Chapter 28 - Wedding & Breakup

I Will Never Let You Go

Chapter 28 – Wedding and Breakup


 

“Tiffany-ssi, is there a problem?” Kyuhyun who is her partner asked her as she stopped at the center still staring at a certain person. She didn’t answer as she stayed her gaze onto that lad. She felt that she’s a character in a fairytale and right now she found her long lost prince.

 

Mixed emotions, that is the feelings she felt as she stares right through his eyes, longing for his absence at the same time. No word came from him since the day at the hospital, when Siwon planted his goodbye kiss on her forehead, not knowing that Tiffany was awake at that time. The only thing she heard about his whereabouts is that he decided to manage their business in England.

 

Nothing happened between their families as Tiffany pleaded to her father that they should just let them go because everything happened was already in the past. But still, she can’t take her eyes off him as if it is glued into his face. She knew that Siwon is also looking at her direction but not like the expression she had but Siwon shows a smile, a contented one. She wants to approach him but as she think of it, why would she need to do that? 2 years already passed without even a single communication, could she expect that Siwon feels the same way towards her?

 

Right, Siwon is a patient young man who can wait for her even if it take years but that Siwon lives in the past and can only live in the past, what if his heart changed? What if he came to the point that he wants to give up, that he’s tired of waiting? And no matter what she do, everything remains as memories, an unforgettable one but still the decision is on him and the only thing she can do is to wait.

 

Still focused on the lad not far from them, Kyuhyun became curious as he followed where her eyes are focused.

 

“Is that Siwon-ssi?” Not to his expectation, he saw an old friend, Choi Siwon. Even if they didn’t spent time together in the past, he still considers him as a friend. Still not answering his question, Kyuhyun cleared his throat a bit loud to bring Tiffany back on herself.

 

And by that, Tiffany breaks their eye contact as she stared straight to the altar, where the priest is staying as she released a deep breath as if she is facing a very big problem.

 

“Are you okay?” Kyuhyun who is really gentleman in nature, asked her once again but Tiffany didn’t bother to respond as she lifted her feet, resuming her walk as if nothing happened. As they both reached the altar, Donghae smiled on both of them as they gave him a bow. As she arrives at her assigned seat, she started to think if everything that is happening right now is true, if Siwon is really right there.

 

So just to make sure, she tried to steal glances on where his seat is but as her eyes finally laid on him, her calm heart started to beat frantically as she saw a woman beside him and the worst part is that there hands were clasped together while they exchange sweet laughs and smiles to one another. She doesn’t know what to react, if she will cry or just be happy for them but if she can just be true to herself, she will really cry because still the wound that is there since he left remained as is with no signs of recovery.

 

But then her mind was interrupted by a sudden appearance of a person, coming right from the church’s door, the bride.

 

Her sorrow was completely changed by a happy feeling as she saw her best friend, walking right through the aisle with her parents on her side. The smile on Jessica’s face is the sweetest as she walked with her eyes only laid on her man, her one and only man and soon to be husband, Lee Donghae.

 

Donghae, who felt like he saw a Hollywood actress, stared at her, admiring her and thanking God that He gave Jessica to him. He just can’t keep his eyes off to her soon to be wife as his jaw dropped. How he wished that this will end soon so that Jessica can be his, only to him.

 

Jessica felt that she is the luckiest girl in this world as her eyes laid on the handsome man who is standing manly before the altar. Just by looking at him, she knew that she chose the right man to marry and surely she will not regret this marriage.

 

As if the time is in slow motion as Donghae waited for her bride to stand beside him. But as her parents let go of her and handed her to Donghae, they both made an eye contact as well as exchanging satisfied yet happy smiles.

 

“My wife looks beautiful.” That’s what Donghae said as soon as he took her slender hands. He just can’t keep complementing the girl who captured his heart. With that, Jessica gave off a pinkish blush but luckily, it can’t be seen because of the veil that covers her face.

 

“I’m not yet your wife, mister.” Jessica said with a bossy tone as she let out a small giggle. “And I can run away now if I want to.” She continued as if she really means it.

 

With that, Donghae held her hand tightly, not planning to let her run away. He didn’t smile, afraid that his girlfriend might really do it. Not now, in their wedding. Again, Sica let out a small giggle as she watched his expression. She can’t suppress her laugh anymore as the priest cleared his throat, saying that she’s somewhat noisy.

 

“Let’s begin.” The priest announced as he started praying. As the wedding ceremony progresses, the guests listened to the words of the priest as they waited patiently for the couple to be official. Her mom started to shed tears as she watched her daughter finally marrying a capable man. Her father who tried to control his tears, smiles at Donghae’s parents who also control their tears from falling. They just can’t believe that their children are finally getting married.

 

The time seems fast as it finally arrived at the very important part of the wedding.

