Chapter 16 – Unspoken Feelings

I Will Never Let You Go

Chapter 16 – Unspoken Feelings

 

At the hospital

 

Siwon woke up as he rubs his eyes. He checked his watch and it says that it’s already 7:00 in the evening. From what he remembered, he came here at 9:30 in the morning so he slept for 9 ½ hours and surely his head hurts. He yawned, releasing pheromones all over the place as he noticed that the patient on the bed is missing.

 

His senses came back as he stood up panicking about of the situation. He hurriedly checked the restroom if Tiffany is there but he came out with no one. He immediately went outside the room, to look for her.

 

“Tiffany!”

 

His eyes lay on every corner of the hospital but as he reached one room which is not that far from her room, he heard her voice clearly, not to mention, hearing her laughing.

 

Siwon calmed down a bit and he walked by the door, making sure if it’s really Tiffany. The worry in his heart slowly vanished as he saw her laughing amiably with some elderly patients. He didn’t attempt to disturb their small chit chat as he leaned his back by the door, watching her keenly.

 

Tiffany didn’t notice his presence as she continues to tell a story to the elderly patients who she considers as friends. She is sitting comfortably on the bed, telling a story seriously as one of the elders interrupted her.

 

“Tiffany, someone is looking for you.”

 

Tiffany shifted her gaze to the man at the door and suddenly her smile can’t help but to come out. She stood up a bit nervous as she played with her nails.

 

“Si-siwon, you’re awake?” She uttered as Siwon nodded in his reply. It is visible in Siwon’s eyes, the worry he had because of Tiffany’s sudden misfortune.

 

“I need to go. I will just visit everyone tomorrow. Have a good sleep.” She promised that she will came back by the morning as she slowly approach Siwon but one of the elders pulled her, whispering something to her.

 

“The man was so worried because of you.” Grandma smiled gladly at her as she pushed her to him. As the grandma said it, Tiffany felt happy because she knew that Siwon was really worried about her. She’s thankful and she really wants to repay him in some way.

 

Before Tiffany move towards him, she pushed a metal tray with 4 wheels and with food on it, fruits to be specific. Siwon saw it and hurriedly assisted her. Before they leave, they bid their goodbye by bowing respectfully.

 

As Tiffany pushed the metal tray, Siwon took it from her, pushing it with one hand and his other hand holding Tiffany’s delicate hand. Tiffany was taken aback by his action but she didn’t protest because she liked that feeling, the warm feeling Siwon is giving her.

 

Tiffany just followed her with her eyes only on him. Siwon smiled at the side of his lips enjoying her warm hand. They walked quietly, appreciating every moment they had. Without even saying anything, they can feel their love for one another.

 

As they reach her room, their hands let go of each other as Tiffany pushed the metal tray beside her bed. She sat down her bed as she took one of the apples on the tray, peeling it carefully. Siwon didn’t want her to do anything so he pulled a stool and sat in front of her as he took the fruit on her hand.

 

Tiffany pouted as she took it from him but Siwon didn’t let her as Siwon took the apple and started peeling it by himself even if he doesn’t know how. Tiffany laughed at his ignorance as Siwon tries to peel it perfectly.

 

“Just give it to me. I can peel it for you.” Tiffany said courteously as Siwon has no choice but to give in. Tiffany took it with a smile as she started peeling it like a professional. As fast as the speed of light, the apple is completely peeled.

 

Siwon was amazed at her skill as she can’t help but to smile at him.

 

“Here.” Tiffany handed him a piece of apple as Siwon took it. They eat and eat without any talking but after 3 apples, Siwon started their conversation.

 

“Are you okay? Do you feel any pain?” Siwon asked with a worried tone.

 

Tiffany looked at him, touched about his worry. “I’m feeling okay. Nothing hurts.”

 

“That’s good to know then.”

 

“I heard from the nurse that you were with me since morning, what happened to Jessica?” She asked remembering that Jessica and Siwon’s date will be today.

 

“I asked Donghae to accompany her home. Don’t worry.” Siwon assured her as she nods.

 

“Si-siwon, thank you for staying with me.” She said shyly as she looked at him.

 

“It’s nothing.”

 

“Siwon, ca-can you s-stay with me until to-tomorrow?” She asked as she stuttered her words. Siwon smiled at her shyness as Siwon placed his hand on top of her head, tapping it like a little kid.

 

“Of course. I will not leave.”

 

Tiffany showed her eye smile as she felt the highest possible happiness she can ever feel. But then a call came to Siwon’s phone. He answered it after checking who the caller is.

 

“Hello? Okay, all right. I will come there right away.”

