Chapter 21 - Too Game and Too Late

I Will Never Let You Go

Chapter 21 – Too Game and Too Late


 

"Kyuhyun!"A voice intrudes his ears as he stopped from walking. He knew that it was her. He already memorized every tone of her voice. He doesn't want to face her this time, he doesn't know but he just felt that everything that happened between them is not right, that is not fated to happen.

 

Finally having his decision, he faced her. He saw her catching her breath as she approached him. She's been running and she looks really exhausted. They both stopped as they stared at each other, waiting for one of them to talk. Suddenly, the cold wind brushed on their skin as he felt the raindrops started to pour down lowly. The rain made their minds back to reality as Kyuhyun pulled her on her wrist, pulling her in nearest shelter.

 

He looked at her worried that the rain might cause her some sickness. It feels like everything about Yoona is already important for him, that Yoona is the most important person in his life.

 

"Why did you follow me? You should have asked Siwon to bring you home. Look it's already raining, I can't bring you home. I'm not like him who has a car." Kyuhyun said more likely bringing his self down. Right, he's not match to Siwon who can afford everything he wants, who has a car to bring his girl home.

 

"I want to talk to you." Yoona muttered as the atmosphere became serious.

 

"Wh--"

 

"I'm leaving." Yoona cut him off as he stared at her, surprised on her news. 'She will leave.' Kyuhyun thought more like convincing his self that this person in front of him who he considered to be special will leave him. They only had short time together but for him it feels like forever.

 

"So when will you leave?" He sounded happy but deep inside it breaks his heart. Yoona felt hurt as she looked at his eyes. How can he say those? Can he just plead her to stay?

 

"2 w-weeks from now." She said still hoping that Kyuhyun will say anything to make her stay. Right, Yoona is confused about her own feelings. For her Siwon is still on her heart but when she's with Kyuhyun, she felt happy, contented. And the only thing that she's sure of is that Kyuhyun is already a part of her heart, a big part of it.

 

"Be careful there." Kyuhyun said half-heartedly as he looked carefully on her face, memorizing it if someday he will forget her face when she finally leaves. She's perfect. That's what describes her when he stares at her. Surely, he will miss her. Everything about her. Being the boss, the listener, her crocodile laugh, being a choding, everything that makes her as Im Yoona.

 

Yoona didn't expect him to say those words as the place became silent again and the only sound that can be heard is the sound of the rain falling on the cold and wet ground.

 

"If you don't ha--" Again, Yoona cut him off but now not by her words but by her hug. Kyuhyun stood up as he controls his wiggling legs, stunned about her sudden action. He gulped a lump as he felt Yoona's hug became tighter.

 

"I just want to know what I really feel. I just want to make sure." Yoona said as he felt perplexed about her words. What does she mean? What she really feels? It made his head baffled as he started contemplating if he will hug her back.

 

"Yoona." He called out her name trying to ask her.

 

"Kyuhyun, what if I tell you right now that I already fell for you, that I like you?" Yoona somewhat confessed a part of her feelings as she waited for his answer. She knew that Kyuhyun doesn't feel the same way towards her, that he is devoted to God. How can she win if her rival is God?

 

"Yoona, you know that I can't." He responded as he felt wrong with his response. With her sudden confession, everything changed, that everything made him more confuse what he really felt for Yoona. And that made everything clear to her as she removed her arms on his stunned body. Why does she always fail when it comes to love?

 

Yoona tried to smile. "I know. I just want to confirm something." She said as she moved her left foot backward as if trying to leave.

 

"Yoona, it's not that I don't like you but--" Before he can finish his words Yoona faced her back to him.

 

"Don't worry. I'm used to it. And please let this be our last meeting. Thank you for having a good friend like you, Kyuhyun." Yoona muttered as her tears started to fall down on her cheek. She started walking under the rain with her broken heart. It's the best way for the both of them, for the both of them to forget those memories they had so that when Yoona leave everything's gonna be alright.

 

Kyuhyun didn't follow her as he stares at her figure that is slowly fading. Why does he feel that he needs to follow her, that he needs to stop her and that he needs her? This feeling is familiar to him, a feeling of being left by the person who is important to him.

 

"Yoona..."

 

-------------

 

Ding! Dong!

 

Tiffany hurriedly made her way to get the door as she turned off the gas stove. She's expecting for someone to arrive as her smile crept up, seeing the person she loves who is smiling to her.

