled a bit as they both laugh at each other. Siwon parted their hug as he held her, staring intently in her eyes planning to continue his lines.

 

“I’m jealous because he is your first love and I’m jealous because he kissed you…”He paused again as he prepare himself to say his last line.

 

“I wish that I am Heechul that time. I wish —”Before Siwon can finish his jealousy lines, Fany didn’t hesitate to cut him off with her magical kiss. Yes, Tiffany gave him a kiss (Keep it short and sweet). It’s short but it made everything stopped like fireworks just popped on Siwon’s head. Of course he’s happy but his happiness can’t be expressed by words.

 

Tiffany smiled shyly at him as she hid her blush after their short kiss. Siwon looked at him, still mesmerized with her, her beauty, everything about her.

 

“All I said was a lie, everything that happened earlier is only an act.”This time, it’s Tiffany’s turn to say what she wanted to say in the first place. “When Heechul oppa and I acted as a couple, we planned it. The date we had is also a lie. We didn’t watch a movie and I didn’t kiss him on his cheek. I only have few guy friends and I’m sure that you know all of them. I don’t know the names I mentioned to you earlier, not even a single person.”She stared at his eyes, not planning to break their eye contact as she continued.

 

“Yes, she’s my first love but I already forgot about it, the only feeling left is my brotherly love for him. For me, he’s a greatest oppa that I ever met and about the kiss, it doesn’t mean anything to me but the only thing that is true is my feelings for you, Siwon.”Tiffany felt like crying after she said all those things in one time.

 

Siwon, I really love you.

 

Those magical words changed everything. Their hearts are finally connected with each other. He didn’t think twice as he pulled her again for a kiss but now for a long and passionate kiss. Their kiss started as Siwon slowly lead the way and then it became more passionate as they both moved with harmony. Their kiss is a mixture of love, lust and passion. They didn’t mind the world around them as they only think of their happiness. They both parted, making a very small space between them as they both smiled at one another and not even a second, they pressed their lips together again, longing for their lips to meet again.

 

Siwon pulled her closer to him, making their kiss more hot and messy. She placed her little arms on his neck pulling him as well. They both wish that this day will never end because now they know that the missing puzzle piece that they were finding is already in their hearts, making it complete.

 

As they both needed some air, Tiffany pulled her lips from his, as they both stared at each other, both gasping for air. That was a damn long make out and for sure, air is insufficient in their body.

 

I love you too, Tiffany. I didnt stop loving you.That’s simple but really made a huge impact in her part, that forever will be affixed in their hearts, that today they made their promises to love one another no matter what happens. They both beamed their joyful smiles as they place one another on each other’s arms.

 

Should I type ‘the end’? Of course…NO! It’s only the start of their new journey together that will really test their love for one another. Will they really hold on with each other or will they just decide to let go?

 

------------

 

After their small but perfect reunion, Siwon and Tiffany waited till the rain stopped as they sat down at the waiting shed with their hands together. Both of them can’t still believe that they can be together like this but they are both happy, that finally they can smile without any worries in their minds.

 

As the car stopped in front of Tiffany's house, she took her seatbelt to unbuckle it as soon as it was completely unbuckled, she faced him, hiding her smile.

 

"I should go, goodnight, Siwon..." She said, not really want to leave his side but before she can open the car door, Siwon pulled her hand onto his.

 

"Tiffany..." He called out her name calmly as it melts her heart, just hearing him calling her name makes everything feels like heaven. She likes it when Siwon is calling her name in that way. It made her mind calm but her heart panicking.

 

"Thank you. Thank you for not giving up on me. Thank you for loving me." Siwon said it sincerely that really comes from his heart. He tightly held her hand as he stares on her beatiful yet shining eyes.

 

Tiffany can't help but to smile on his words. "You did the same." She responded as she slowly travels her hands up to his collar, pulling it in the process. Now, the space between them is minimized as their eyes landed on each other's lips. Slowly, Tiffany closed her eyes as she moved forward, towards his lips. Siwon closed his orbs too as he captured her lips. A goodbye kiss, perhaps.

 

They kissed not too long but not too short as they both sensed to part. The lad smiled first as he saw those pinkish cheeks.

 

"I will call you as soon as I get home." Siwon reminded as she nodded her head with excitement.

 

"I'll be waiting for your call. Goodnight, oppa." Tiffany bids her goodbye as she got down from the car to enter her house. 

 

Siwon's smile crept up as he heard her calling him 'Oppa'. For sure his smile will not fade because today is one of his happiest days.

