Chapter 10 - Who's my wife?!?!

I Will Never Let You Go

Chapter 10 - Who's my wife?!?!

 

Siwon walked slowly still occupied with thoughts of Tiffany. He can't forget her crying face and her sorry that made his heart ache. As he finally reached his car, somebody called him.

 

"Oppa!"

 

He turned around to look. "Yoona, what are you doing here? I thought you went home already." Siwon mentioned as he noticed Yoona's worried face.

 

"I was so worried about you that's why I waited for your return and maybe I can help with your problem." Yoona said as she looked at his eyes sincerely.

 

"Thank you, Yoona and sorry about what I did earlier." He thanked her for her sincerity.

 

"So how about a drink?" Yoona suggested as Siwon smiled at her suggestion.

 

-----------

 

As they arrive to an exclusive bar in downtown, they took their seat and say their orders.

 

"Can you share what happened?" Yoona tried to ask him and maybe he will finally share the story behind everything as she drink a sip of beer in front of her.

 

"It's so complicated and I think I'm not yet ready to tell it to you. I don't want you to be burdened with my own problems." He replied as he drinks his beer.

 

"I just want to help you because I think it's very hard on your part."

 

Siwon showed a smile on her, thanking her kindness. "I think I can still handle it but if the time comes that I can't handle it anymore, I will run to you, okay? And that time, I will tell you everything." Siwon muttered as he put his hand on her shoulder.

 

"Sure. I'm always here for you." Yoona agreed as she held his hand.

 

"Thank you, Yoona. I'm happy that I met someone like you." He thanked her again as he hugged her, a thank you gift for her kindness.

 

Yoona smiled happily as he finally gained Siwon's trust. As she hugged him tightly she was smirking as she thought of a plan.

 

"No problem."

 

-----------

 

It's been a week since the dinner between Tiffany and Siwon. He had sleepless nights because of his upcoming conference about their new clothes style. He prepared everything to make his presentation outstanding enough for his father's approval. Still, he doesn't want to fail his father again.

 

Tomorrow will be the conference and many big personalities will attend the conference to witness Siwon's new creation. Their company is popular in their country that even actors, actresses and business personalities wanted to attend his conference. He ordered his secretary to make a list of the guests and unfortunately in his side, Tiffany is invited with the president of Hwang's Company, her father.

 

After he left that night, he make sure that everybody is ready for tomorrow and everything will be done according to their plan. Siwon doesn't want to experience embarrassment during his conference so he's making sure that everything is settled.

 

----------

 

"Good evening, ladies and gentlemen! We're now here to witness the new clothes style of Choi's Clothing Company supervised by Mr. Choi Siwon, let's all clap our hands to welcome this young and handsome Mr. Choi." The MC declared as everybody clapped their hands to welcome him as he start giving his speech.

 

"Good evening everybody, I'm Choi Siwon the heir of Choi's Clothing Company. So now, I would like to present to you our masterpiece." He introduced as everybody anticipate and as the camera flashing nonstop.

 

Everybody, including Tiffany clapped their hands as they saw the new style that catches attention and shines in the whole room. They are impressed in what Siwon made as well as his father, his father is so proud of his well-grown son.

 

After the conference, they had a dinner in the same area, as Siwon greeted each and everyone. He first greeted Mr. Hwang and Tiffany, thanking them because without them his project is not possible. They shook their hands as they both smile at each other.

 

"Mr. Choi! That was a good job. I'm impressed." Mr. Hwang complimented him as they talk about business.

 

"Thank you, sir."

 

"By the way, do you already know my daughter?" He trailed as he introduced his daughter standing beside him.

 

"Yes, sir. I knew her, we already met at the dinner about the contract." Siwon explained as he avoided the gaze of Tiffany.

 

"Oh. Right, I almost forgot about that. So you should both talk, I just need to take this phone call." His father excused himself as he left them alone. They didn’t utter any word until Tiffany gathered her courage to make the first move.

 

"Mr. Choi, congratulations." She congratulated him as she reaches out her hand for a shake hand and as soon as Siwon saw it, first he hesitated but he remembered that its business so he took her hand.