 

The only words that Tiffany heard were okay, all right and with only that she knew that something happened in his office and Siwon is badly needed there. Her smile slowly faded as she waited for him.

 

Siwon hangs up the phone as he stared at her. “Tiffany, I need to go but—” Siwon was cut off by Tiffany as she started to talk.

 

“It’s all right.” She forced a smile because she wants to be with Siwon alone and ask about the happening on the other day.

 

“I’m sorry. I can’t stay with you but I promise that I will come back tomorrow morning.” He assured her as Fany smiled again.

 

“Just don’t go anywhere without the nurse knowing, all right?” Siwon reminded her as he stood up preparing to leave.

 

Tiffany nodded like a kid as Siwon started to walk towards the door but suddenly in the middle part of the room, Tiffany called his name.

 

“Siwon.”

 

Siwon stopped as he faces Fany again, waiting for what she will have to say. Tiffany didn’t utter any word as she got down her bed and started walking towards him.

 

With only very small distance between the two of them, Tiffany buttoned his polo neatly. She carefully straightened the creases on his clothes as Siwon only stared at her, touched by what she is doing. Tiffany looks like the wife of Siwon who is worried about her husband’s appearance.

 

Their eyes never leave each other as she continues on what she is doing. After that, she tip toed to fix some part of his hair making him more presentable. As she her hand travels on his soft hair, Siwon held her hand.

 

Tiffany stopped as she gazed at him. The smile on Siwon’s lips is visible as he places down her hand still looking at her.

 

“I just want to—” Siwon didn’t let her speak as he carried her in bridal style. Tiffany was surprised about what he did as Siwon smiled at her, revealing his deep dimples.

 

Siwon walked towards her bed with Tiffany on her arms. He put down Tiffany on the bed as he places a blanket on her body.

 

“Just sleep and promise tomorrow, I will be here.” He said as Tiffany nods her head. She closed her eyes, looking forward for tomorrow as she heard the door closing.

 

--------------

 

Next day

 

Tiffany woke up early as she was so excited to see Siwon again but as she scans the whole room, still Siwon is not there. ‘Maybe he’s still sleeping.’ Tiffany thought as she got down her bed, walking straight to the door.

 

As she walks through the hallway, she saw a crippled man walking alone and he looks like someone in need of help so she hurriedly approached him.

 

“Sir, are you okay?” She asked worriedly as she assisted the man to sit down on the near bench. The guy smiled, assuring that he’s alright.

 

The man looks like with the same age as Tiffany’s. He had a clear face, a handsome one. He has a height taller than Fany. His pointed nose and thin lips were easily noticed because of its perfection. No doubt, many girls will fall to his charms.

 

“Do you need any help?” Fany asked her again.

 

“I’m all right. Thank you for helping me. May I know your name?” He asked and suddenly he held her hand on his. Tiffany was surprised about his sudden action. She didn’t know what to do and she felt her heart beat going fast.

 

“I’m… I’m…” She said nervously as she felt her cheeks started to burn. She doesn’t know but she felt attracted to the guy in front of him.

 

“I’m her boyfriend, Siwon.” A voice suddenly came as Siwon took Tiffany’s hand on the guy, pulling Tiffany by his side. He grabs her hand tightly as he glared at the guy, like telling him that Tiffany is his property.

 

“Siwon.” Tiffany uttered surprised of his sudden appearance.


“I told you yesterday that don’t leave your room, right? And you should not talk to strangers.” He said with jealousy on his voice as he eyed the guy again.

 

The guy can’t help but to laugh at Siwon’s glares.

 

“What’s funny?” Siwon asked with a serious tone.

 

The guy laughed again before he started to talk. “It’s not that I will steal your girlfriend. I just accepted her help and just asked her name so that I could thank her.” The guy said as he tried to stand up with his crutches, levelling Siwon.

 

“Then a thank you is enough, you don’t have to hold her hand.”

 

The guy didn’t reply as he smiled at him and smiled at Tiffany. Tiffany felt scared as she stared at guy. She doesn’t know why but those stares he is giving to her have meaning.

 

“Tiffany, let’s go.” Siwon said as they walked back in her room still with her hand on Siwon’s.

 

We will meet again.” The guy muttered evilly as he smirked still with his eyes on the both of them.

 

--------------

 

As Siwon and Tiffany went back to her room, Siwon walks straight to the table, taking out the food he brought. Tiffany can’t help but to smile as she remembered what he said earlier. He’s like her real boyfriend earlier and that made Tiffany really happy. It’s the third time that Siwon said that she is his girlfriend.

 

“Why did you say that I’m your girlfriend?” Tiffany asked, trying to act silly as she walks by his side still smiling up to her ears.