 

As soon as Tiffany got inside her room, she hurriedly laid down on her bed with the same smile she had when she's with Siwon. Of course she's overjoyed, who wouldn't? But then she remembered the main reason why she and Siwon are together again, Heechul.

 

She took her phone as she typed a message for him.

 

To: Heechul

From: Tiffany

 

Oppa! Where are you? You disappeared earlier. By the way, thank you so much. You're the best Oppa I ever had! If we meet again, I will treat you wherever you want. Heechul oppa, thank you again. Goodnight. :)

 

After she sent her message, she waited but his reply didn't take long. Heechul replied in just a minute as she started reading his message.

 

To: Tiffany

From: Heechul

 

You owe me one, all right? I will wait for your treat. By the way, I decided to have my vacation in a beach resort and I will stay here maybe 2-3 days. Just to relax and to find some chicks. Haha. Tell me if that punk hurts you, all right? I will punch him on his face like what he did to me. I'm just kidding. I just want you to be happy. Goodnight Fany!

 

She smiled up to her ears, touched by her words. Truly, he's the best for her, a friend that will be always there for her.

 

----------

 

"Good morning, Mr. Lee." His secretary greeted him as he entered his office room. As he sat down on his chair, his secretary is standing in front of his desk with a folder on her hand.

 

"Mr. Lee, these are the information that you asked me last night." She handed it nicely but with a seductive look.

 

Sungmin took it excitedly as if he's a child as he opened it, revealing the information he wanted. He instantly shifted his gaze to his secretary as he closed the folder, placing it directly on his table. He stood up, walking towards her as he stared at her seductively.

 

"For you reward, come to my condo unit tonight." Sungmin said looking at her with the same seductive look he had. Much to his secretary's happiness, she bowed at him, walking outside his office room as she waited for the time to come fast.

 

"All the girls are the same."He mumbled as he was left alone in his room. He smirked as his eyes saw the folder. He hurriedly took his seat again as he slowly read every details of her.

 

"Her full name is Lee Sunny. She's working at Hwang's company." He stopped realizing something. "Hwang's company? Could it be, Tiffany's?" He asked his self, thinking if it's really the same company he knew.

 

"Nevermind. So she's 24 years old, living in a condo unit in Seoul but still paying for it." Sungmin tried to remember everything as he gets more interested in her.

 

"Currently don't have a boyfriend and her past relationship was 4 years ago. That's quite long, how could she live her life like that?" Sungmin tried to ask his self again as if someone will respond. But then he smirked as started reading her schedule.

 

"Saturday, 08:00 am, Fitness Gym."

 

Lets just play some game.He smirked as he thought of a plan to do his revenge. He didn't like girls who made him embarrass, especially girls like Sunny who is hard-headed one.

 

-----------

 

Sungmin parked his car on the unoccupied space as he turned off the car engine. He got out of his car as he walk towards the entrance but before going inside, he read it first to make sure.

 

"Fitness Gym."He smiled again, as he entered the gym. As soon as he entered the gym, a lady asked for his name.

 

"Lee Sungmin." The lady was quite shocked as she heard his name. "Sir, this way." The lady assisted him to a room where there is a big sign placed on the door, 'VIP Members only'.

 

As the lady left, he observed the place as he saw no one. Of course, he will see no one because if you're a VIP member, you have your own gym to use and Sungmin just signed to be a member before he came here earlier. In short, it’s his first time to be here.

 

With Sunny still on his mind, he walked across the room, gazing at the glass window where you can see the 'Normal Members' gym and the first thing he saw is the girl who is the reason why he's here. Again, his lips formed an inverted arc shape as his eyes followed every movement she does.

 

Without further ado, he decided to go down and meet her there as if it's just coincidental but without Sunny's knowledge, everything was planned by him. As she was running on the treadmill with her headphones on, Sungmin pretended that he didn't see her as he started using the treadmill on her side.

 

With still her headphones on, Sunny noticed that someone is one her side as she glances on who it was, she saw a very handsome guy, running charmingly with drops of sweat on his forehead. For Sunny's own perspective, he looks really hot especially because of his clothes, wearing a tight shirt, making his muscles quite visible. She gulped easing the uncertain feelings she felt, right, she is attracted to him but soon as she realized that the person she admired looks really familiar, she stopped the treadmill as she eyed the guy, remembering where she saw that person.

 

With Sungmin's peripheral vision, he saw Sunny staring at him as he knew that she recognizes him. He stopped in an instant, facing her with his attractive yet seductive smile he always shows.

