Chapter 7 - Unexpected Meeting

I Will Never Let You Go

"My friends! Let's all welcome Hwang Tiffany." Ryeowook said excitedly and all the guests clapped their hands. The spotlight turned its way to the stairs. Everyone is anticipated to see her again.

 

Siwon stopped and stunned that he heard her name again, that name, the name he don't want to hear again. He looked at the stairs where Tiffany will come out. Half of his heart hoped that it's not the Tiffany Hwang he knew and the half hoped that it's his Tiffany.

 

--------

 

Donghae jaw dropped as he heard the name of Tiffany. He looked at his friend who is looking with teary-eyes at the stairs. Donghae knows that Siwon waited for this day to arrive and he knows that he is hurting right now.

 

Siwon waited and looked intently at the stairs. He needs to make sure that that girl is the Tiffany she knew. He wanted to see her again.

 

As the guests clapped their hands, Tiffany came out of the room near the stairs and slowly went down the stairs while smiling happily to everyone.

 

'It's nice to be home again.' she thought still smiling.

 

Siwon can't believe his own eyes, right now he can see the Tiffany he once loved and until now he still loves her. He didn't want to believe it.

 

"It's impossible" he said in low voice.

 

He stared at her. As he looked at her, he admitted that she didn't change much. She's still beautiful and glowing. The same Tiffany she knew.

 

Then the reality him. He must be angry at her for leaving him without any good reason. He knows that it's her free will to break up with him but he just need to know the truth and that's enough for him.

 

He wanted to leave this place as soon as possible and didn't want to make a scene.

 

"Siw--" Before Donghae can finish, Siwon walked off and went at the side of the room.

 

Tiffany saw a familiar guy going at the side of the room. She remembered that back and she's not sure if she's correct. Her thought was suddenly interrupted by Jessica who is calling her to proceed on the stage.

Siwon left the room immediately and went to an open area room at the side of the main room. In that place he can see the stars and he can fell the fresh air, it's more like a balcony but not exactly a balcony. He wants to stay there because he doesn't have the courage to go back.

 

He decided to say hi to Jessica and leave. So he waited until the speech of Tiffany is finished. He still can hear her voice from the room and her voice is like music to his ears up to now and he doesn’t know why he can't forget her.

 

---------

 

Donghae looked at his friend from the door. He wanted to comfort or talk to him but he knows that he needs to be alone so he went back to their table and waited till the speech is finish.

 

The talking is now finished and Tiffany started to meet his friends again. She hugged each of every one of them and she admitted that she missed them truly. Jessica is with her, she's her best friend.

 

"Oh. By the way, you need to meet my friend. He's the one I met when I attended a blind date and the one I am talking about when you arrived earlier. He's really handsome and I bet you will like him." Jessica said while looking at where Siwon is.

 

"Oh really? Just make sure his handsome." she said while laughing at her friend. 'I think she likes him' Tiffany thought.

 

"I think I saw him. Let's go. I will introduce him to you." she said while pulling her.

 

Tiffany just followed her friend. She never been excited like this she thought. As they walk, he saw a familiar face. She knew that guy for sure.

 

She remembered who is he and he is her classmate in high school. Lee Donghae. He remembered his name correctly.

 

Donghae bowed at her and smiled. She bowed and smiled back. In Donghae’s smile there’s something behind it, sadness.

 

'What is he doing here? She thought. ‘Is he with—' her thought was cut off by Jessica.

 

"That's him." Jessica whispered while pointing her index finger to the guy in front of them.

 

Tiffany looked at the guy. The guy is leaning on the cemented railings and she can only see his back and he can clearly remember that back.

 

Jessica cleared . "Excuse me, Mister." Jessica said calling the attention of the guy. He turned around and smiled at Jessica. "Oh. Jessica-ssi..." he said while holding the lavenders. 

"Siwon-ssi." Jessica called his name. "I would like to introduce my friend to you. Siwon-ssi this is Tiffany. Tiffany this is Siwon.” She introduce excitedly.

 

Siwon forced a smile at Tiffany. "Hello, Tiffany-ssi." he greeted as he bow his head. His heart beats fast because of the presence of her.

 

Tiffany greeted back. "Hello, Siwon-op--, -ssi" she said shyly and bowed her head. She forgot that they are only strangers now.