 

“It’s just… he looked like a bad guy.” Siwon replied offensively with his eyes on the food.

 

“I think that’s not the reason, why? Tell me.” Tiffany pleaded as she pouted her lips trying to act cute. She didn’t let Siwon off as she repeated the question all over again and Siwon didn’t want to answer her silly question.

 

Wherever Siwon goes, Tiffany always follows him and asks him all over again. As Siwon finally reached his limit, he stopped in the middle of the room. Tiffany stopped also, sensing that something happened to Siwon. She looked at his face as she asks again but suddenly Siwon pushed her on the wall, cornering her with his arms.

 

Their faces were only few inches apart, as Siwon stared at her eyes intently. Tiffany gulped nervously as she stared at him. He looked a bit angry as Tiffany tried to explain and apologize.

 

“Siwon, I…” She muttered but before she can completely finish her talking, she notice that Siwon’s face slowly move towards her, minimizing the space between them. She didn’t know what to do as she closed her eyes, waiting for something to happen.

 

‘Is he going to kiss me?’ She thought. Every time she saw Siwon’s face coming closer to her, she always thought about a kiss.

 

But then as she closed her eyes, still waiting, she heard him laughing. She quickly open her eyes, looking at him.

 

“Why?”

 

“So I think this is my turn, why did you close your eyes? Waiting for my kiss, eh?” He asked with a teasing tone still laughing at her expression.

 

“No! I… I…” She reasoned out as she tries to think of a good excuse. ‘How can he know what I was thinking?’ She asked herself, hating the fact that she really closed her eyes and thought about him, kissing her.

 

“I think I’m... sleepy.” She explained as she looks to his expression. Siwon laughed again at her lame excuse. She just woke up then she will say that she’s already sleepy.

 

“Just tell me that you really thought that I will kiss you and maybe I can grant your small wish.” He again, eyeing her expression.

 

Tiffany felt embarrassed as she walks past him, lying on her bed. She pulled the blanket all over her small body as she tried to sleep. How can she face him if it’s the truth?

 

“Babo, babo” She muttered to herself.

 

“Yah, why are you sleeping?” Siwon asked her, walking towards her. She didn’t plan to respond as she acted sleeping.

 

“If you’re sleeping, I will sleep also.” Siwon said as she felt that somebody lied on her side. She slowly peeked as she saw Siwon lying on the bed beside her, with close distance between them. Tiffany didn’t expect that Siwon will really sleep on her side.

 

She pulled down her blanket. “What are you doing here? If you want to sleep, sleep on the couch.” Tiffany said, trying to push Siwon away from her side. It’s not good to see a man and a woman sleeping in one bed if they didn’t have any relationship at all.

 

“I don’t want to sleep there. I want to sleep here.” Siwon reasoned out as he moves closer to her, trying to act sleepy.

 

“What will the nurses say if they see us like this?” Tiffany asked again still not giving up. It's not that she doesn't want to be with Siwon but she doesn't want others to think something bad about them.

 

“They will not come here.” Siwon said, sleeping comfortably with Tiffany on his side.

 

“Can I share blankets with you?” Siwon asked as he pulled the blanket to his self. Tiffany didn’t want to share the blanket with him so she just gave him the whole blanket making her body exposed to the cold air.

 

The whole place is dark, with the blinds pulled down and not even a light was open. The light coming outside is the only light that is visible.

 

After almost half an hour, Tiffany was not yet asleep as she stared at Siwon who is sleeping comfortably. For the whole time, her heart didn't slow down in beating as she looks at his almost perfect features.

 

She started to reminisce the past, still staring intently at his almost perfect face. Again, she felt sorry towards him. She slowly laid her fingertips on his hair, feeling every strand of it. Then she slowly moves her fingertips on his forehead up to the tip of his nose. She stopped at that place as she withdraws her hand.

 

“It’s so cold.” Tiffany muttered to herself but can be clearly hear by the person beside her and then suddenly a strong pair of arms pulled her closer to him, hugging her in his arms. She didn’t know what to do as she breathed in and out, calming herself.

 

Siwon didn’t utter any word, still closing his eyes while Tiffany is on his arms. He didn’t regret everything. He wanted to do it. He wants to protect her.

 

Now they are sharing one blanket together. Her head, rested on his chest, hearing his heart beating. She felt the warm body of Siwon as she tried to calm herself. She didn’t know that Siwon will her hear, knowing that Siwon is already asleep and it turns out that Siwon is not yet sleeping.

 

But she didn’t want to leave his side as she closed her eyes enjoying the feeling with him again. Everything for the both of them feels right, like the missing puzzle in their hearts finally found its way back.