 

"Oh. Are you the one who returned my wallet?" Sungmin pretended as if he didn't notice that it was her. That question made her remember that this lad in front of her is the cocky guy that she really hated.

 

"Ah. Lee Sungmin, right? What would a rich guy like you doing here? I think you must be in the VIP room, not here." She said trying to act as the boss as she walked down towards the free chair.

 

Sungmin smiled as he felt challenged with her attitude. He didn't give up as he followed her, sitting right beside her.

 

"Of course, I should be in the VIP room but I felt bored there without any one so I decided to come down here and not to what I'm expecting to happen, I found you here." He said still with his cocky and proud voice.

 

"Ha. I think today is just not my lucky day." She mumbled lowly as he looked at her. "What did you say?" He trailed.

 

"Oh. Nothing. I said I am so tired." Sunny pretended to be tired as she fans herself with her hands.

 

"By the way, I want to apologize about last time." Sungmin started as he stares at her with his puppy eyes. It's not in his nature to apologize to someone especially to girls who he treats as weaklings. He hates apologizing because he always thinks that he's right.

 

With his acting skills, Sunny believed half of it but still doubting if it's really true and sincere. "So a brat like you knows how to apologize, eh?" She somewhat insulted him as the young man just controls his anger.

 

"I'm sorry for my attitude. I did that especially to the person I like." He started his girl-catching technique.

 

Sunny was surprised about what he said as she stares at him, reading what's on his mind. "What?" She trailed, perplexed of his words.

 

"Nothing." He chuckled as he crossed his arms, facing her completely. "How about using my gym as my peace offering?" He suggested hoping that she will catch the bait.

 

Sunny's mind went wild as she thought of having an exercise in a VIP gym. That would be great yet relaxing because all of the exercise equipment there are brand new and up to date.

 

"If you're insisting, why not?" She giggled excitedly as they both stand up, walking towards the gym. "By the way, apology accepted." She continued as he smiled knowing that he is slowly gaining her trust.

 

As they finally made their way to the VIP gym, Sunny's eyes started to twinkle as she saw all the exercise equipments. 'It's really good to be rich.' She thought excitedly as she started trying each of the equipment.

 

Sungmin follows her every move as he felt amused of her. He started walking, approaching her. Sunny stopped from doing anything as she looks on his eyes, checking if something’s wrong.

 

“Why?”She asked out of her curiosity as he started moving closer towards her. Sunny didn’t know what to do as she moves back nervously as she asked him again. “Sungmin-ssi…”She gulped as she felt her back on the wall. She has no way out.

 

Sungmin sneers at her as he saw her staring at him nervously. He likes to scare girls especially to those he hates. With only an inch space, he places his right hand on the wall, leaning on it as he moves his head closer to hers.

 

Tonight, 7:00 pm. Green Peas restaurant.He ordered it as he smiled at her, moving backwards, leaving an enough space between them. “See you tonight.”He took her hand captivatingly as he kissed her it. Then he left with a smile on his face, leaving her dumbfounded.

 

As Sungmin finally left the room, Sunny stares at nowhere still thinking of him. How their faces became so close, how he kissed her hand and how he somewhat capture her heart. She held her hand where Sungmin kissed her as she her hand over it.

 

“Where is Green Peas restaurant?”She asked herself without feeling any hate anymore towards him. Will she go or not?

 

------------

 

“Jessica. Jessica.”

 

Jessica opens her lids slowly as she adjusts to the light that enters her eyes. She yawned prettily as she rubs her eyes. She’s been sleeping for too long and her head kinda hurts. She travels her eyes through her surroundings, remembering where she is right now but as soon as she saw his prince charming, smiling handsomely on her, she knew that she is safe.

 

“Donghae.”She called out his name as she unbuckles her seatbelt. “Where are we?”She trailed.

 

“Beach resort.”

 

“What?”Jessica asked again, making sure that she heard right. ‘Why are we in a beach resort?’She asked herself. It’s not even summer.

 

“Let’s just go down and go to our room first, okay? I will explain later.”He said as he opened his car door, getting the luggage on the back trunk. Jessica didn’t say anything but as soon as she realized what Donghae said about Our room, she got down immediately, panicking as she approaches him.

 

“What do you mean our room?”

 

Donghae laughed at her nervous yet cute expression as he close the trunk. “Just follow me.”He ordered as she followed him inside.

 

As soon as they got inside, a man approached them with his welcoming smile. “Sir, Ma’am, Good morning. Any reservations?”The young man asked as Donghae nodded.

