Chapter 12 - 1st Date

I Will Never Let You Go

Chapter 12

 

"It's Mr. Choi Siwon."

 

Tiffany went back to her room still thinking of what her father said. The name Mr. Choi Siwon is bothering her mind to death. How can that happen? She can't understand why her.

 

As she think of it, half of her think that it's not fine but half of it says that it's her chance to be with Siwon again. In this way, she can pay back the things she unintentionally did to him. She breathed in and out because maybe it could help release the stress but it's useless. The one she need is someone to talk to so she dialled the number of Sica.

 

After 2 rings, Sica answered it.

 

"Hello?"

 

"Sica! I need--" But she was cut off by Sica.

 

"Fany-ah, you know what Siwon texted me and he said our first date will be on Friday."

 

"Re-really??" Tiffany asked with hurt on her voice.

 

"It's only our secret okay? I think I already like him." Jessica confessed shyly followed by a small giggle.

 

'Oh no.' Tiffany thought. "Oh. That's good then. I think you can be a good couple." Fany said forcefully as she hung up the phone.

 

She lied down on her bed thinking of what Sica said. How can her and her best friend like the same guy? She close her eyes hoping that everything is just a lie or a dream. Without her knowing, she already fell asleep but then somebody texted her.

 

1 New Message

From: Choi Siwon

 

----------

 

Wednesday, Im Yoona - 1st date

 

Yoona went to a salon for her make over and she also shopped for the dress she will wear for their date later. She was so excited as she heard that she can be one of the soon-to-be-wife of Siwon. This is her dream and she's thankful that she will slowly achieve it.

 

Yoona reflected her appearance in the mirror. Her mind can't calm down because less than an hour, Siwon will fetch him and they will have their most romantic dinner date ever. She then thought about the other two candidates. She already knew who it were because she asked her cousin about it and it made her mood ruined as she heard that Tiffany is one of it. She smirked on the mirror as she thought that she will not let Tiffany have Siwon because only her can have him.

 

"Madam, Mr. Choi is already waiting outside." One of her servants told her as she rose excitedly. She can't wait for their date.

 

She went down and walk towards the door. He saw the man of her dreams, standing beside his car wearing his tuxedo that suits him well. In Yoona's perspective, he looks like an action star.

 

"Oppa." Yoona called him cutely as she pouted her lips to show her aegyo to Siwon.

 

Siwon hurriedly assisted her as they both descended down the stairs while he held his long and elegant hands. "You're pretty." Siwon can't help but to compliment her because she outshine the whole place. She's like a angel from heaven but Siwon didn't know that she's an angel with a hidden tail.

 

Siwon started the engine as they drove down the downtown. Siwon already booked a reservation in a restaurant.

 

As they finally arrived at the place, they both went inside wearing their sweetest smile. Then they made their way to their table as the waiter assisted them. Siwon pulled the chair for Yoona to sit. Yoona thanked him as Siwon took his seat opposite to her.

 

"What do you want to order?" Yoona asked him as she excitedly scan the menu.

 

"Just order for me." Siwon requested as he beamed a charming smile on Yoona. Yoona nodded her head as the waiter came to take their orders. She ordered all the food that she thinks that Siwon will like but without her knowing, Siwon is already bored and not interested in their date.

 

Siwon just felt a friendly dinner but he doesn't want to disappoint Yoona because he saw that she is really prepared and excited for their date.

 

As they wait for their food, Yoona was the one who is talking for the whole time. Siwon forgot that the purpose of this dinner date is for him to know the likes and dislikes of Yoona. When Yoona started a conversation, he pretended that he's listening.

 

Finally they already finished their food. Siwon is excited to end the day but Yoona is the opposite. She doesn't want to end this day anymore. Then after few more talking, Siwon suggested that they should go home. Yoona didn't have a choice but to say yes as Siwon brought her home.

 

As they arrive at Yoona's house, Siwon opened the car door for her to show some respect. Yoona got down from the car as she thanked him for tis wonderful night.

 

"Siwon-oppa, thank you."

 

Siwon smiled at him but then suddenly Yoona kissed his cheek that stunned Siwon.

 

"Goodnight, oppa."

 

He just stayed their until Yoona was inside her house. He didn't know what to do but then he thought that it's just a thank you kiss. He went inside his car as he drive home.

 

In his way home, he sighed as he remembered that Friday will be another date and this time with Jessica. It's not that he doesn't like his friends but he doesn't want this kind of marriage.