 

"Annyeong!" She greeted him excitedly and warmly as she did a 90 degrees bow. The lad in front of him can't help but to grin to her playfulness. Then he noticed her new look as he stares at her carefully, staring from her hair that is quite messy and tied with a pony tail, up to her body wearing a cute pink apron with a horse print on it. She really looks like a real mother in that look and Siwon definitely loved it, just seeing Tiffany like that, he already felt that she will be a good wife and mother to their own children.

 

"Are you okay?" Tiffany waved her hands on his face, checking if he's alright. Siwon smiled at her as he came back to his senses. They both entered the door as they made their way to the dining room. Siwon took his seat as she told him to wait for the food. While waiting, Siwon looked at the place as he saw the dining table that is arranged professionally. He felt happy thinking that she really prepare everything just for him.

 

"Here's the food!" Siwon stood up as he took the food from Tiffany. "I should be the one to serve this." He said as he brought her to her seat while pulling the ponytail on her hair.

 

"You look more beautiful without your ponytail." He complimented her as Fany blushed showing her pinkish cheeks. Siwon can really make Tiffany blush with just his simple words.

 

"This smells good." Siwon said as he opened the lid, revealing the magnificent dish that Tiffany cooked.

 

"Oh. I forgot to bring glasses." Tiffany remembered as she planned to stand up but was abruptly stopped by Siwon. "I will be the one to get it. Just wait here." Siwon said as he smiled at her. As he arrived at her kitchen, he saw an unexpected thing, her kitchen is in a very big mess. The utensils she used are not on the sink and the place smells a bit unpleasant. He didn't expect it, but still he found it cute because at least he knew that Tiffany really tried her best to cook something good for him.

 

Siwon went back to the dining room with the 2 glasses on his hand as he took his seat while placing the glasses on the table. "Your kitchen is a bit..." Siwon can't put in words as he grinned at her flustered expression. Who wouldn't be embarrassed if that side of yours was revealed?

 

"I'm in a hurry earlier. Don't worry, I will clean it after." Fany said as she tried to hide her embarrassment. "Then I will help you." He suddenly suggested as she looked at him, surprised.

 

"Are you sure? I can do it by myself."

 

"Don't worry, it's alright. That's all I can repay for this dinner that you made." He responded. "So shall we eat?" He continued as she nodded excitedly as both of their stomachs cheered for the food.

 

-----------

 

After their romantic dinner, they both started to clean the table as they place the plates on the sink for them to start washing those. Tiffany took her pink apron as she wore it while she handed an apron and gloves to Siwon. Without any word, she started washing the dishes as Siwon wears the apron and the gloves. After wearing his full costume, his eyes caught Tiffany. She really looks like a mother when she washes the dishes and he can't help but to smile at the view.

 

Without him knowing, he started walking towards him quietly as he s his arms on her waist, giving her a warm back hug. Tiffany was stunned as well as surprised as she stopped washing the dishes.

 

"Siwon-ah." She called his name, making sure if he's alright.

 

"Mmmmm..." Siwon answered as he places his chin on her shoulder, hugging her tightly. He likes it. He likes this feeling, the feeling with her. It feels like he's already complete. He didn't want to let go of her again because he already knew the feeling without Tiffany by his side. Seeing her can easily make his heart contented, seeing her smile, it makes his world complete again.

 

"I thought you said that you will help me." Tiffany said as she hides her blushing cheeks. Of course, she likes it, she likes it if Siwon is like this, sweet to her. She can't wish anything if he's by her side.

 

"I will help you, don't worry." Siwon said as he took a plate still hugging Tiffany. It's like he's washing the dishes with Tiffany on his arms. "So you will help me in this kind of position?" She giggled as she continued to wash the dishes.

 

"Yup. Because I'm scared that something will happen and then you will leave me again." Siwon responded seriously as the atmosphere suddenly changed. They both became quite especially in Tiffany's part, hearing his reasons. She felt her tears starting to swell up on her eyes but she controlled it. She doesn't want this moment to be a dramatic one.

 

"I will not leave you again, I promise."Tiffany said as if she's sure that they will be together forever. Of course, she will do anything for him. She doesn't want to make another mistake like her past. Siwon smiled hearing her sincere answer. He knew that Tiffany will not leave him again.

 

"Tiffany..." He called out her name right in front of her ear, calmly but sweetly. Tiffany smiled up to her ears as Siwon kept on calling her name nonstop.

