Chapter 8 - The New Hate Couple

I Will Never Let You Go

Chapter 8 - The New Hate Couple

 

Siwon and Donghae went inside to look for Jessica. After all what happened that night, Siwon tries to show his smile to everyone. He doesn't want to cause a scene.

 

"Oh. I think she is there." Siwon said pointing his index finger to the blonde girl who is talking to her friends.

 

Donghae looked at the blonde girl and he thinks that she is familiar but Siwon suddenly pulled him to approach them.

 

"Jessica-ssi." Siwon called her.

 

She turned around with a smile on her face but as soon as she saw the guy beside Siwon, her smile started to fade.

 

"This is my friend--" Siwon introduced but she cut it off.

 

"Oh. So Mister handsome is your friend. Base on your description, he is kind but I think you’re wrong and I really think that he’s not handsome." She said while glaring at Donghae.

 

Donghae glared at her also then Siwon looked at her and to Donghae worriedly.

 

"So, I think you knew each other, huh?"

 

"Right, I know this crazy woman. I thought you're pretty but I think Siwon's eyes have problems." Donghae countered with a annoyed tone.

 

"Ha! Crazy? I think you're the crazy one." she retorted angrily, he is getting on her nerves.

 

'Uh-oh. This is bad' Siwon thought while he shook his head because of disappointment.

 

Siwon cleared his throat. "I think your first meeting is not that good."

 

"We should just talk later. I and my friends have something to do." She replied and suddenly turned away giving Donghae one last glare.

 

Donghae snorted and turned away. "Let's go" he said to Siwon.

 

As they walk off, Donghae took a glass of champagne from the waiter and drunk it straight.

 

"Ya. Take it easy." Siwon warned him.

 

"You didn't tell me that the friend of yours is that crazy girl." He said while eyeing her.

 

"I didn't know. Sorry. I think both of you just have some misunderstanding. She's pretty kind you know." Siwon explained.

 

Donghae snorted again. "Pretty kind? Did you just see her attitude earlier? Is it what you call kind?"

 

Siwon didn't reply and patted he's back.

 

"Let's just drink and make ourselves forget everything." Donghae suggested then Siwon nodded and drink with him.

 

---------

 

"Ya! Siwon, Let's go home. You're really drunk." Donghae said while helping his friend to carry himself.

 

Siwon laughed and obviously he’s drunk. "No, I'm not."

 

Siwon alcohol tolerance is low and he can't drink.

 

"Siwon, no, let's go home. You are making a scene right now." Donghae said in low voice.

 

The guests that are near to them are looking at them then Jessica and Tiffany approach them.

 

"Donghae-ssi, is he okay?" Tiffany asked while looking at the poor Siwon.

 

Donghae nodded and glared at Jessica. "Sorry for the commotion. We will just go home."

 

Jessica glared back. "Can I come to make sure his okay?" Tiffany asked worriedly.

 

Jessica looked at her suspiciously. "Ya, Tiffany, you can't leave, this is your party and that guy can take him home." she said pointing at Donghae.

 

Donghae looked at Tiffany pitifully. "No need to worry, Tiffany-ssi. I can handle this and if you will come this will be hard for him." Donghae replied with mixed emotions.

 

Jessica stared at the both of them confusedly. 'What are they talking about?' She thought.

 

Tiffany nodded and let them go home. She sighed while looking at Siwon. 'What have I done to him?' she thought with teary-eyes.

 

"Fany-ah, can I ask something?" Jessica asked.

She nodded. "Are you keeping something from me?" Jessica asked, wanting to know the answer.

 

She shook her head. "Then why are you so worried about Siwon?" Jessica questioned her again, making Tiffany uncomfortable.

 

Tiffany doesn’t want her friend to know the truth. "He's...your friend, that’s why and I can see that he is having a hard time." Tiffany said not looking at her.

 

Jessica nodded but she knew that Tiffany is not saying the truth.

 

"I'm here, okay? You can tell me anything and you can always trust me." Jessica said assuring her.

 

Tiffany smiles at her and hugged her. "Thank you." She said while a tear fell from her eye.

 

After that, the party ended and all the guests make their way home. Jessica and Tiffany also went home separately with their own drivers.

 

----------

 

Tiffany went home and greeted her parents in their room.

 

Knock! Knock!

 

"Umma, Appa. This is Tiffany." she said as she entered the room. She approaches her parents who are watching the television.

 

"Fany-ah, what are you doing here?" Her Mom asked.

 

"I just want to say goodnight." She said as she kissed her parents. "Goodnight." 

 

As she walked off the room her Father called her. "Tiffany"

 

She looked back.