 

-----------

 

Friday, Jung Jessica - 1st date

 

It's only a normal day for Siwon but for Jessica it means a lot because from the start of their meeting, Jessica developed some hidden feelings for Siwon and now she realized that maybe she really likes him.

 

The same situation, Siwon waited outside her house wearing a new suit and this time it's brown. He checked his watch as he wait for Jessica to come. Suddenly, the door opened revealing a very beautiful lady wearing a sky blue mini dress that really suits her. She's like a living doll. Again, Siwon stared at him with an awe. He admired her.

 

He walked towards her with his eyes on her then he took her hand to assist her towards the car. They got inside the car as Jessica can't help but to smile because she thought that it's a perfect date.

 

As they arrive at their table, they started to order and this time Siwon chose what he likes. Maybe because he is not that bored in their date. While waiting for their meal, something caught Jessica's attention.

 

"Siwon-oppa, I think I know that guy." Jessica said as she points her hand towards the suspicious guy. Siwon tried to look for that guy but he mistaken another guy and if he saw the same guy that Jessica just pointed at, I think Siwon can recognize who it was.

 

"I don't know who it is. Maybe you've just mistaken him to another person."

 

Jessica nodded her head as their meal is being served. But then Jessica can't take off her eyes from that familiar guy sitting just few tables away from them.

 

For their whole date, Jessica's mind was flying. She always looked at that guy still thinking who it was and Siwon noticed that Sica didn't say anything and in her looks, she looked like bothered by something. But then Jessica excused herself as she went to the washroom.

 

While Siwon waited, he looked at where Jessica was looking for the whole time and he found that guy. He observed him suspiciously then he realized that he knew him so Siwon rose up to approach that guy who's wearing glasses.

 

"Donghae-ya, what are you doing here?" Siwon startled Donghae as he sat down beside him.

 

"Looks like you've noticed me." Donghae said as he removed his glasses.

 

"It's not me who noticed you, it's Jessica and you know what for our whole date, she was just staring at you." Siwon manage to make Donghae's heart to skip a beat as he heard what Siwon said.

 

"Ya. May-maybe s-she--" Donghae stuttered his words. He can't think of the words he wanted to say.

 

"Donghae, tell me the truth. Are you here to spy on us because you thought that I might do something to Jessica, right?" Siwon questioned him.

 

Donghae can't find the words to say as he started to shook his head, disagreeing on what Siwon said. "N-no. I'm checking if you're doing what I said to you." Donghae denied it as Siwon pretended that he believed.

 

"Donghae, I already know every part of you and I know if my best friend is in love." Siwon said as he tapped the back of Donghae while walking back their table.

 

Donghae thought what Siwon said to him. Is he really in love with Jessica? He can't understand his feelings yet so he decided to leave the place still thinking of the possibilities.

 

As Siwon went back on their table, Jessica came back too.

 

"Let's go." Siwon suggested as Sica agreed on him. After they can leave, Sica looked at the same place where he saw the familiar guy but unfortunately, he already left.

 

Siwon brought Jessica home.

 

"Thank you for this night." Jessica thanked him while forcing a smile. Siwon can see that she's still bothered by something and he knew that it's about the guy earlier.

 

"Don't think too much, okay?" Siwon said as he did his infamous dimpled smile while tapping his hand on top of her head.

 

Jessica smiled at him thankfully and Sica fell in love with him again.

 

--------------

 

Saturday, Hwang Tiffany - 1st date

 

Still, Sica doesn't know that Tiffany is one of the candidates and that what makes Tiffany afraid of Jessica knowing the truth. She doesn't want her best friend to misundertand her. But she can't do anything.

 

She admitted that she's excited for this night and in fact it's their first date again since she came back to Korea. Tiffany stared at the mirror nervously. She doesn't know what to do if she and Siwon meet. Like Yoona, she bought a new dress for their date so that she can be presentable enough for Siwon.

 

She wore a pink dress that really stands out and her hair is curled in the ends while wearing a feathery clip. She gulped as she heard the door bell from downstairs. Then she rose up from her seat with her trembling legs.

 

As she was standing in front of the door, she slowly turned the knob, opening it. And as the door open, she saw him, Siwon, standing in front of her, staring at her intently.

 

Siwon was starstrucked as he saw Tiffany. She's so beautiful that he can forgot all the pain in his heart. He wanted to say something to her but cowardness and fear are hindering him to utter any word. So Siwon just open the car door for her and Tiffany get inside shyly.

 

As Siwon drive, the whole car is filled with awkwardness. No one has the guts to speak and up to the restaurant no one dared to speak.