 

"Siwon-ah..."

 

"Tiffany..."

 

"Siwon...."

 

"Tiffany..."

 

She will always answer him back, saying his name also but Siwon always calls her again. It's like Siwon turned 5 years old again because of his playfulness.

 

"Let's play a game." Siwon suddenly suggested still hugging her from the back. Their cleaning time took a lot of time because of Siwon's playfulness. It's like he's doing it on purpose so that he can hug Tiffany for a long time.

 

"A game? How can we play a game, we're still cleaning." Tiffany reasoned out. "We don't need to do anything, we can play this game while washing the dishes. You will just need to answer me." Siwon responded. "The title of this game is the 'Too game'. I will say anything I want then you will just repeat it but you need to add the word 'too' at the end." He continued as he explained the mechanics of his so called 'Too game'.

 

"Is that even a game?" Tiffany as she giggled at his childish game. "Of course. So let's start." Siwon said as he started thinking of a sentence to use.

 

"I'm hungry." Siwon muttered as Tiffany raises her brows. "You're hungry again?" She asked, forgetting that they are still playing the game.

 

"Yah. I told you that you need you answer me." Siwon protested as he waited for her answer. Tiffany has no choice but to grant his wish as she answered even if she thinks that it's too childish.

 

"I'm hungry too." She answered as she focused on the dishes.

 

"I'm happy." Siwon stated next.

 

"I'm happy too."

 

"I missed you." Siwon suddenly said as Tiffany answered him directly, not minding the sentence he used.

 

"I missed you too." But then she realized that Siwon became serious as he said those words. Of course, he meant it. How he said those words were very sincere and true and she knew that it really came from his heart.

 

"I like you."

 

"Siwon..." Tiffany closed the faucet as she called out his name.

 

"I like you." Siwon repeated as he waited for her answer. Tiffany can't explain the happiness inside her, how can he easily say that he likes her?

 

"I... like you too."Tiffany replies as she smiled. She wants to face him, to see his face directly. She wants to give him a hug, a kiss but then Siwon speaks again.

 

"I love you."

 

This time, she didn't think anymore as she faced him completely, touched by his words. Of course, she loves him too, very much.

 

"I love you too, Siwon." She replied seriously yet sincere as they had an eye contact. Tiffany didn't waste time as she hugged him tightly, not planning to let him go. This time, her tears started to fall slowly.

 

"I love...you so much. I love you…" She repeated between her soft sobs. This is the only way to make up their lost time. The time that they should be together but fate separated them. It's the happiest day of their lives, knowing how much they love one another. They missed each other that it can't be express in words. This moment, they promised in their minds and in their hearts that they will be together and they will never let each other go again.

 

--------------

 

"I will kill you!"

 

A voice shouted, coming right from the television. The female protagonist is angry to the guy as she ran after him. A laugh surrounded the place as Tiffany let out a loud but cute laugh.

 

"Look how scared the guy is." Tiffany pointed at the television screen still laughing at the movie. Siwon on her side smiled at her silliness as he concentrates in watching the movie.

 

After they washed the dishes, Tiffany suggested for them to watch a movie because she bought DVDs last week and she still haven't watch any of those. She chose to watch romantic-comedy film. Of course, every girl likes romantic movies just like her. Tiffany sat at the very side of the sofa as he sat opposite to her, more likely in the center but still there is a large gap between them.

 

As the movie slowly reached the ending, an under-the-rain scene is being shown as the guy suddenly confesses his feelings to the girl who will migrate to other country. The guy can't let the girl go as he thought of confessing. Of course, the girl likes the guy so much as she cried and run towards him. As soon as the girl reached the guy's arm, she confessed her feelings too. Parting their hug, the guy slowly leans forward the girl's lip as the girl closed her eyes waiting for their lips to touch. The kiss became deeper as Tiffany and Siwon both gulped a big lump, suddenly became nervous because of the kissing scene. Then the atmosphere became more intense as the male and the female protagonist made love in the guy's house.

 

Tiffany hastily took her cup as she drank all of it, releasing the tension in her body. She tried to peek at the guy on her side to see his reaction but as soon as she laid her eyes on him, their eyes meet as if forming invincible electricity. She hurriedly breaks their eye contact, looking straight at the television. She cleared as she decides to get another glass of water as well as to escape from the weird atmosphere but before she can do so, she felt that somebody was moving closer towards her side.

