Chapter 4: Blind Date

I Will Never Let You Go

- After 2 years -

 

Siwon already graduated from Seoul University and he is now preparing to manage their company.  All of his hard works are paid. He studied really hard and got the position Laude and he’s parents are very proud of him.

 

All those years, Donghae always sets blind dates for Siwon. He wants his friend to move on. Donghae set more than 10 blind dates to Siwon but none of them worked.

 

It’s already 8:00 in the morning, it’s Saturday today so no work for Siwon. Suddenly…

 

BLINGG! It’s Siwon’s phone.

 

To: Siwon

From: Donghae

 

Siwon! Don’t forget that you have an appointment later at your favorite restaurant. 10:00 AM, okay? It’s important! JBy the way according to her profile her hair is blonde.

 

Siwon sighed as he looked at his phone. ‘Blind date again.’ He thought annoyed.

 

To: Donghae

From: Siwon

 

What can I do? I will go don’t worry.

 

Siwon laughed as he sends the message to Donghae. He can’t say no to his best friend. Donghae did everything for his friend, he just want his friend to be happy again. Siwon knows that his friend is doing that for him and he’s very thankful for him because all those years Donghae is always there for him. Siwon is worried also because up to now Donghae doesn’t have any girlfriend that he loves and he needs someone who can take care of Donghae.

 

----------

 

Siwon arrived at the meeting place exactly 10:00 AM, he looked around to see if there’s a blonde girl somewhere. Until he saw a blonde girl in the window side, he can only see her back. He approached the blonde girl.

 

Siwon cleared his throat. “Hello. My name is Choi Siwon. Did you wait long?” he introduced his self while reaching out her hand.

 

The blonde girl stood up and reached his hand. “It’s okay. By the way my name is Jung Sooyeon but my friends call me Jessica.” She said while smiling.

 

They both took their seats and started to order their meal. They started to talk about their selves.

 

“So you’re from America?” Siwon asked while eating his pasta.

 

“Nope. I just finished my studies there and now I will live here for good.” She replied.

 

Siwon nodded. ‘America?’ he thought.

 

“Why are you setting blind dates?” Jessica asked curiously.

 

“I’m not the one who set this up, my friend sets this up. I think because I can’t still move on...” He said sadly while looking at her. “I should not tell this to my date.” He continued while laughing lightly.

 

“No, it’s okay. I understand. I experienced that also and I’m thankful for your friend because I met a new friend.” She said thankfully.

 

Siwon laughed lightly. “Thank you.” He uttered.

 

Jessica chuckled. “You’re welcome. By the way, I’m worried with my best friend. She doesn’t have a boyfriend up to now. She just focuses on her studies.” She shared.

 

“I’m also worried with my friend, they have the same case but he’s fun to be with and always play tricks on me.” He replied.

 

They both laughed at their friends. They can’t believe they experienced the same thing with their friends.

 

After their sharing, they finished their meal.

 

“So nice meeting you. I enjoyed our dinner” He said.

 

“I enjoyed it too and I hope there’s a next time. Bring your friend and I will bring my friend also.” She said while smiling.

 

“Sure.” He said waving his hand to her.

 

Jessica went to her car and starts to drive. Siwon waved his hand to her car. It’s the first time that he enjoyed his date. He felt that there’s a connection between them, he felt comfortable with her. He opens the car door and drove off to go home.

--------

 

KRINGGG!!

 

Siwon took the alarm clock at the side table then he looked at the time and its 7:00 in the morning. He needs to prepare for work, he started to take a bath, after that, he eat his breakfast and rides his car to go to work.

 

He arrived exactly 7:30 AM, so his not yet late, 8:00 is the call time but even if his late it’s ok, he’s the heir and the only son of Choi family. He is responsible enough and he is putting all in his work.

 

“Mr. Choi, you have a meeting at 9:00 AM at the conference room, it’s about the your new project proposal.” His secretary said while following her boss inside his office.

 

“I know.” He said as he removes his coat. “Sir, anything you want?” the secretary asked.

 

“No it’s okay.” He said while looking at the files that will be discussed later at the meeting.

 

Her secretary makes her way out of his office. As the door closed he review all the files then suddenly the door opened.