 

They both went inside the restaurant as they took their seats. But before they can sit, Tiffany hid at the back of Siwon.

 

"Please don't move. Someone might see me." Tiffany pleaded as she hid at his back while peeking. 

 

"What's wrong?" Siwon asked confusedly because of her actions.

 

"Oh no. He's coming." Tiffany said as she held Siwon's hand while pulling him towards the exit of the restaurant. Siwon didn't try to say anything as he followed her. They ran until they are far from the restaurant.

 

As they finally reach the outside, they both pant as they catch their breath and without them knowing, their hands are still locked together and showing no signs of leaving one another.

 

"I'm sorry for dragging you here." Tiffany apologized to him showing her sorry eyes.

 

Siwon hid his smile as he found it cute. He shook his head as he raised his hand shaking it also but before he can do it, he saw his hand still with Tiffany's. They both looked at it with eyes wide opened but after that, they pulled it quickly and hastily.

 

"I'm sorry..." Siwon said apologetically while scratching the back of his head. Tiffany can't look at his eyes because she's so embarrassed and without her knowing she's already blushing.

 

"It's fine." Tiffany said while looking at the floor shyly.

 

"Are you okay? You're turning red." Siwon noticed that Tiffany is so red but without him knowing, it's because she's blushing. Tiffany hurriedly turned around to hide her face but Siwon keep insisting for her to turn around.

 

"I'm fine!" Tiffany shouted loudly gaining the attention of the passersby. She didn't want to shout but she can't let Siwon know that she's blushing so she just yelled at him for him to stop asking. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to shout but I'm really fine." She said as she finally calmed herself. Siwon was shock and didn't bother to say any word.

 

"How about eating there?" Tiffany changed the subject as she pointed the stall near them.

 

Siwon nodded his head as he followed Tiffany, afraid of her. He didn't want to be yelled by her again so he just kept his mouth shut. Then they went inside a food stall. As they went inside, everybody is looking at them because of their formal clothes.

 

Siwon observes the place as they enter and he saw street foods all over. "Are we eating these?" Siwon asked somewhat disgusted as he looked at the food on the counter.

 

"Of course! And because I was the one who chose this place, today is my treat!" Tiffany said excitedly. Siwon can't believe that she is eating those kind of food and because he clearly remembered that Tiffany doesn't like street foods.

 

"Don't tell me you're not eating street foods?" Tiffany asked as she raises one of her eyebrows.

 

"These are my favorite so no worries." Siwon lied as he faked a smile. As Tiffany ordered, he can't believe that she changed so much after all those years.

 

They took their seats as the order arrived. Tiffany looked at it excitedly as she noticed that Siwon is looking at it disgustedly. "Are you lying?" She asked.

 

"Lying? Lying about what?"

 

"About saying that you like eating street foods."

 

Siwon didn't answer as he admits defeat. "Yes. I'm sorry."

 

"For your punishment, you should eat all of these." Tiffany said as she moved one full plate of chicken intestines.

 

"What?!? All of these??" Tiffany nodded her head as she started eating. Siwon has no choice but to eat all of it so he started digging in as fast as he can. Fany noticed that Siwon is in a hurry but suddenly, Siwon coughed as his food is stuck on his throat.

 

"Are you okay?" She said frantically and worriedly as she handed a bottle of water. Siwon drank it straight as the food finally flowed down to his stomach. After that, Tiffany started laughing at him.

 

Siwon looked at him somewhat annoyed. "Please don't laugh." He said finally annoyed because of her.

 

"I'm sorry but I really can't forget your expression when you're eating the chicken intestines." She blurted out followed by a laugh.

 

"I'm going out." Siwon muttered angrily as he went out. Tiffany smiled at him as she handed the payment to the lady in charge. She went outside looking for Siwon but suddenly her stiletto heel break apart.

 

"Not now." She said while pouting her lips as she picked up the heel. How can she walk now? A girl like her, wearing a formal dress can't walk barefooted in front of the crowd right? What would they think of her then?

 

Her focus was diverted to her heel. Can she be luckier? She crouches down as she tried to stick the heel back. Without her knowledge, people were starting to notice her unpleasant position.

 

"How can she squat like that?"

 

"Is she crazy?"

 

"Does she know that she's attracting attention because of what she's doing?"

 

Those sentences can be heard as the passersby pass. But she didn't hear any word from them because she's too occupied by her broken heels.

 

As fast as the speed of light, a hand grabbed her wrist, pulling her up. She didn't leave the sight of her shoe on the ground as the person started to talk a bit harsh.