 

"We're so sorry for what we did. We just want you to be happy without worrying our problems." Her Father said.

 

Tiffany nodded. "It's okay Appa. I know it's for our family's sake." She responded and walked off.

 

As she returned in her room, she immediately lied on her bed and started to cry out all of her heartaches and emotions. 

 

'Why is this happening to me? Everything is now okay and when I finally saw him, I can't tell him the truth. I want to tell him everything and I want to tell him that... I still love him...'

----------

 

Tiffany woke up early familiarizing again the environment of her hometown, Korea. It's been so long since she came back her again and she left many things here, she left the most precious person in her life.

 

She stood up while stretching her cute little hands as she went inside the bathroom to wash her face and take a bath. As she washes her face, she remembered the party last night, still her heart aches when she remembered that day.

 

After that she went outside the bathroom with fresher look then Tiffany took her phone from her bag and dialed a number.

 

"Hello. Who's this?" The other person said.

 

"Sungmin-oppa, this is Tiffany." She replied.

 

"Oh. Fany-ah."

 

"Oppa, can you help me?" Tiffany asked for the help of Sungmin with a sad expression.

 

"Sure. How can I help you?"

 

"Can I get the number of Donghae-sshi?"

 

"Oh. Sure. I will just send it to you via business card." Sungmin responded.

 

"Is everything okay? If you have a problem just tell me okay? And by the way about Siwon..." Sungmin said to her worriedly as he asked about Siwon, Tiffany immediately butted in to avoid that topic.

 

"Oppa. Everything's alright and regarding Siwon-sshi, let's not talk about it now." Tiffany replied with a heavy feeling as she said his name.

 

"Okay. If that's what you say. I need to go, bye!" Sungmin bid his goodbye as he hung up the phone then Tiffany put down her hand as she sat on her bed.

 

Bling!

 

She opened her phone, as she saw the number of Donghae, she hurriedly typed her message to him without hesitation but with a nervous feeling.

 

 

 

 

To: Donghae

 

From: Tiffany

 

Donghae-sshi, this is Tiffany. Can we meet? I will just ask some important things to you, let's meet at the coffee shop near your place. I hope you can come.

 

She typed her message and pressed the sent button as she sighed heavily like she overcome a fear.

 

-----------

 

Jessica decided to visit her best friend who just came home yesterday to have some girls bonding. As she tried approach the gate the house, the gate opened from inside showing a figure of a lady.

 

"Fan--" Jessica tried to call her but it failed because in the looks of Tiffany's expression, she looks like in hurry and her mind is occupied.

 

Tiffany got inside her car and hurriedly started the engine. So Jessica decided spy on her best friend to know what's going on so she hurriedly get inside her car as well to follow her without her consent.

 

-----------

 

Tiffany slowly got down from the car as she parked her car near the coffee shop. After that, she slowly walk inside the coffee shop to look for someone, she hopes that Donghae can grant her little favor.

 

As her eyes observe the place, a smile started to form on her lips as she saw the one she's been waiting for. She hastily approached him still wearing a shy smile on her face.

 

Donghae bowed at her showing a smile as he saw her approaching him. As Tiffany finally approached him, Donghae suggested that they should took their seat.

 

"I'm glad you came." Tiffany greeted as they finally took their own seats.

 

"You told me that it's important so I should come. So is it about Siwon?" Donghae replied with a different tone.

 

"I--"

 

Before she can speak, Donghae started to continue what he wanted to say.

"If you came back here just to hurt him again… I advice you not to. He had enough." He continued with a threatening tone as he looked intently at her eyes.

 

Tiffany was taken aback by what he said, she never intended to hurt him again but she's here to make the wrong things, right.

 

"I will just ask if he's okay from last night incident." Tiffany asked him, forgetting what he said. She wanted to say the truth right away but she thinks that Donghae will just misunderstand her if she tries to explain everything to him.

 

"Of course, he's okay. He always made his self drunk just to forget the things that you did." He stated as he blame everything that happened to his friend to her as if she destroyed the life of Siwon.

 

"I... I'm sorry..." Tiffany apologized as tears started to form on her eyes. She can't look at him straight because if she looked at him, her conscience will just attack her again and surely it will make her cry and that’s what she’s avoiding to happen, she doesn’t want others to see her crying.

 

"Sorry is not to be said but to be done. You should say sorry to him not to me. I'm not telling you this because I wanted the both of you to be together again but just tell him the truth to make everything clear because up to now, he's so confused of what you did and I pity my friend." Donghae muttered again like he's lecturing her, she knows that he is saying all of this because Donghae wanted to protect Siwon and he wants Siwon to have a peaceful life.