 

“Siwon!” A guy called.

 

Siwon is startled and looked at one who called him.

 

“Ya! Can you please be quiet, where in the office.” He said to the guy in front of him.

 

“Ya! Siwon, you owe me something.” He said.

 

Siwon looked at him curiously.

 

“How’s your date??” The guy asked, it’s Donghae. No one will ask about his date because Donghae only knows.

 

Donghae is the head manager in the Clothing Company of Choi Family. Siwon asked Donghae to work in their company because he can trust him in every way and he is also a hardworking person.

 

“She’s good.” He said plainly then smiling slightly.

 

Donghae sensed that his friend likes the girl and he looked suspiciously to him. “Ya, what’s that smile? I think you like her.” He said teasing Siwon.

 

Siwon smiled again, a different smile. “She’s just my friend. I felt comfortable with her, her aura is friendly, and that’s why. I bet all her friends feel the same way.” He muttered still reading the papers.

 

Donghae laughed at his friend. “It’s okay to like her. Maybe you can try. So what’s her name?” he asked curiously.

 

“Jessica. She studied in America for 4 years. You should meet her sometime.” He uttered.

 

“Oh. I would love to meet this girl who makes my friend happy again.” He replied. “By the way, Yoona’s coming home.” He continued.

 

After they graduated, Yoona went to Canada for a family vacation for 1 month and up to now they are like best friends. Yoona is one of his friends that helped here to forget those sad memories, so he’s very thankful to her.

 

Siwon looked at him. Donghae can see excitement in his eyes. “When?” he asked.

 

“Next week, I think. Ya, why are you so excited? Do you like my cousin?” Donghae asked suspiciously.

 

“I like her as a friend. She helped me a lot, you know.” He responded.

 

“Alright, alright. I get it.” He replied. “So by then, the meeting will start soon I need to prepare also.” Donghae said as he tapped Siwon shoulder.

 

Siwon just nodded still reading the papers then Donghae made his way out.

 

Tok! Tok!

 

There’s a knock from Siwon’s office.

 

“Come in.” he shouted. Then his secretary came in.

 

“Sir, the meeting will start at five minutes. You need to be there now.” She said.

 

“Sure.” He replied as he got all of his things and walked off his office.

 

----------

He entered the conference room with his secretary following him. Almost all the managers and the other employees are already there except his father. He took his seat and he prepares for the presentation.

 

Suddenly his father entered the room with 2 people following him. He looked at Siwon and signaled that he should start.

 

Siwon cleared his throat. “Good morning everybody, today I will present to you the new cloth that we are going to use for the next project of our company.” He said confidently.

 

As Siwon discussed the presentation, everybody is listening and preparing some questions to ask.

 

“So where can we get that kind of cloth?” one of the employees asked.

 

“Right now, we are currently negotiating with the company that will supply us.” He replied.

 

The employees nodded. “Are you sure that supplier will supply the things that we need?” His father asked not satisfied in what he said.

 

“Yes, Sir.” He replied nervously. “Just make sure that everything is settled before you set a meeting.” Mr. Choi said disappointedly and stood up his seat indicating that the meeting is finished.

 

All the employees leave the room except Donghae. Siwon is disappointed in what happened. He knows that he is the one that is wrong.

 

“It’s okay, I know you can do it.” Donghae cheered Siwon.

 

Siwon smiled lightly. “Thanks.” He replied.

 

Donghae also leave the room, leaving him alone.

 

BLINGG!

 

To: Siwon

From: Jessica

 

Hi Siwon, I’m inviting you for a welcome party for my friend. She is the one I told you, my friend who don’t have a boyfriend until now. Hahaha. I hope you can come and by the way it’s a formal party and bring your friend also, this coming Saturday, 5:00 PM at Le Grande Hotel. Thanks.  Bye!

 

Siwon sighed as he read the message. He didn’t like to attend parties, he thinks it’s boring and noisy but he was invited by Jessica so he should go. ‘Just this one.’ He thought as he makes his way out of the conference room.

 

[A/N] Sorry for the super late update, promise I will update from time to time. :)

Thanks for those who waited, :) Please comment and subscribe. :)