Chapter 14 – The Broken Hearted Prince and His Lost Princess

I Will Never Let You Go

Chapter 14 – The Broken Hearted Prince and His Lost Princess

 

2nd date- Tiffany

 

Tiffany sat down beside Siwon after she prayed. There is still some awkwardness between them so it's hard for Tiffany to start a conversation.

 

"Let's go." Siwon showed his dimpled-smile as they both walk out the church. They didn't know where to go or what to do until Tiff saw kids playing at the side of the church. Tiffany definitely loves children.

 

"Hello. How are you guys?" Tiffany asked cheerfully. Siwon was surprised at her actions. He didn't know that she knew those kids and those kids were probably street children. Since Fany came back from US, she sometimes visits them here outside the church.

 

"Noona! Unnie!" The kids hugged Tiff excitedly. "I missed you all. Have you all eaten?"

 

"Yes!"

 

"Noona, who's that? Your driver?" The small kid asks as Siwon felt insulted.

 

Tiff laughed at what he said. "No. He's my friend."

 

"Friend?" Siwon asked suddenly. Tiffany looked at him puzzled. "I mean yes, I'm her friend." Siwon hurriedly mentioned as he smiled forcedly.

 

"Unnie! That boy seems to be lost." A little girl pointed at the rich looking kid who is just sitting calmly at the bench.

 

"Noona! Don't talk to him, he doesn't know how to talk." The boys laughed at him.

 

"That's bad. Don't laugh at others, okay?" Tiffany lectured them as they agreed. Tiffany and Siwon approach the kid.

 

"Hello. Are you lost?" Tiffany asked worriedly as the kid shook his head nervously.

 

"Don't worry. Noona will take care of you." Tiffany assured the kid as she sat down beside him. Siwon also sat down beside the kid.

 

"Can I know your name?"

 

"Si-siwon..." The kid replied as Tiffany smiled at his name. Siwon looked at the kid, realizing that they had the same name.

 

"Siwon? Whoa. What a handsome name." Tiffany said loudly but sarcastic so that Siwon can hear it also. Siwon hid his smile as he look at her.

 

"Where's your mom?"

 

The little Siwon shook his head. "I think the only word he can say is his name." Siwon muttered as she nodded her head.

 

"So, let's just take care of him first." Tiffany suggested as Siwon agreed without any choice. Tiffany went to the convenience store to buy some food for little Siwon.

 

Big Siwon and little Siwon were left on the bench as big Siwon looked at him, observing his features. 'Same name and same handsome looks, eh?  Are all the people with the name Siwon really that handsome?' He smiled as he started to boast to his self.

 

"Here." Tiffany assisted little Siwon in eating as Siwon started whistling. He's totally bored already.

 

"Siwon, today I'm your mom, all right? And this man beside you will be your dad, so don't worry because we will take care of you." Fany said as Siwon looked at her surprised about the dad thing.

 

"Me!? His dad?" Siwon asked with low voice so that little Siwon will not hear it.

 

"Yes. It's only for now and you two are look alike." She giggled as she brushed little Siwon's hair.

 

"What? But I'm not his father." Siwon protested.

 

"That's why we have to act so that Siwon will not feel afraid." Fany explained as she stood up while holding little Siwon's hand. "Let's go to the playground." She talked to little Siwon as he giggled.

 

Siwon didn't have any choice but to be little Siwon's father for the day. As they walk with little Siwon in the middle, little Siwon took big Siwon's hand as the three of them walked happily like a real family. Tiffany can't help but to smile as she thinks that someday it can really happen in her life.

 

As Tiffany took a seat on the bench in front of the playground, she carried little Siwon and placed him on her lap. Siwon told Fany that he will just buy some refreshments.

 

"Hello." A woman voice greeted Fany. She diverted her gaze to a young looking woman on her side. That woman is also holding a baby with the age of 3. It's not obvious that she already had a son because of her beautiful and young looks.

 

"Oh. Hello." Fany replied warmly.

 

"Is that your son? You don't look like a mom by the way I'm Kim Hyoyeon. Just call me Hyoyeon." Her new friend introduced herself as Fany smiled at her enthusiastically.

 

"I'm Tiffany. About what you said--" Suddenly, Fany was cut off by Hyoyeon. "Look at that guy! He's looking at us. How can he be so hot?" Hyo squealed as she points at the guy who is approaching them.