 

"Thank you, Ms. Hwang. You contributed a lot to my project." He mentioned as they parted. "I should go, if you will excuse me." Before he can leave, somebody called Siwon's name that even Tiffany's attention was caught by that familiar voice.

 

"Siwon!" They both looked at the same direction as they saw a familiar figure of a lady.

 

"Oh. Jessica-ssi. What are you doing here?" He asked as he noticed her presence. "Your father invited me and my father. My father and your father are somewhat friend that's why." She explained as she finally noticed the lady beside him.

 

"Fany-ah! What are you doing here?" Jessica was startled as she saw her best friend Tiffany, beside Siwon. "Our company is the supplier of the cloth in their newly done project, that's why I'm here." She replied with a smile as she saw her best friend.

 

"Oh. It looks like you’re so close now or something." Jessica started as she smells something fishy about the two. "I just congratulated him." Tiffany countered to avoid that topic.

 

"Siwon!" Before Jessica can reply somebody called Siwon again but now with a manly voice.

 

The three of them looked at where the voice came from but as soon as Jessica saw who it is, she frowned while Siwon and Tiffany showed their smile at him. "Donghae, what's up?" Siwon asked as they do a high five.

 

"Congratulations! I know you can do it! So how about a dinner? My treat!" He started as he asked them to eat with them.

 

"Are you sure? With the 4 of us?" Siwon asked unsurely as he looked at the two girls with them. "Oh. Fany-ssi. Can come..." He said unsurely as he remembered what he said to her that he knew that hurts her feelings.

 

"Of course. Fany-unnie can come." A girly voice said that caught their attention and they all look at her. "Yoona... What are you doing here?" Donghae, his cousin asked her curiously as Yoona smiled at them forcedly.

 

"I just want to congratulate Siwon-oppa." Yoona replied as she looked at Siwon's eyes intently and as she slowly approach Siwon to hug him warmly.

 

"Congratulations, oppa. I miss you." Yoona said as all of them were shock at what she said.

 

"Yoona... I miss you too." Siwon said halfheartedly as he stared at Tiffany's expression.

 

Tiffany looked at the both of them with sad eyes telling that she's hurting deep inside in her heart while Siwon was looking at her with the same expression. Donghae is looking at Tiffany with a pity but he’s telling his self not to because she's the reason why Siwon is suffering while Jessica looked at the three of them with a curious look, she's confused of what's happening between the three of them and she knew that there's something hidden between them.

 

Donghae cleared his throat as Yoona broke their hug. "So I think all of us can come, including you Miss." Donghae declared as he pointed his finger on the curious Jessica across him. He wanted Jessica to come because he knew that her cousin has something up to that's not going to be good so if Jessica is there with them, someone can help Tiffany if something bad might happen.

 

"Me? No thanks." She said as she looked away at him.

 

"Sica, you should come." Siwon said to her handsomely that caught her attention. She doesn't know why but she's easily captivated by him whenever she's in front of Siwon.

 

"O-of course I will come." Jessica said while stuttering at her words as she looked away shyly.

 

"So all set! After this, we're going to eat." Donghae shouted as they all agreed.

 

------------

 

After the conference, all the guests made their way home and Siwon greeted them all to say goodbye. After that, the 5 of them gathered at the parking lot. "Wait! Let's have a game." Yoona started excitedly. Their attention again was shifted to her as they obediently listen to her.

 

"So how about, we use 2 cars only and the guys will be the drivers and the rest of the girls will do black & white, also the guys and after that all those black will be with the black guy and vice versa. Is that okay?" Yoona explained the mechanics of her game as they found it too childish.

 

"Yoona. We shouldn't do that. We should just go individually." Donghae suggested as he vibes her bad plan. "Oppa! Please, just this time." Yoona backed at her older cousin.

 

"Donghae, it's okay." Siwon said as he agreed on Yoona's little game.

 

"Whatever." Donghae said as he looked away.

 

"So okay, let's start."

 

Siwon and Donghae moved away from them as they do the black & white while the girls are also doing it. "Black & White." Donghae and Siwon shouted in chorus as they move their hands.