 

“Lee Donghae and Jung Jessica.”The man started checking the records.

 

“Sir, Ma’am, follow me please.”The man said walking ahead of them as they followed him. The Our roomwords keep bothering her mind as she stay by his side, still asking the same question. “Are we sharing the same room?”

 

Donghae just smiled at her still not answering her question. As the man-in-charge stopped in front of a room, he took the keys out as he opened the door, revealing the room. Both Jessica and Donghae entered the room. The room is a bit simple yet comfortable to look at. It has a big bed, a cabinet that is enough for many clothes, a desk with a big mirror on it, a comfort room with a bathtub and a balcony. Right through the balcony, you can see the light blue ocean that will surely blind your eyes.

 

The man bowed as he excused himself, leaving Donghae and Jessica in the room. “So just knock at my door if you need anything. I’m just the door right next to this room, all right?”Donghae reminded as he smiled at Jessica. Jessica somewhat feel relieved that he will stay in another room but at the same time disappointed. She knew that Donghae isn’t that kind of guy who will take advantage to her. She knew that Donghae respects her as a woman. “Sure, thank you, Donghae.”She thanked him showing her pretty smile.

 

“Change your clothes first so that we can eat. I will wait for you on the lobby.”Donghae said as he left the keys on the table and went straight outside, closing the door.

 

After he left, Jessica opened the cabinet as she saw clothes, new clothes that he both just for her. It’s a complete set with shirt, pants, towels, swimsuits and even undergarments. She blushed a bit as she thought if Donghae himself bought all of this. She picked the clothes she likes as she hurriedly changed on the bathroom.

 

-----------

 

Jessica got down from her room as she arrived at the lobby. She easily spotted Donghae who is sitting on the couch with his sunglasses on while reading a magazine. Donghae wears shorts up to his knee and a sleeveless shirt, revealing some of his skin and muscle.

 

“Sorry for that wait.”Jessica said, surprising Donghae with her look. She wore shorts that is really short and a sleeveless shirt with a polo shirt on top of it. She looks gorgeous as well as hot in her outfit that made Donghae awe for her y look.

 

“Oh. No problem.”Donghae grinned as he stood up, walking at her side. “Let’s eat.”He continued as they both walk side by side to reach the restaurant nearby.

 

They took their seat on the unoccupied table as the waiter approached them, asking for their orders. They immediately said their desired orders as they waited for the dishes to come.

 

“You look beautiful today.”Donghae suddenly confessed hiding his smile.

 

“Thank you, you look handsome as well.”Jessica said as she felt her cheeks burning up because of his compliment. They both smile at each other as they waited for their food to come.

 

----------

 

After eating, they went outside to stay near the beach. The sea looks calm and the air is really refreshing as they both stare at the sea without even talking.

 

“Why did you bring me here?”Jessica said still with her eyes on the sea.

 

“It’s relaxing here.”Donghae replied, looking at her face. Jessica smiled shyly as she faced him. “I like it. Thank you for bringing me here.”She followed as she beamed another smile on him.

 

Donghae felt that their distance was a bit far so he moved slowly on her side as he took one of her hands.

 

“I’m glad you like it.”

 

Jessica blushed as he took her hand. For her, Donghae is so sweet and that’s what she likes about him. But suddenly their moment was interrupted by a lady who is staring directly at Donghae.

 

“Donghae-oppa!”The lady yelled excitedly as she sat down next to Donghae, flirting with him in the process. Donghae was surprised to see her, right, she’s one of Donghae’s girl in his past relationship.

 

“What are you doing here?”Donghae said nervously as he tried to move away from the woman on his side. “Oppa, didn’t you miss me? We haven’t seen each other for a long time.”The girl started whining as if she is Donghae’s girlfriend.

 

Jessica felt so much jealous because of the clingy girl as she stood up, pulling her hand away from him. “You two have fun.”Jessica said as she tries to pretend that she’s not angry or jealous.

 

Donghae saw her as he left the flirtatious girl alone as he stood up following Jessica.

 

“Sica.”He called out her name as she pulled her arm, trying to make her face him. “It’s not what you’re thinking about.”Donghae tried to explain.

 

“Why are you explaining to me? I’m not your girlfriend, remember?”Jessica said with an angry tone as she turned around, leaving Donghae, standing there alone. She made her way on her room, as she tries to calm herself a bit. Right, why would she feel jealous? She’s the one who said that she is not his girlfriend so why does she feel that she wants to rip off that flirtatious girl earlier.