 

Jessica laughed and felt the awkward atmosphere. "I will leave first, okay? Just talk. I will be right back." she said leaving the two alone.

 

They didn't know what to say at the first place. They just stayed at their position and thinking of what they should say.

 

Tiffany started to walk at the side of Siwon. She put her both hands on the cemented railings and breathed out heavily then she smiled at him, showing her eye smile then Siwon glanced at her.

 

"Long time no see. How have you been?" She started to ask while looking at the stars.

 

"I'm fine. It's been great for me." he said assuring her that he is fine.

 

"I see. Jessica talked about you and she said that you are really handsome and kind. I didn't know that it's you." she said while laughing.

 

Siwon laughed. "She talked about you also, she said she is worried about you and I never expected that it's going to be you.” He said not looking at her. "I never expected that we are going to meet again." he added with teary-eyes.

 

Tiffany looked at him and wants to say sorry for everything she did that hurt him.

 

Siwon handed the lavenders to her. "This is for you."

 

"Thank you. My favorite flower." she replied while smelling the flowers.

 

"It's just coincidence. The old lady picked that for me." he replied.

 

Tiffany smiled lightly. 'I thought..."

 

"I heard that you graduated from Seoul University." she said looking at him intently.

 

Siwon smiled lightly and trying to control his tears. "I kept our promise…" he said now looking at her eyes.

 

Tiffany looked away and trying to control her tears. "I'm sorry." she said in low voice but loud enough for him to hear.

 

"You shouldn't be sorry. I know you have reasons." he said bowing his head while clenching his fist to prevent his tears from falling.

 

Tiffany can't control her tears anymore and started run to go the restroom while bowing her head.

 

He left Siwon alone. When she left, he started to cry and released all of his emotions by punching the cemented railings. His hand started to bleed. He cried while bowing his head. He can't forget her and he will not forget her.

 

'She's leaving me again.' he said to himself. 'It still hurts.'

 

----------

 

When Tiffany reached the restroom she started to cry and slowly walk inside in one of the cubicle. She cried inside, she regretted the fact that she left him alone. She wanted the time back and she regretted that she never fight for her love.

 

Somebody entered the restroom.

 

"Fany-ah, is that you?" A thin voice said while knocking at the closed cubicle.

 

The door of the cubicle opened and Tiffany hugged the person that is in front still crying heavily.

 

"Sica..." she said still crying.

 

"Did you remember that guy again?" she asked worriedly while caressing the back of her friend.

 

Tiffany slowly nodded.

 

"I know that guy will understand you." she said comforting her.

 

"He hates me. I know he hates me and he don't want to see me again." she said still crying while hugging Jessica.

 

"No, that's not true. He will never hate someone like you."

 

Tiffany released their hug and starts to wipe her tears.

 

"Now that we are back in Korea, you should tell him the truth." Jessica continued while looking at her friend pitifully.

 

"I don't think he will forgive me even if he knows the truth." she said.

 

"Just believe that everything will be fine and if he will not forgive you, you should accept it and let him go." she said saying the consequences of leaving him.

 

"I know..." she replied starting to cry again.

 

"Don't cry again. Please? This is your party so you should be happy and forget that guy first, okay?"

 

Tiffany nodded while looking at the mirror.

 

"Look. Look at your make up its distorted. Come here I will fix it." she said while getting her makeup kit in her bag.

 

-----------

 

Donghae saw everything that happened between the two of them. He saw it all.  He approached Siwon and tapped his back.

 

“Are you okay?” he uttered worriedly.

 

“I’m okay now.” He replied as he wiped his tears.

 

“Just forget about her.”

 

“I can’t. Now, that she’s here again. I think I can’t forget her.” He muttered.

 

“It’s up to you but if anything happen to you. Don’t expect me to just watch. Okay?” he said while showing his fishy smile.

 

Siwon nodded. “Let’s go inside.”

 

Donghae agreed. “By the way, where’s your friend. I really want to meet her.” He said excitedly.

 

Siwon smiled as they walked inside to look for Jessica.

 

-----------

[A/N] Guys! Sorry to keep you waiting, here's an update :) Enjoy!

 Please comment and subscribe. :)