 

"Looks like I'm white." Siwon said as he eyed the girls if they are already done. "I think you should not agree with Yoona." Donghae said.

 

"Why? Let's just agree to her, in fact she just came home last week."

 

"Okay okay. Looks like their finish." Donghae muttered annoyed as they saw the girls approaching them.

 

"Oppa! Oppa! What color are you?" Yoona asked excitedly as she makes her way to Siwon. "I'm white." Siwon replied with a smile. 

 

"Really? I'm also white with Fany-unnie." She replied excitedly but as soon as Siwon heard the last words she said his smile slowly faded as he looked at her seriously. "So it means, Donghae-oppa and Sica-unnie are together. So let's go!" Yoona continued excitedly as she drags Siwon to his car with Tiffany following them.

 

"Excuse me, I don't want to be with you." Jessica said annoyed as Donghae and she were left behind by the three. "Miss, you have no choice." Donghae said with a laugh as he proceeded to his car with Sica following him even if she doesn't want.

 

"I hate it." Jessica muttered angrily as she stomp her feet, leaving no choice.

 

-----------

 

They are already in their respective cars and on their way to the restaurant still, Yoona has her plan the she needs to do. In Siwon's side, Yoona is as usual, doing anything to catch his attention and Siwon is not getting annoyed because he knew that her personality is like that but still, he's not forgetting that he is with Tiffany in one car.

 

"Oppa! Do you know what, I have many stories to tell you when I was in America. I wish you were there with me." Yoona started her little plan as she sat next to driver's seat with Tiffany at the back seat, hearing all of her talking that makes Tiffany uneasy and uncomfortable.

 

Siwon just smiled without anything to say as Yoona started to talk again, intriguing Tiffany. "Unnie, do you have boyfriend?" The whole car was in deep silence as she asked that question.

 

"I don't have." She replied simply as she looked at her eyes.

 

"Oh. I thought you already have so I heard you're from America right? Do you have a boyfriend there?" Yoona again asked her making her in hot seat. "I..." Tiffany hesitated to answer.

 

"I had."She continued as she slowly got annoyed at Yoona's questions.

                                                                                                                            

"Oh. It looks interesting; I want to hear the story, right oppa?" Yoona talked back excitedly as she intentionally asked him to see what will be his response. "Right." Siwon answered straight with a fake smile.

 

"Can you tell us the story?"

 

Leaving no choice, Tiffany was forced to tell but if Siwon's answer is a no, she will not say anything. "He was my boyfriend for 3 1/2 years..." Tiffany started to tell her story but somewhat with pity on her heart.

 

"Then?"

 

As Tiffany keeps telling her story, Siwon wished that they could just arrive soon at their destination but he can't control but to listen to every word she utter and every time he heard it there's a twitching feeling inside his heart that he can't understand.

 

"Then he broke up with me on the day of our wedding." Tiffany confessed as Yoona was so shock as well as Siwon. "Really? That's so sad..." Yoona said faking every word she utter but deep inside she's smirking. "Can you tell us why?" Yoona asked her nonstop, digging her painful past.

 

Before Tiffany can answer, they already arrived at the parking lot of the restaurant saving Tiffany from the hot seat.

 

"We're here." Siwon said not excited.

 

"Let's go." Yoona said forgetting her question as the three of them got down of the car and walk together to the restaurant.

 

------------

 

Meanwhile, in Donghae's car...

 

“Mr. Simple, Mr. Simple, Mr. Simple”

 

"Can you just turn off that thing?" Jessica asked irritated because of the song and because of Donghae. Donghae didn't listen to her and just focus on the road, also singing along to the music that makes Jessica more annoyed.

 

“Mr. Simple, Mr. Simple, Mr. Simple”

 

"Ya! Are you doing that on purpose?" Jessica yelled at him. "What?? I can't hear you." He pretended that he can't hear to piss her. Jessica didn't bother to talk back at him because she thinks that he's just a stupid guy who can't understand anything.

 

After the song, suddenly their car stopped in the middle of the road. They both started to panic as they got down of the car. "Ya! What did you do?" Jessica yelled at him again angrily. "Can you keep quiet first? You're making this worse." Donghae talked back as Jessica finally reached his limit.