 

As she arrived at her room, she hurriedly lied down on her bed, still angry about what happened earlier. But then her phone started ringing as she took it from her pocket, looking who the caller is.

 

Donghae

 

She doesn’t want to answer it but a part of her wants to answer it but still she pressed the answer button.

 

“Hello?”She acted as if everything is all right.

 

“Jessica. I’m sorry.”

 

“Why are you saying sorry? I told you, its okay. I just felt tired.”She made up an excuse as she felt that he is really sincere in saying his sorry. “I’m not mad.”She added so that he will not think that she is mad at him.

 

“So if you’re not really mad, let’s have a dinner later. 6:00 pm. I will be waiting for you downstairs. I have a surprise for you and don’t forget to wear the dress inside the box at the side of your cabinet.”Donghae said as Jessica’s anger slowly faded because of his surprise.

 

“Sure.”She responded as her smile slowly crept up on her face.

 

------------

 

Jessica stared at herself in front of the mirror as she saw her reflection wearing the dress that Donghae bought for her. It’s really beautiful that really suits her, it’s a long blue gown. She smiled as she travels her hands on her dress. Suddenly, she felt nervous but excited because of Donghae’s surprise.

 

She left her room as she slowly got down the stairs, searching for him. As soon as her left foot stepped on the last stair, she saw Donghae, smiling amiably in front of her, wearing a tuxedo that really made him more handsome.

 

“Jessica, you look really beautiful.”Donghae complimented her again as he offered his arms on her. Jessica smiled shyly at him as she slowly places her hand on his arm.

 

They started walking to the place as if she is his princess and he is her prince. As they finally reached the place, Jessica travels her eyes on the place. It looks romantic because of the single dinner table at the center with romantic background music. Donghae escorted her on the table as he pulled her chair.

 

“Jessica, I’m so sorry.”He apologized again looking straight to her eyes. Jessica knew that he’s really sincere so she forgives him. “I told you I’m not mad.”She explained as she smiled at him.

 

But before everything can start, the same lady disturbed their romantic dinner date.

 

“Oppa! I still love you.”The mysterious lady shouted as she approached him with tears on her eyes. Donghae doesn’t want their dinner date to be ruined so he stood up, facing the lady directly. “I already told you that we are already over. It’s been a year already.”He half-yelled at the crying lady in front of her. Of course, he doesn’t want to see a girl crying in front of him but their relationship is already over and she is just making a scene.

 

The girl didn’t stop crying as she pulled him for a hug. “Donghae-oppa…”

 

Jessica can’t take it anymore as she stood up from her seat, showing her anger towards them. “So this is your surprise? Well I must say that I’m really surprised.”Jessica said pretending that she’s not affected as she tried to smile. “I just wasted my time.”She continued as she made her way out of the place.

 

“Jessica, please wait!”Donghae tried to follow her but the lady in his arms won’t allow him. “Please, leave me alone. You’re the one who broke up with me and I accepted it even if I don’t want to. Please don’t ruin this. I love her and I can’t take it if she will leave me.”Donghae said with all of his heart as the girl stared at him, somewhat touched by his words.

 

The girl smiled in defeat. “You really love her, eh? She’s so lucky to have you, oppa.”The girl said as she places her hand on his cheek. “I’m sorry.”She apologized as her tears slowly fell down on her cheek. She didn’t say anything as she left him.

 

As the girl finally left, Donghae ran to where Jessica go. As he reached the place, he saw Jessica standing at the side of the swimming pool, crying lowly. Donghae felt hurt to see his girl crying as he didn’t hesitate to approach her.

 

“Jessica, I’m so sorry.”It seems that today is not Donghae’s lucky day as he keeps on apologizing. Jessica didn’t respond as she wipes her tears, facing him completely.

 

Jessica, shes just part of my past and she will never be part of my future because I already chose the person that I will love in the present up to the future and its you, Jessica.Donghae melted her heart once again as he confessed his feeling out again.

 

Before Donghae can pull Jessica for a hug, Jessica slips her foot as she slowly falls down on the swimming pool. But before she can totally fall on the water, Donghae grabs her hand as they fell on the water. He didn’t let her leave his grasp as he held her tightly on his arms.

 

“Jessica, it’s going to be fine. I will save you.”Donghae muttered, a bit scared and nervous as he closed his eyes thinking that they are still under the water.

 

But then before he can utter any word, he heard a giggle coming from the person in front of her who is on his arms right now. Donghae opened his eyes as he saw Jessica laughing at him.