 

Siwon tightens his grip as both of them finally fell asleep with a smile on their faces, both wishing that this will never end.

 

----------------

 

“Ms. Hwang, Ms. Hwang.”

 

Tiffany’s ears perked up as she heard somebody calling her name. She didn’t want to stand up because in some way she felt really comfortable with her pillow, Siwon's broad chest to be exact.

 

“Ms. Hwang.”

 

Again she heard her name and this time she lifts her lids, looking from where the voice is coming. She yawned as she looked all over the place, trying to remember where she is but then she saw 2 men with blurry faces and 1 lady with the same blurry face. She closed her eyes and opened it again so that her vision will become clear.

 

As her vision finally became clear, she saw a nurse, smiling at her amiably and she saw a guy who is somewhat familiar to her and finally she saw her dad.

 

‘Dad?’ She asked herself still sleepy but then as the reality struck her, she finally realized that it is her dad with Siwon’s father. She stood up frantically, leaving the arms of Siwon as she pushed him out of the bed. She needs to think of a good excuse for her father.

 

“Yah! What was that for?” Siwon half-shouted as he slowly lifted his lids while looking for Tiffany. Siwon stood up from the cold floor but then his eyes caught somebody familiar, he somewhat prayed on his mind that it is not his father but unfortunately it was.

 

He cleared his throat, looking at his father.

 

“Father. What brings you here?”

 

“Son, greet Mr. Hwang.” His father ignored his question as he ordered Siwon to greet Mr. Hwang. He didn’t know that Tiffany’s father is with his father. What will Mr. Hwang say about him, taking advantage of Tiffany?

 

“Sir, nice meeting you, I’m Choi Siwon.” He said warmly as he pretend to smile. He eyed Tiffany as she played with her nails nervously.

 

“Appa, you should have called me so that I can somewhat prepare for your visit.” Tiffany said.

 

“I just want to surprise you and I didn’t expect that Siwon will be here to accompany you.” Her father replied as he smiled at Siwon. "And I'd like to thank you for that." Mr. Hwang continued giving the same eye smile as Tiffany.

 

“My son is really caring towards others, especially to his soon-to-be-wife.” Siwon’s father proudly said as the elders laugh.

 

“Fany-ah, why is Siwon sleeping by your side?” Her father suddenly asked that made them both nervous.

 

“Appa, it’s because it’s cold if he sleeps on the couch.” Tiffany said as they both nodded in agreement.

 

The elders laugh as they knew that they are both telling a lie.

 

“Appa! I’m telling the truth. It’s him who hugged me, you know.” She mumbled but it was clearly heard by Siwon.

 

“Sir, it’s because she said that she felt cold.” Siwon reasoned out, protecting his self.

 

“Yah! I never told you that you should hug me. If you didn't took my blanket then I won't feel cold.” Tiffany protested as she faced Siwon but after she finished her talking, she saw Siwon’s shirt. It is not buttoned up to the middle and that made her father and his father thinks that something really happened between the both of them.

 

Tiffany signalled him that his buttons were ed as he looked at it, making sure that it's not a trap.

 

His eyes grew larger as he hurriedly buttoned his buttons properly. 'I can't remember that I ed my shirt.' He said to his self, trying to remember what happened earlier.

 

"Fany-ah, you don't have to lie, we already know that the both of you like each other." Mr. Hwang replied to his daughter who tried to protest again. "By the way, Mr. Choi and I need to go. We still have appointments to attend to. Siwon-ah, if you don't mind, please take care of my daughter for now." Mr. Hwang said with a smile.

 

"Don't worry, Mr. Hwang. You can count on me." Siwon assured him.

 

"And I hope someday you will not call me Mr. Hwang anymore."

 

"Huh?" Both, Fany and Siwon asked in unison as they both waited for his answer.

 

"It's just maybe calling me 'Dad' is good to hear."

 

They both looked at Mr. Hwang, surprised with his sudden statement. It only shows that Mr. Hwang really likes Siwon for his daughter.

 

Tiffany eyed him, waiting for his answer.

 

"I... I'd love to." Siwon replied warmly without hesitation as the elders started to leave the hospital. Tiffany looked at him, still can't digest what he said to his father. Does this mean that Siwon really likes Tiffany?

 

It just made Tiffany more confused. And for her, it's time for everything to be clear. She needs to know the truth.

 

As the whole place was occupied with silence, Tiffany gathered all of her courage to ask.

 

"What am I to you?"

 

---------------------

 

A/N: Because it's already Christmas, here's an update. As promised, it's all about Sifany. :)) Enjoy this update and comment. Please. Please. :)))

Sifany fighting! Merry Christmas to all!! Don't forget to subscribe. :*