 

Donghae inspect the problem and he found out that one of the tires is inflated. "Your phone?" Donghae asked for her phone still looking at the tires.

 

"Why?"

 

"Do you want to go home? Just give it to me." Donghae slightly yelled. "No battery..." Jessica said apologetically. "You should just use yours." She added.

 

"I didn't bring my phone."

 

"What?!?" Jessica yelled shocked because of what's happening. They both can't go home and because it's almost midnight, no cars are passing by the area.

 

"What should we do now?" Jessica started. "We have no choice but to wait for the morning." Donghae said hopeless as he got inside his car.

 

"With you?"  

 

"Of course. Is there any other person here except me?" He asked her as he sat down on the driver seat closing his eyes. But before Jessica can talk back, the rain started to pour heavily.

Ahh!" Jessica yelled as she hurriedly got inside his car.

 

Donghae chuckled a little still with his eyes closed.

 

"What's so funny?"

 

"Nothing." Donghae answered with a smile on his face.

 

After 1 hour, the atmosphere became cold inside the car because of the heavy rain with strong winds. "It's so cold~" Jessica muttered lowly as she form her body in to a ball. Donghae peeked at her as he noticed that she's cold. Leaving no choice, he has to lend his coat to her.

 

"Here." Donghae offered his coat as he wrapped it around Jessica's body, while she felt paralyzed as she felt his touch on her back. "I-it's o-ok-okay..." Jessica said stuttering her words as she can't look at his eyes and without her knowing she's already blushing.

 

Donghae chuckled as he noticed her pinkish cheeks, the same cheeks he saw last time.

 

"You're blushing again, control it when I'm here. It's so obvious that you like me." Donghae with a small smile on his face as he look at the cold Jessica. "Ya!" Jessica yelled at him as she gave back the coat still preventing his strong graze. "It's so hot!" She continued as she fan herself while controlling her anger.

 

Donghae laughed at her. "Don't say it's cold later, okay?" He said as he took his coat and closes his eyes to sleep and wait for the morning. Jessica didn't bother to look at him as she stared at the window where the raindrops slowly flowing, like there's someone crying...

 

------------

 

"What took Donghae-oppa & Sica-unnie so long?" Yoona protested as she look at her clock, saying that it's 10:30 p.m. Luckily, the restaurant they chose serves their customer 24 hours. Tiffany stared at the window as she can see the raindrops pouring heavily. She slowly touched the window, as her finger follows the falling drop.

 

"Let's order first." Siwon suggested as they look at the menu to order. After few minutes, their order finally arrives and still Donghae & Sica are not yet there. "Let's eat! Maybe they went to somewhere that's why they aren't here." Yoona uttered joyfully as she started to dig in on her food as well as Siwon and Tiffany who still felt uneasy with each other.

 

After eating, Tiffany excused herself as she went outside the restaurant to feel some fresh air. As she arrives outside, she stared at the rain still pouring. When she sees a rain, she remembered some painful past that she doesn't want to remember anymore.

 

"Yoona, I will just go to the restroom." Siwon said but the truth is he will go to where Tiffany is.

 

As Siwon slowly walked approaching her, he can see the rain still pouring. He stayed beside Tiffany but she didn't notice it because she's too occupied of many thoughts.

 

"Is that the reason why you left?" Siwon suddenly blurted out lightly as he looks straight. "Siwon..." Tiffany was shocked as she saw him besides her asking her about the true reason.

 

"Is that the reason?" Siwon asked her again but with slightly loud voice as he finally looked at her eyes intently.

 

"Yes..."Tiffany answered hesitantly but before she can continue, Siwon asked a hard question.

 

"Then do you still love him?"

 

Tiffany didn't want to answer his question but she needs to so that everything can be clear.

 

"Yes but..."

 

"Yes is already fine. Now, I understand it all." Siwon said as he cut off her words slowly walking past her. But before Siwon left, he asked her again. "Did you ever love me?" He asked her the most painful question, he wants to know if their relationship means something to her or it's just for a show.