 

She knew that is him, of course, Siwon is only the person on her side. She shifted her gaze to the lad beside her, looking at him but not to her expectation, the gap between them was minimized as Siwon moved closer towards her. Again, Tiffany started to feel nervous to what he's about to do. Looking straight to his eyes, Siwon moved more close as their body slowly touched one another and his touch sends a shiver down to her spine.

 

He cornered her as he places his hands on her sides. The look in Siwon's eyes is different because it says that he loves her so much, he wants her right now. Of course, Siwon is still a man with own desires. And because of that scene in that movie, a thing was triggered in Siwon's mind.

 

Without any word coming from the lad, he kisses her right through her soft yet luscious lips, kissing it slowly until they both moved in harmony. Then Tiffany slowly s her arms on his neck pulling him closer to her. She leaned her back on the edge of the sofa as it gets all of their weight still not leaving his lips. Her mind can't think right but the only thing she wants is him. They both felt the passion and lust as they kissed each other’s hungry lips.  

 

Their small kiss became a hot and deep make out. They are on their right age and right mind so doing 'that thing' is not prohibited. Then as their kiss got deeper yet sweet, she suddenly let out a small moan as Siwon slowly moved his lips on her neck. They are so into it but then suddenly the sofa can't take the weight of both of them at their side as the support of that part of the sofa lose it balances, making them fall on the carpeted floor.

 

"Ahh!"

 

She yelped as her back touched to floor with Siwon still on her top. Their make out was interrupted as Siwon looked at the girl on under him who struggles from pain that was caused by their sudden fall. He lifted most of his weight as he asked her worriedly of she's alright.

 

"Tiffany, are you okay?"

 

Tiffany nodded her head as she slowly opens her lids, looking at the lad on top of her. The truth is it doesn't really hurt because in fact the floor is carpeted. She just acted to see a worried Siwon. She really likes it when Siwon is worried for her. Then as she stares at his small eyes, she can't suppress her laugh anymore as she let out a soft giggle.

 

"I'm okay." She said followed by a laugh as he smiled at her, knowing that she just tricked him. They both laugh at one another still in that position but as soon as their laugh faded out, they both stare deep in to their eyes as the atmosphere earlier came back. His and her heartbeat became fast again as Siwon slowly closed the gap on their lips again, continuing their business earlier. Tiffany didn't protest as she accepts his kiss as she kissed back. And this time they really want to do 'it'.

 

Ring! Ring!

 

Again an interruption disturbed their love making as Siwon took it from his pocket as he parted their kiss. He looks really pissed for disturbing them as he answered it. Tiffany didn't complain as she waited for her boyfriend to finish his phone call. She can clearly hear their conversation because of the tiny space between them and she knew that he's needed on his work.

 

"Okay." He hangs up the phone as he gets back to his business but before he can lay his lips again to hers, she blocked it with her index finger.

 

"Is that from work?"

 

"Yes, but--"

 

"You should go back." She cut him off as Siwon rises from her as he lied down on the floor on her side.

 

"I don't want to go back." He protested as he pouted his lips, pretending to be a kid. Tiffany found it childish but still cute as she moved closer to him looking at him closely.

 

"You should go. Maybe it's important." Tiffany said. She doesn't want to cause burden to his work because of not attending his meeting. He's really needed because he's the son of the CEO of their company. For Tiffany, it is clear that when it's time for work, it's only for work and if it's time for something else, it is only for that thing.

 

"If you will give me a hug, I will go." Siwon stated his condition as he waited for her response. Of course, a hug is so easy so she didn't hesitate to do it as she places her small body on top of him as she gave him a loving hug. Still on their lying position with Tiffany on top of Siwon, he fully smiled as she granted his wish. He hugged her back, not planning to let go as he closed his eyes, savoring the feeling she gives him. While lying on him, she leaned her head on his chest still hugging him as she closed her eyes while listening to his fast heartbeat.

 

They both stayed like that for a while as Tiffany opened her lids, raising her head as she whispered on his ears, to wake him up because if she will not do let him go now, she might not allow him to go attend his meeting anymore for him to stay with her for the whole night.

 

"Siwon-ah, it's time to go." Tiffany said in teasing tone as Siwon opened his eyes lazily, staring at the beautiful face in front of him.