 

Fany tried to look who it was as she saw Siwon with drinks on his hands while smiling at her. "Him? Hot?" Tiff laughed as she can't believe what her new friend said.

 

"If he doesn't have any girlfriend and he asks me to be his girlfriend, I will surely leave Eunhyuk and be with him." Hyo fantasizes Siwon and even disregarding her own husband.

 

Tiffany can't say any word as she laughed lowly. "Oh. Hi." Siwon greeted the ladies with a dimpled smile that made Hyoyeon fell in love with him.

 

"Hello! I'm Kim Hyoyeon." Hyo cheerfully introduced herself.

 

"Hi, Ms. Hyoyeon-ssi." Siwon greeted back.

 

"Can I ask why are you here?" Hyo questioned him hoping that he came here just for her as Siwon smirked, thinking of a plan.

 

"Sorry I forgot to introduce myself, I'm Choi Siwon. Tiffany's husband." He proudly said as he smiled to the shocked Fany. "W-what?" Fany stood up still carrying little Siwon.

 

Siwon chuckled a bit as he places his arms on Tiffany's shoulder, pulling her closer to him. Hyoyeon can't utter any word as she felt embarrassed and shy saying all those things to Fany. All of her feelings suddenly vanished as she heard the truth.

 

"My wife is really shy towards other people, right, sweetheart?" He smirked evilly as he faked a smile to Hyo. Tiffany’s eyes went wide as she heard the ‘sweetheart’ word coming from his mouth.

 

Hyo laughed forcedly. "Fany, I'm sorry. I didn't know that he's your husband."

 

"Wai--" Siwon didn't let her speak. "My wife said its okay and she said that she's really lucky that I'm her husband." Siwon boasted to make Tiffany annoyed. Tiffany just forced a smile.

 

"By the way you both look good together. I hope your married life will last longer. I need to go. Bye! See the two of you next time." Hyo bids her goodbye as she walked to her husband, Eunhyuk.

 

“We already know that!” Siwon shouted back as he held Fany tightly and closer to him. Tiffany and Siwon smiled as Hyo left. After Hyoyeon left, he immediately put down his arm from her shoulder. The atmosphere grew awkward again.

 

"Umma!" Little Siwon interrupted them as he finally called Fany, mom.

 

Tiffany's smile grew bigger as she felt happiness being called mom. It's a new feeling for her, wanting to be a real mom someday. She places little Siwon on the bench as she knelt down, touching his hands.

 

"What about me? Say Appa." Siwon butted in as he kneels down, leveling little Siwon.

 

"Appa!" Little Siwon shouted lively as Siwon laugh. 'It's nice being called dad.' Siwon thought as he carried little Siwon on his arms. Tiffany can’t believe what she heard from Siwon. From what she knew, Siwon is not fond of kids.

 

"I thought you said that you don't like to be his father." Tiffany stood by his side.

 

"I thought you said that we should act as his parents." Siwon reasoned out making Tiffany out of words. He's totally right. Tiffany smiled at him as they walk side by side with little Siwon.

 

----------

 

As they walk, somebody shouted behind them gaining their attention.

 

"Siwon!" They both look behind as they saw an unfamiliar girl. The stranger smiled happily as she saw Siwon.

 

Tiffany didn't know but she felt kinda jealous thinking that she is one of Siwon's girlfriends. "Your girlfriend is not that pretty." She said it out as he looked at her puzzled while crossing her arms.

 

"Huh? Girlfriend?"

 

Before Fany can throw some words to him, the lady approaches them, getting little Siwon from big Siwon.

 

"I'm so worried! I looked for you everywhere. Are you all right?"

 

Little Siwon giggled as he recognized his mom. He hugged her tigthly. "Umma!"

 

Siwon and Tiffany smiled at the sight of little Siwon reconciling with his mother. "Thank you for taking care of Siwon. How should I repay the both of you?" The mom asked thankfully.

 

"No, ma'am it's alright. We just want Siwon to remember us even we just met today." Siwon started as Fany smiled at his comment. She didn't expect that he will say those words. For her, it's very meaningful.

 

"Thank you for everything. If you need my help in the future, I will surely help to repay your kindness. Siwon-ah, say goodbye to them."

 

Little Siwon waved his hand cheerfully as he said his last words to them. "Umma! Appa!"