 

"I..." Tiffany muttered lowly while a tear fell from her eyes without him knowing. "No need to answer my stupid question because I already know your answer." Siwon replied coldly as he left leaving her.

 

After Siwon left, she turned around to look at him leaving.

 

"I loved you and still up to now... I love you. You're the reason why I came back here hoping that you have waited for me..."

 

-----------

 

After few more hours, Donghae woke up, stretching his arms lightly as he looked at the sleeping figure beside him. He noticed that Jessica was so cold so he slowly covered his coat on her serving as her blanket.

 

"You don't need to lie." Donghae said lowly as hde move her bangs that covers her eyes and proceeded on sleeping again. Jessica opened her eyes lightly as she peeked on the sleeping Donghae beside her as she says something to him.

 

"Thank you."

 

She thanked him sweetly as she can finally sleep comfortably while hugging the coat tightly. But without Jessica knowing, Donghae is still awake as his lips slowly formed a smile still with his eyes closed.

 

'She's not that bad.'Donghae thought still with a smile on his face as he fell asleep.

 

-----------

 

After the dinner, Siwon brought the two ladies home. Yoona was the first one to get down leaving the two of them with an awkward moment again. Siwon somewhat, regret the things he said to Tiffany because after their hurtful conversation, Tiffany didn't talk much that dinner and stayed quiet.

 

"It's okay here." Tiffany muttered as Siwon stopped in front of her house, the same house he knew. As he cast his eyes at her house, he remembered his memories with her when they are still together. Tiffany opened the door but before she can get down, Siwon stopped here.

 

"Wait." Tiffany stopped looking at him confusedly.

 

"I'm sorry to what I said earlier..." He said looking forward.

 

Tiffany smiled a bit. "I should be the one saying sorry not you. You did the right thing. I should go." She said as she got down from the car and enters her house.

 

Siwon didn't start the engine as he looked at the raindrops in the window. What wrong with him? Why can't he forget Tiffany?

 

After few minutes, he drove home still thinking of the things happened when she came back to make his life baffled again.

 

-----------

 

"Sir, your father is looking for you." One of his servants told him as he got inside their house. He stared at him confusedly as he started to walk towards the room of his father. His mind was disturbed because his father never calls him except if it's about work.

 

He knocked carefully as he enters the door looking for his father. "Dad, why are you looking for me?" Siwon asked as he observes his father's movement.  "I just want to talk to you about something important. You should take your seat." His father said calmly as Siwon sat down on the couch while looking at his father.

 

"You need a wife."

 

His father declared looking at Siwon seriously and straightly. "W-what?" Siwon asked with loud voice as he was shocked about his father have said.

 

"Don't be surprised because I already set everything. You will just choose between them."

 

"Between them?" Siwon asked nervously as he felt something not right about what his father said."Yes, because I already chose 3 ladies for your soon-to-be-wife." Mr. Choi explained.

 

"But, it's not fair. I don't know them and how can I marry someone that I don't love?" He questioned his father as he found it unfair. He doesn't want arrange marriage just for the sake of their company. He still wants to be happy with his true love. "It's not unfair. I'm just helping you. What will happen to you if you still don't have wife? You need someone to take care of you." Mr. Choi explained, concerned to his son.

 

"But..."

 

"For these 3 ladies, they have 5 chances. You need to date them 5 times and after those dates, you will only choose one from them." His father explained carefully as if it's a mechanics of a game. "What? 5 times? I don't want." Siwon retorted as he looked away from his father.

 

"You have no choice son. Here's their bio data." He said as he gave 3 folders to his son.

 

"Bio data? Does it mean they auditioned? I can’t get your point, father." Siwon asked irritated as he looked at the folders in his hands.

 

"No. In fact, they still don't know and I think tonight they will know it and be surprise like you. I already asked their fathers and they agreed on my little request." Mr. Choi uttered surely. "Don't say anything and just look at it. I know that one of them will catch your attention." He gulped nervously as he slowly lift the folder. After opening one of the folders, his eyes went wide, surprised about what he saw.

 

"She... can’t be…”

 

A/N: Here's another chapter because your i love your comments. Enjoy! :)