 

"It's my first time seeing your face this close." Siwon changed the topic as he tries to stay a little bit more. He roamed his eyes to see every detail of her almost perfect face, admiring it in the process. "You're really beautiful." He continued, complimenting her beauty for the nth time. Indeed, Tiffany is really beautiful in every way. Because of his sweet compliment, Tiffany pursued her lips as she blushed showing her pinkish cheeks.

 

Then without any word, she leaned on him, giving him peck on his lips. "That's your reward." She said as she giggled, showing her heart-melting eye smile.

 

"That's it?" Siwon protested because she kissed him so fast that he didn't even felt it.

 

"Yah. You just want to get a kiss from me again." Tiffany reasoned out as she tried to stand up. "My kiss is rare and you should do something worth to get one from me." She joked as she laughed at him still lying on the floor. Of course, even if Siwon asked her to kiss him every second, she will definitely do it.

 

"So if I were you I will stand up and fix myself for my meeting." She said while pulling his hand up. Siwon gave up as he stood up lazily as he fixed his hair and shirt. As his girlfriend, she helped him to straighten the creases of his shirt just like the incident in the hospital. He really likes it when Tiffany cared for him in everything he does. He wants her to take care of him.

 

"You're okay!" Tiffany said as she did the 'Okay' sign. Siwon laughed at her playfulness as he pulled her for a hug still hoping that Tiffany will just let him stay. "If you will just say that you want me to stay, I will really stay here with you." He said sweetly as he travels his hand on her hair, caressing it. She smiled, hugging him back as she shook her head.

 

"We still have lots of time together so don't think about me for now." She said but as she said the first part of her sentence, she felt something wrong, an unusual feeling that she don't know how to explain.

 

Siwon got her point as he parted their hug, looking at her eyes intently.

 

"I should go. I will call you when I arrive at the office." He stated, doing his job as her boyfriend.

 

"I will wait for it." She said excitedly as they both walked towards the door. As soon as they got in front of the door, they bid their goodbye as if they will not see each other again. Siwon didn't really want to leave but still he has obligations on his work.

 

Siwon went out of her condo unit as he walks towards his car. He got inside as he started the engine so that he can leave. But not to his knowing, somebody is watching him from the car just a few cars away from his. The mysterious person smirked his evil smile as that person eyed him, his every move.

 

"Time's up." That person declared.

 

---------------

 

Sungmin walked back and forth in his office room as his baffled mind bothered him. He repeatedly checked on his phone, expecting to receive a message from a certain person. It's been 3 days yet still she didn't even mind sending him a message and that made his mind go insane. How could his plan not work? And why does he feel that she is a big loss if he didn't get her?

 

Finally making up his mind, he sat down on his chair, dialing a number on his phone. It started ringing.

 

Ring!

 

Ring!

 

Ring!

 

"Hello! This is Sunny! Sorry I can't pick up your call, please leave a message after the beep."

 

He thought that it was her but it turns out to be her voicemail. What is she doing that she can't answer a mere phone call? Exceeded his limit, he went out of his office, going straight to his car without even mentioning to his secretary where he will go. What's wrong with him? Why is he so impatient when it comes to Sunny? Even he can't answer those questions because still he's not sure, not sure of the feelings he feels towards the girl who he decided to play with. Everything is just a game but why does he considered it more than that?

 

Arriving at where Sunny is working, he got down to his car, walking directly inside.

 

"I'm looking for Lee Sunny." Sungmin requested politely as he taps his fingers on the counter.

 

"Sir, just wait for a minute." The lady dialed a number as she talked to someone. "Sir, may I know your name?" She asked still with the phone on her hand.

 

"Sungmin. Lee Sungmin."He answered impatiently as the lady places the phone on her ear.

 

"Mr. Lee, she is busy right now and she said that you just come back next time." The lady said as she hung up the phone waiting for his response. Sungmin can't help but to get pissed because he knew that she is intentionally avoiding him. He is not the type of person who will just give up especially if he already started it. He started to think of a way to get to her room as he walked back and forth in front of the lady.

 

"Sungmin?"

 

A feminine yet familiar voice called him as he turned around, staring at the person. His smile curved up as he think of a very effective plan.

 

"Tiffany! Long time no see." Sungmin said excitedly as he saw Tiffany. It's been a long time since the both of them met. And he clearly remembered that their last meeting was on her welcome back party. He approaches her giving her a warm hug. Tiffany didn't hesitate to hug back as she smiled amiably. Still, Tiffany owed him something really big.