 

Before she can reply, Donghae's phone started to ring.

 

Kringgg!!!

 

He picked up his phone from the table as he answered it while looking at her eyes. "I'm on my way, I finished something. Okay, Bye, Siwon." Donghae answered as he emphasizes the last word the he said and it's like he intentionally said it louder for her to hear.

 

"I need to go. Let's just continue this some other time." Donghae suggested as he stood up from his seat, bidding his goodbye to Tiffany.

 

Tiffany slowly stood up and bid her goodbye as she bowed her head. After Donghae left, she sat down again to her chair, still thinking of what Donghae said to her. It hurts her so much that she just wanted to die and never show her face to Siwon again. She knows that she the problem, that she's the cause of everything. Her feet feels numb as she remember him,.

 

Then she slowly went outside the coffee shop and got inside her car to go straight to her office while crying her precious tears.

 

--------------

 

As Jessica spied on her best friend, she was shocked to see that she's with Donghae, the annoying guy he met last night. Her mind is full of unanswered questions. She tried to listen to their conversation but she's too far to hear everything and if she will try to go near them, they will surely notice her.

 

So she waited outside the coffee shop, just eyeing them from afar. As she waited the door suddenly opened, then she saw Donghae coming near to her so she abruptly hides behind the cars.

 

She observed his expression and she can tell that he's pissed so she decided to follow him to ask everything because if she will ask Fany, she will surely not going to tell everything then she got inside her car as she follow a white Ferrari car where Donghae is. Following, suddenly became her hobby.

 

She followed him wherever he goes and finally they reached his destination, his office. As Donghae got down from his car, Sica hastily got down from her car to follow him.

 

Sica ran as fast as she can to approach him but suddenly Donghae stopped from his tracks to turn around because he felt that someone is following him, then accidentally, Sica bumped to him without her noticing it. Her head was on his broad chest as Donghae's hands were on her shoulder holding her still.

 

"Miss, are you okay?" Donghae asked the mysterious lady in front of him as she balanced the lady.

 

Jessica didn't respond as she was stunned in her position. She can feel his body and she can clearly smell his perfume and the truth is Jessica likes the smell of his perfume.

 

"I...I..." Jessica started as she slowly moved away to him.

 

Donghae looked at her confusedly and as she saw her, he knows that he knew this girl.

 

"Aren't you...?"

 

"Yes. I'm Jessica, we already met at the party last night." Jessica introduced herself for him to remember who she is.

 

"Aha! You're the blonde girl who has a bad attitude." Donghae stated as she finally remembered her and her attitude.

 

"What? Bad attitude?" Jessica responded angrily as she glared at him.

 

"So what are you doing here? Do you like me now?" Donghae countered boastfully as he teased Sica.

 

"My charms are really irresistible, huh?" He continued still with boastful aura.

 

"Me? Ha! No way!" She responded disgustedly. Of course, she doesn't like him and never will.

 

Donghae slowly lift his legs to approach her then as he finally reached her, he moved his face closer to her face, leaving a small space between them.

 

"Are you sure?" Donghae asked seductively as he showed his fishy smile still with their faces close to each other showing his face clearly to her.

 

Jessica's eyes went wide as she saw his face close to her face. She can't utter any word and it's like her tongue is tied up. Then she hurriedly pushed him away from her as if he's a beggar.

 

"Ya! Don't ever do that again or else..." She uttered angrily.

 

"Or else what?" Donghae asked her as he moved his face again to her face making Sica's cheeks blush, showing a pinkish cheeks.

 

"Or else, I will kill you!" Jessica shouted as she stomped his foot making him shout because of pain.

 

"Ya!" Donghae shouted back as he touched her foot to ease the pain.

 

Jessica didn't respond and abruptly turned around to leave this place.

 

"Ya! I saw you! You blushed and it means you really like me!" Donghae yelled at her as Sica stopped from walking to approach him again.

 

Donghae smirked as he saw her coming back to him but unfortunately not to tell to him that he likes him but to...

 

Ah!!

 

...stomp his foot again but this time the other one, lucky him.

 

"Don't ever make fun of me!" She countered with a pissed face as she finally get inside her car and drove away leaving the pitiful Donghae alone.

 

As Jessica drives her car she looked lastly on her side mirror to see Donghae's pitiful face.

 

"Serves him right." She said to herself as she drive away but suddenly something bugged her, her heart beats abnormally and she remembered what he said that she blushed earlier.

'What's wrong with me?'

 

------------

[A/N] Guys! Here's an update, Haesica chapter, I know many of you are waiting for this one so here it is, enjoy. :)

Please comment and subscribe, :P