 

"Ya! What are you doing, crouching like that in front of many people?" Siwon whispered with a worried but stern voice.

 

"My shoe. I just can't walk barefooted and I don't care about what they are saying. I don't even know them." She retaliated as she pouted her lips, thinking of a way to solve her little problem.

 

Siwon can't think of another way as he lifted Tiffany in a bridal manner. Tiffany seems so shocked about his sudden action.

 

"Si-siwon-ssi." She tried to find words to say but in the end she can only say his name.

 

Siwon didn't attempt to speak as he started to walk back to where his car is, avoiding the gaze of the people around them. While walking, Siwon noticed that Fany was staring at him for the whole time, hiding the blush that is very visible in her face.

 

"You encircle your hands on my neck so that you will not fall." He reminded her as she slowly encircles her tiny little arms on his neck. At first she hesitated but she can't do anything, he ordered it.

 

"And don't stare too much on my face." He continued as he let out a smirk leaving Fany embarrassed.

 

"Look at them, they are so sweet. You should also carry me like that." The girl said to her boyfriend enviously as they pass on Siwon and Fany.

 

He cleared out his throat loudly and he tried to open his mouth to say that they are not what they think but they heard another couple talking about them.

 

"Congratulations on your wedding!" A kid approached them as he faked a smile as well as Tiffany.

 

As the boy slowly vanished, Fany suddenly let go of her arms around his neck, embarrassed of the comments of the people that passed by them.

 

"You can put me down now." She said a bit nervous as he granted her request, putting her down, in front of his car.

 

As they both got inside his white Ferrari car, he started to drive back to Fany's house. On their way back, Tiffany saw a dukbokki stand as she was tempted to eat dukbokki since she didn’t eat much earlier. Siwon saw her hungry eyes as he chuckled lowly thinking that Fany is still hungry.

 

He suddenly stopped as she diverted her gaze on him, puzzled. "Why did we stop?"

 

"I saw you staring at the dukbokki like you wanted to eat all of that." Siwon as he chuckled.

 

"I-I'm not hungry. Let's just go." She looked at her trembling hands as she was embarrassed about what he said. Right. She's damn hungry because of him.

 

Siwon opened his car door as he went straight to the dukbokki stand.

 

"One cup, please."

 

The old lady handed the cup full of dukbokki as he went inside his car, handing the cup to her. Without any hesitation, Tiffany took it from him as she smiled contentedly.

 

Tiffany took a bite as the delicious taste explodes inside . "Whoa~" Siwon smiled at her childishness as he started to drive again.

 

"Do you want some?" Tiffany asked him as he rejected because he's driving. Even if Siwon is so hungry, he can't eat because he needs to focus on the road and he's sure that the food is still not enough for her.

 

As they finally stop in front of her house, Siwon looked at Tiffany, planning to bid his goodbye but something caught his attention and that made him laugh. Fany panicked as he stared at him. 'Do I look funny?' Fany thought.

 

"Why are you laughing?"

 

He suddenly stopped laughing as he move closer to her, removing his seatbelt so he can move closer. She was taken aback by his actions as she slowly moves back until she reached the car door.

 

As she felt his breathing, she hastily closed her eyes, praying that nothing bad will happen. But her eyes opened slowly as she felt his finger on the side of her lips. Then he removed the remaining sauce near her lips.

 

She sighed heavily as she thought that he might kiss her or something.

 

"You should look at the mirror after you eat." Siwon reminded her as he went back to his position.

 

"Y-yes. I should go." She mumbled shyly as she got down his car, making her way inside her house.

 

As Fany got inside, thoughts suddenly came back to Siwon's mind. He remembered her lips that were only few inches away when he wiped the sauce on her face. He closed his eyes, forgetting the crazy thoughts as he drove back home.

 

------------

 

After taking a short shower, Siwon went straight to his bed as he closed his eyes trying to go to his dreamland but a text message disturbed him.

 

He took his phone at the side desk slowly opening his eyes as he saw who the sender was.

 

1 New Message

From: Tiffany

 

His brain cells started to be alert as he saw the name 'Tiffany'. He opened it revealing her text message.

 

I forgot to say thank you. I enjoyed our date and especially the dukbokki. Goodnight.

 

I smile formed on his sleepy face as he finally fell asleep still smiling because of her message.

------------------

 

A/N: Update! Wow! thanks for the comments. So here it is. :) Please comment and subscribe :)

@ddilfany: I still can't answer your question. :) Just wait for the next chapters. :) By the way, thanks for your comments. :)