 

Siwon and Tiffany smiled happily as they realize that little Siwon is already important for them. They will surely miss him. The mother and son made their way out the park.

 

"I will miss him." Fany blurted out.

 

"Me too."

 

-----------------

 

As they both went back to his car, Siwon remembered something as he paused and laughed at her.

 

"Why are you laughing?" Fany stopped her tracks as she questioned him.

 

"I just remembered something."

 

"What?"

 

"It's nothing."

 

"Say it."

 

Siwon paused as Fany kept on pleading him to tell.

 

"Ok. Earlier, are you jealous?" Siwon questioned her straightforward. Fany was speechless as she felt embarrass. She should not tell the truth.

 

"I'm n-not." Fany stuttered her words as she hid the truth. "It's just I thought she's your girlfriend.

 

"Are you saying that every girl I know is my girlfriend?"

 

"I'm not saying that you're like that." Fany reasoned out.

 

"But then you're still jealous?" He kept on repeating the jealous word that made her nervous.

 

"I said I'm not." She half-yelled as she hurriedly gets inside his car. Siwon chuckled because it's already obvious that she's totally jealous and the worst part of it is that she's jealous to little Siwon's mom. He had no choice but to get inside his car as he saw a not smiling Tiffany.

 

"Do you want to go home?"

 

"It's up to you." Fany replied with no energy.

 

“Are you mad about what I asked earlier?” Siwon asked her as he buckled his seatbelt.

 

“I’m not.”

 

“You’re always saying I’m not but I know you want to say yes. So, if you’re not really mad, can you accompany me tonight?” Siwon asked.

 

Tiffany finally looked at him. “What?”

 

“I said can you accompany me tonight?” Siwon repeated looking straight as he started the engine.

 

“Where?”

 

“I will just tell you where if you say yes.”

 

Tiffany thinks carefully as she felt nervous about what will happen later. “I will say yes if you make sure that nothing bad will happen later.”

 

Siwon chuckled as he kept on driving. “Of course. Can’t you trust me?” He smirked as they stopped in front of a mall.

 

“Mall?” Fany looked outside as she confirmed that it’s really a mall.

 

“It’s just a part of it but later will be the real thing.” Siwon smiled revealing all of his clean teeth as he got down from his car and opening the car door for Fany.

 

----------------

 

“What? A hotel?” Tiffany half-shouted at him as she looked at the 5-star hotel. “Are you planning something to me?” She continued as she covered her body. “That’s why you bought this dress!” She talked and talked and didn’t let Siwon explained.

 

About her dress, she wears a pinkish white little dress revealing some part of her back. Her dress is up to her knee. It really fits her as her hair was down with some curls at the end. Her makeup is light, giving a very beautiful look on her. She wore a white heels and Siwon even bought a 24 karat gold necklace.

 

“I don’t need this necklace and this dress if you’re just bringing me here. I’m not like every girl you know.” She made it clear to him as she hastily removed the necklace but Siwon didn’t let her as he stopped her hands from removing it.

 

“Can you just let me explain first before you jump to your own conclusions?” Siwon explained. Tiffany calmed down as she put her hands down; ready to listen to his explanations.

 

“Okay, today, Mr. Choi invited me to a party that will be held there, in the hotel.” Siwon started as he points his hand on the hotel. “And I can’t just decline him because his one of my father’s business partner.”

 

“So? It means I’m not needed here. Then why did you ask me to accompany you?” Fany asked him even if he’s not finish with his talking.

 

“Can you just let me finish? About your question, I just can’t come here alone because this party is a welcome party for his daughter and when he finds out that I’m still single, he will let me and her daughter date. So that’s why I asked you to accompany me to act.”

 

“To act what?”

 

“To act as my girlfriend.” Siwon said seriously.

 

“What? You didn’t tell me that we will act as a couple.” She protested. “You can’t say no because you already agreed that you will come with me.”

 

Siwon didn’t let her utter any word as he got down from his car.

 

---------------

 

Siwon and Tiffany went inside the hotel with Tiffany’s hand on Siwon’s arms. They looked like a real couple. At first, they felt awkward but as time goes by, everything is like normal. Siwon greeted every people he knew as they finally reached Mr. Choi.

 

“Good evening, Mr. Choi.” Siwon greeted him warmly as Mr. Choi smiled tapping his shoulder. “Long time no see, Siwon-ah. You already look like your father.”