 

“Why are you so scared?”Jessica asked still laughing at his expression. “It’s not like we’re drowning.”She added. Donghae gulped as he released Jessica from his arms.

 

“It’s because I thought that…”Donghae said trying to hide the real reason as he scratched his head.

 

“Why? You can’t swim? Right?”Jessica as she moves closer to him to see his expression.

 

“I…I…”Donghae can’t utter a word because everything she said is true. Right, Lee Donghae cant swim. A guy who used to be a playboy doesnt know how to swim and thats a big fact.

 

Again, Sica started laughing because she can’t believe that Donghae really doesn’t know how to swim.

 

“Yah! Can’t you stop laughing?”Donghae said, pissed by her teasing as he splashes some water to Jessica. As Donghae splashed some water to Sica, she did the same to him, splashing water nonstop. They both started to laugh at each other as they keep on playing with the water as if nothing happened earlier.

 

“Donghae can’t swim!”Jessica again as she ran away from him to prevent the water that Donghae will splash. They ran and ran around the swimming pool still laughing at one another. They looked like kids who are playing in the water. They were both playing with the same dress she is wearing and the tuxedo that Donghae wears.

 

As Donghae finally catch Sica, they suddenly felt awkward with each other as they both stopped. As their laughs started to fade out, Donghae stared intently on her eyes as she did the same to him, staring to his eyes. Donghae felt the urge of kissing her as he slowly moved towards her, minimizing the space between them.

 

Jessica gulped still not breaking their eye contact as she felt Donghae, coming closer to her. She didn’t know what to do as she step her feet backwards. As Jessica went backwards, Donghae kept on walking towards her, cornering her. Finally as her back reached the edge of the swimming pool, she stopped staring at him.

 

“Donghae…”She called out his name, trying to ask why but Donghae didn’t utter any word as he didn’t hesitate to move closer to her, moving his lips closer to hers. Jessica knew that it’s coming as she closed her eyes, waiting for something to happen. Not to what she’s expecting, Donghae landed his lips onto her lips, capturing it.

 

Their noses collided as Donghae started moving his lips. At first, Jessica didn’t kiss back but her emotions overcome everything. She kissed him back as she slowly s her arms on his neck, pulling him. Donghae did the same as he circled his arms on his waist.

 

They kissed each other slowly yet romantic as they relish every kiss they did. As they both parted their lips, Donghae uttered the three magical words that he really wanted to say.

 

I love you, Jessica.

 

But before Sica can respond, fireworks started to fill the dark sky. Jessica stared at the fireworks as she felt amazed to it. She really likes fireworks. Her smile slowly crept up as she watched the fireworks but without her knowing, Donghae is still staring at her, mesmerized by her.

 

“Do you like it?”Donghae asked as she completely faced him, perplexed about his question.

 

“Huh?”

 

“That was supposed to be my surprise to you.”Donghae confessed shyly as he scratched the back of his head.

 

Jessica smiled up to her ears as she learned that it’s his doing. Surely, she’s happy because only few guys can do it and she’s lucky because Donghae thought of that idea.

 

“I like it.”She muttered shyly as she bites her lips. “Thank you.”She thanked him as she removes her arms on his neck, placing it on her sides. Donghae did the same as they both lean on the edge of the swimming pool, watching the fireworks.

 

“Don’t you have anything to say?”Donghae asked, hoping that she will reply to his confession but Sica seems to forget about it and just looked at him, puzzled. “Ah. Nevermind.”He continued as he took her hand, clasping it together into his.

 

It would be nice to hear if you can say I love you too.He thought as he just smiled, staring at her. At least, he knew that he has a chance.

------------

A/N: Guys once again thanks for your wonderful comments! Again, I'm so happy and feel blessed. Thanks for the new subscribers and the new commenters! Wow! Haha. I'm speechless. Thank you again and I hope you like this update. Finally, Sifany is back! Haha! I'm happy too. I'm sorry for the KyuNa fans out there, promise in the next chapter, there will be some KyuNa moments. Btw, I'm a bit disappointed with the super generation perf in SBS Gayo Daejun, I was really praying that there will be a Sifany, HaeSica or Sunsun part but there's none. T_T But it's okay, let's just look forward for 2012, maybe there will be some moments like that. Haha. (Praying to all the Gods in the world!) 

Happy New Year! God Bless us all! :*

Don't forget to comment and subscribe.

Here's a gift from Tiffany and Siwon! Haha