Chapter 5 - Piano

I Will Never Let You Go

After the meeting, Siwon went to the cafeteria to buy his lunch. He always buys his lunch there because no one can cook for him at home.

 

"Siwon!" Donghae shouted calling the attention of his lonely friend.

 

"Why didn't you wait for me? He asked while catching his breath.

 

Siwon forgot that Donghae and he will eat lunch together. Ever since they started to work at the company, they are always eating together. He didn't respond to Donghae, he is disappointed because of the meeting. Suddenly he remembered the message of Jessica.

 

"By the way, Jessica messaged me earlier. She is inviting us for a party this coming Saturday, 5:00 PM at Le Grande Hotel. A welcome party for her friend and she told me that you should come so that she can meet you." He uttered while eating.

 

"Ohh, looks like that friend of yours likes me." He said confidently while grinning showing all of his teeth.

 

Siwon snorted then laughed. "I think she will not like you after she sees you." He retorted teasing Donghae.

 

"Ya! I'm handsome and very kind you know." He said while raising his chin up, so proud of his self.

 

Siwon laughed at what he said. "I know. I'm just kidding." He replied still laughing.

 

Donghae tapped the shoulder of Siwon. "Don't worry, I'm not going to steal her from you. I'm not that kind of person." He clarified assuring his friend that he will never experience being broken hearted again. Then Siwon smiled forcedly.

 

---------

 

Siwon arrived home, he's tired because of work. He wants to sleep and take a rest. He hates working but he needs to, he doesn’t want to let down his father. So He enters his room while removing his necktie when he saw the piano. He remembered someone he treasured in his life, his mom.

 

He took a seat and started to play the piano and started playing the favorite piece of his mom.

 

His mother died when he was in 3rd year college because of skin cancer. He misses his mother every day. His mother taught many things to him that he can't forget, he loves his mother more than anyone, the best thing that his mother taught him was playing the piano.

 

His mother really likes to play the piano and she said to Siwon that in playing piano she can express her feelings. So when his mother died, he always plays the piano so that he can remember his mother every day.

 

*Flashback*

 

"Mom, why do you like to play piano?" Siwon asked while watching his mother in playing the piano.

 

Mrs. Choi tapped the chair indicating for Siwon to sit next to her and then he took his seat excitedly while waiting for his mother’s explanation.

 

"In playing the piano you can express your feelings and it can also release your stress. This piano helps me a lot." She said as she touched the piano keys, feeling every key on it.

 

"Because of this piano I met your father. If I didn't meet your father maybe I will be a famous pianist but I still chose your father." She continued while remembering their love story.

 

Siwon nodded with a shy smile on his face. He didn't know that because of piano her mother met his father and her mother is really good in playing piano, so no doubt that she can be famous pianist if she didn't marry his father.

 

"Siwon" her mother said while holding his hand.

 

"I know that you are sad and I know that deep inside your heart, you're hurt. I can feel that because I'm your mother." She said while looking at his son. She wants to tell that she is always there for him and she’s worried for him.

 

Siwon was taken aback about what his mother told him. He can feel that his tears are starting to fall but he didn't want his mother to see.

 

"Mom..." He replied as he held his mother's hands.

 

"I want you to be happy. Find someone who can love you for what you are and you should also love her for what she is. When you found that girl you should play this piano for her, you should express your feelings for her, don’t just keep it to yourself. She will be very happy because she knows that someone is loving her the way she is and when that time comes, I can take a rest and be sure that someone can take care of you even if we are not by your side." her mother said while crying like saying her last words to his son.

 

Siwon was touched and hugged his mother tightly. "Mom, thank you very much for taking care of me." He responded while controlling his tears. “I promise to find that girl and I will let you meet her. Promise.”

 

*End of flashback*

 

After playing the favorite piece of his mother, he bowed his head and starts to cry then he stood up and went to the balcony.

 

'Mom, thank you for everything. I promise to find that girl that can love me for who I am and play this piano for her.'He said in his mind while looking at the heaven where her mom is.

 

He wants to play the piano for the one he really loves. He knows that he can meet her soon and when he meets her, he will not let her go, again.

 

[A/N] Sorry for a short chapter. :) but the next chapter will be one of the best chapters. :)

Please leave some comments. :)