 

Siwon laughed at his comment. “Oh by the way, have you seen Sooyoung-ah?” Mr. Choi mentioned his one and only daughter and also the childhood friend of Siwon.

 

“Sooyoung? Not yet sir but I would like you to meet my girlfriend, Tiffany Hwang.” Siwon introduced Fany as Mr. Choi felt disappointed because he wanted his daughter to be with Siwon but still he’s happy for Siwon. “Nice to meet you, young lady. Sure Siwon knew how to pick beautiful girls.” Mr. Choi complimented as they both smiled.

 

As they went to their seats without anything to do, Siwon stood up as he reaches out a hand to Tiffany.

 

“Can I ask you for a dance?” He asked her showing his prominent dimples. Tiffany stared at him like she saw an actor or actress. Without her knowing, her hand reached out his hand indicating that she accepted his offer.

 

No words can describe the smile of Siwon as Fany agreed on his request. They both proceeded at the dance floor hand in hand. As they reach the center, Siwon slowly placed his hands on her waist. Tiffany hesitated at first but she placed her hands on his shoulder. With the short distance between them, they both felt shy with one another.

 

Their feet started to dance on the slow beat of the song. Suddenly Siwon pulled her closer to his arms. Tiffany didn’t protest as she moved closer to him, like they are hugging each other. They both felt their warm breathes on their neck.

 

Tiffany closed her eyes as she lay down her head on his broad shoulder. She missed this feeling, hugging him again. As she closed her eyes, she wishes that everything that happened in the past never happened and that she just stayed with him. She regretted it the most in her life.

 

‘I miss you.’ Those words that Siwon wanted to tell her but still something is preventing him to do so. They didn’t notice everyone as they felt that they were the only ones in this place. As the both of them having their moment, somebody interrupted.

 

“Siwon!”

 

They both parted as they looked who it was. And it was indeed Choi Sooyoung. Siwon pretended to smile as Sooyoung immediately approached her childhood friend. Tiffany felt some jealousy as she stared at Sooyoung and Siwon who looked so close together.

 

“Sooyoung-ah, this is Tiffany, my girlfriend.” 

 

Sooyoung intently stared at her features but it is visible that she’s disappointed and hurt because Siwon has someone already. “Hello.” Tiffany greeted her offering a handshake but Sooyoung ignored it as she diverted her gaze back to Siwon.

 

“Siwon, let’s dance.” Sooyoung happily suggested as Siwon agreed without any choice. Still they were childhood friends.

 

“I will just go back to my seat.” Tiffany felt that she’s somewhat the third party between them as she went back to her seat a gloomy face. Siwon followed Fany with his gaze as he felt that something is wrong but Sooyoung attracted his attention as they started to dance.

 

“Is she really your girlfriend?” Sooyoung asked with disgust on her face as they both looked at Tiffany who is staring nowhere.

 

“Yes, she is.” He replied happily and proudly as they danced on the beat of the song.

 

“I thought you like me.” Sooyoung pouted her lips like a little kid.

 

“Of course I like you.” Siwon assured her. “But as a friend and a little sister.” Sooyoung said bitterly.

 

“Sooyoung-ah, can’t you be happy for me?” Siwon asked her. “Of course, I can. I’m already happy for you.” Sooyoung answered back.

 

“But is it all right with her if I kiss you right now?”

 

“What?” Siwon was shocked on her sudden question. Without any permission, Sooyoung leaned forward to him, kissing his lips. It never occurred to Siwon that she will really do it as he stopped from dancing after realizing that Sooyoung really kissed her. He immediately parted their lips, pushing her softly away from him.

 

“Sooyoung!” He half-yelled gaining the attention of everybody.

 

Without Siwon knowing, Tiffany saw all of it. Tiffany didn’t know what to do as their eyes met, she wanted to run away and hide because the pain in her heart is killing her. She left the hotel with tears in her eyes. She can’t bear to see Siwon kissing with other girls. She knows that she has no right to feel jealous but it reached her limit and she can’t hide it anymore.

 

Tiffany stopped at the parking lot, as she hides, crouching down, crying her heart out. All you can hear in the parking lot is her pitiful cries.

 

“Tiffany…” A manly voice called her as she stopped crying. She very well knew whose voice it was. She stood up even if her legs are trembling. She didn’t face him instantly as she wiped her tears that stained her face.