 

"What are you doing here?" She asked as they parted.

 

"I was looking for your employee." Sungmin responded. "And her name is Lee Sunny." He continued hoping that she knew her.

 

"Sunny? Why are you looking for her? Are you still on your playboy tricks?" Tiffany asked as she . Of course, Tiffany knew Sungmin for a long time but she knew that Sungmin is a really kind and caring person.

 

"No. No. I need something from her. That's all." He lied hoping the she will catch his bait.

 

"If that's really the reason then follow me." Tiffany said as the lad trailed on her while smiling a victory smile.

 

"Thanks, cuz." He replied thankfully calling Tiffany his cousin.

 

-------------

 

"Jessica!"

 

Jessica turned her head as she stare at the person on the coffee shop's entrance door. She stood up as she smiled at that person, inviting him to her table.

 

"Did you wait long?" The lad asked worriedly as they both sat down on the chairs.

 

"Not too long." She giggles but still it's visible that she's trying to be cheerful even if she's not.

 

"Something’s wrong?"

 

Jessica just nodded her head while pouting her lips. Of course something is really wrong. How can she smile when Donghae and she were still not talking? It's been 3 days and still Donghae didn't contact her and she doesn't have the courage to contact him also.

 

"I know. It's about Donghae. The two of you fought because of me, right?" The lad guessed it absolutely right. He's the main reason of everything and still he looks proud of it.

 

"Heechul-oppa, it's not really your fault. It's just we had some misunderstandings.”She reasoned out, not blaming him.

 

"I know it, Jessica. Donghae is really angry to me because you came home late that night." Heechul said trying to get the blame on him. He's a bit worried for their relationship and a bit happy also because he can use this moment to get Jessica's attention.

 

"Just wait for him to contact you. I know he can't just let you go." Heechul advices her, thinking of his plan.

 

"Oppa, thank you for coming today." Jessica smiled faintly as she sips her coffee.

 

"Then how about the pot?" Heechul trailed as he remembered the pot that they made together that night.

 

"The pot?" Jessica asked quizzically. Then she realized something that the pot is not with her. "The pot! I forgot." She stood up frantically as she remembered that she left the pot on her room at that time and she's sure that it's with Donghae. It was the paper bag with blue ribbon on it. She personally made it for him but she didn’t have the chance to give it to him because of their fight.

 

"I can't let him see it." She mumbled as she started thinking of a way to retrieve the pot. That paper bag contains a letter that he can't read. But then she decided to meet him personally to get it.

 

"Oppa, I need to go. I will call you later." Sica dashed out of the coffee shop as she got inside her car, starting the car’s engine. “I need to get it.”She mumbled to herself as she drove her car hastily.

 

As he drove down the road, she didn’t notice that her speed exceeded the normal speed when driving in a highway road. She turned still thinking of the paper bag, she decided to meet Donghae on his office, hoping that he’s already there. But then as she turned her wheels, she heard tires screeching coming on her direction. Her eyes went wide as she saw the car coming to her and any minute, her car will be hit by it and she might die.

 

She closed her eyes hoping that a miracle can happen and that somebody can save him but in a just a second, she felt that the car collided on her car.

 

As if the whole world stopped as the cars crashed with one another. People started to form a crowd over the accident place. Sirens were heard all over the place as the people checked if there were any survivors. It was a complete disaster.

 

Jessica breathed in and out, catching her breath. She felt her body numb as she saw drops of crimson red liquid, flowing down her head. The feeling is very new, the feeling of dying. She travels her eyes as she seeks for help but no voice came out of .

 

Donghae…”Her last word before her lids slowly closes.

 

You cant know when will you die and in just a blink of an eye, death is already there waiting for you. Cherish it, your life, before everythings too late.

 

----------------

 

A/N: Guys here's an update! Thanks for all the comments on the previous chapter. I know all of you were disappointed about what happened to HaeSica in the last chapter and I know right now you want to kill me for making another chapter for HaeSica. I'm sorry for that. All of the things that are happening in my fic have reasons so just wait. :) And for Sifany, Yey! I'm so giddy in making this Sifany moment. Haha. For Kyuna, sorry also but please wait. That's all, I hope you will like this chapter and still wait for my upcoming updates! Thank you so much for the love! Please don't forget to comment and subscribe!