 

She heard his footsteps coming closer to her as she utters a word. “Yes…”

 

Siwon stopped as she heard her voice saying yes. He can’t understand what she meant to as he waited for her to continue.

 

“Yes…”

 

“Yes…”

 

“Yes…”

 

She repeated it all over again as she cried again.

 

“Tiffany…”

 

“Yes… I’m jealous…” She finally said it that made Siwon understood everything. Before he can talk, Tiffany faced him. He saw a crying face of Tiffany. It hurts him inside to see her crying.

 

“You asked me earlier if I’m jealous, right? And my answer is yes, I’m jealous.” She started to say every feeling she had. “I’m jealous with little Siwon’s mom because I thought she’s your girlfriend. I’m jealous of Sooyoung because you can laugh happily with her, I’m jealous with Sooyoung because I can see that you’re happy when you’re with her. I’m jealous of her because you kissed her. I know that I have no right to feel jealous but...” She uttered those words with feelings. Her heart keeps telling her to say the truth to him because it can’t bear the pain anymore.

 

Siwon face became serious as he stared at the crying lady in front of her.

 

“Then why did you leave me? Then why did you let go of me?” Siwon asked her with a serious tone on his voice. Those unanswered questions that he wants to be answered, he finally let it out. Tiffany stared at him with pain in her heart. Right, she’s the one who left. She is not the one that should be crying right now.

 

“It’s because I love you.”

 

She finally said it. Her true feelings.

 

“It’s because…” She tried to continue what she wanted to say but Siwon stepped his right foot backward.

 

He can’t bear to hear those ‘I love you’s from her anymore. He can’t forget what she’d done to him. It hurts for him up to the smallest vein in his heart. He didn’t say any word as he steps back, facing his back to her. He started walking away as he held his tears back. Still, the pain in his heart can never vanish.

 

Tiffany tried to call him again but no words came out from . She has no right to love him anymore for what she did. “I’m sorry…” She mumbled to herself as her tears flowed down her cheeks. She started crying again as she stare at the back of Siwon who is now walking away from her.

 

As Siwon walked far from her, a raindrop fell on his right cheek. He stopped, realizing that the rain will pour any minute. He breathed in and out, he really wants to cry and he really wants to go back to her, if only he’s not scared, not scared of getting hurt again.

 

So Siwon started walking again but as his foot landed on the cold ground, the rain started pouring strongly. His vision became blurry as the raindrops block his eyes. The first thing that came in his mind is her, Tiffany. He knew that she’s also under the rain crying.

 

He closed his eyes, thinking carefully. Then, Siwon opened his eyes slowly as he started running back from her without any second thought. At last, he made it clear to his heart and mind that he still loves her despite of what she did. He ran faster as he can, only thinking of her.

 

Siwon stopped as he saw her in the same position, drenched under the rain, crying. Siwon stared at her intently, holding his tears back. Those words she said to him… hurts. It hurts to know that a person left because that person loves you. It’s all because of love.

 

Then suddenly Siwon slowly took a step forward towards her.

 

With just a blink of an eye, Siwon pulled her for a hug. He hugged her tightly as if he wanted her to be in his arms forever. Siwon didn’t follow what his mind is saying but he followed what his heart says and it says that he still loves her.

 

Tiffany was shocked as she felt those comfortable arms that she missed but this is what she wished to happen and finally it really happened. She cried loudly, hugging him tightly with her head on his chest.

 

“I’m so sorry…” She repeated it all over again.

 

Siwon didn’t say anything as he hugged her tightly with tears on his eyes.  Then Siwon parted their embrace as he caresses her cheeks. Tiffany stared at him still crying.

 

He slowly leaned forward, emptying the spaces between the two of them. Tiffany didn’t do anything as she closed her eyes waiting for his lips to land on hers. As fast as the speed of light, their lips finally met, again for such a long time.

 

Tiffany placed her hands on Siwon chest as Siwon places his hands on her waist, pulling her closer to him. They both closed their eyes as their lips moved with harmony, forgetting all the pain in their heart.

 

Finally, the broken hearted prince found her lost princess.

 

-------------

 

A/N: Hey! I'm back! Here's another update. Sorry I didn't update last weekend. Thank you for you comments and the new subscribers! :)

Please comment and subscribe. :) Advance Merry Christmas!