 

“I Lee Donghae, take you Jung Jessica, to be my wedded wife. To have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness or in health, to love and to cherish 'till death do us part. And hereto I pledge you my faithfulness.”Those precious words escaped from his mouth as he looked at her eyes deeply. There's no need to question his love for his soon to be wife because his answer will remain the same no matter what happens and that is to marry her and make her happy.

 

As Donghae finished his wedding vow, he took the diamond ring as he carefully slid it on her finger. It fits perfectly as they exchange smiles but it’s very visible in Jessica that she really wants to cry because of too much happiness.

 

“I, Jung Jessica, take you Lee Donghae, to be my wedded husband. To have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, 'till death do us part. And hereto I pledge you my faithfulness.”With the same emotions she feels, she answered with all of her heart while staring at her husband in front of her.

 

Saying those words was really hard for her, not because she doesn’t love him but it’s hard to speak when you’re in the verge of crying. She felt like she’s the happiest woman alive as she slid the ring on his finger, making their wedding official.

 

“And now, I pronounce you husband and wife.” Loud claps can be heard from the guests as Donghae, slowly lifted the veil up, to see her face clearly and to finally kiss her trembling yet sweet lips.

 

Finally, this moment arrived as Donghae slowly closed the gap between them, sealing her lips with his kiss. Jessica, who waited for their lips to touch, closed her eyes with tears on the edge of her eyes as finally Donghae is her husband.

 

As their lips finally met, the guests clapped loudly as they feel the love that the both of them showed. They are so happy for the newlywed couple as they show a wide smile and other shed some tears for them.

 

This kiss is very different from their kisses in the past. It's somewhat special. As if it is a sign or mark that is saying that they are really meant for one another. As they both felt that they are out of breath, Donghae pulled the kiss as he tightly held both of her hands while smiling handsomely to his wife.

 

I love you.” He said without a sound but still Jessica can clearly read it as she nodded her head, already with tears on her cheeks.

 

“I love you too.”She responded as she closed the gap between them, pulling her husband for a hug. She is crying, crying because of happiness. As Jessica breaks their hug, Donghae pulled her closely to snatch a sweet yet short kiss on his wife's lips.

 

Then without wasting anytime, Donghae pulled her carefully as they walk closely in the aisle while the flower girls threw some petals on them, making their walk a very special moment.

 

The word ‘Congratulations’ can be heard at the church as they walk down the aisle while giving smiles to their guests. As they reach the outside, Jessica started to look for her best friend because now, she will throw the bouquet of flowers on her hand. She wants her best friend to catch it because maybe she will get married soon because she knew that Tiffany is not yet moving on with her love to Siwon.

 

"Tiffany!" As soon as she spotted her best friend, Sica shouted her name to call her attention as Tiffany faked her smile towards Sica while nodding her head about participating at the throwing of the flowers.

 

She walked at the last part of the crowd as she acted that she's determined to catch the flower. While waiting, she travels her eyes at the place as she saw Siwon with the same woman earlier.

 

Yet again, a sting struck her heart as she abruptly broke her gaze onto them. Then unanswered questions bothered her mind once again.

 

‘Did he already move on?'She started asking herself, not understanding Siwon. She knew that it's her decision that the two of them should just forget and move on with their relationship but why does she feel this way? As if someone snatched Siwon away from her.

 

Her mind is floating around as she started to reminisce the past about him but then loud voices can be heard as Jessica throws the flowers making the girls wild for them to catch the flowers except for Tiffany who didn't care at all.

 

As she watched where the flower will go, she felt that it's coming towards her direction as she gulped, preparing to catch it but then without realizing it, it passed by her as the person behind her caught it. There's a person behind her? She was surprised knowing that there is a person behind her, knowing that she purposely stood at the end of the crowd to make sure that she will not catch the bouquet.

 

As she turned around to see who it was, her eyes went wide as soon as her eyes lay to that person.

 

"How?" She mumbled lowly as she look back where Siwon is standing earlier and back to the person in front of her.

 

"I'm sorry, I caught it. If you want to--"

 

She cut him off. "How did you get in here?" She asked out of nowhere, not minding the people around them. This is it, the chance she has been waiting for.

 

"I...just want to have a talk with you." Siwon said nervously as he held the flowers tightly but before Tiffany can respond, a pair of hands pulled him towards the newlywed couple.

 

As if a very big chance slipped once again, as her eyes followed wherever he goes. She can clearly see that Donghae and Siwon are in good terms already as they exchange a warmth hug and shake hands. Jessica do the same thing also as they exchange smiles to one another. Why is it so hard for her whenever Siwon is here? Why is it so hard to move on even if it already took 2 years?

 

----------

 

At the reception of the wedding, many guests who attended the wedding also were present in the reception. The parents of the newlywed couple greet the guests warmly and have a chat to each one of them. The place is a function room in a hotel that can occupy 300 people. There is a stage in front with table on it, where Donghae and Jessica will stay.

 

Siwon sat on the table near the stage as he travels his eyes looking for a certain person. All he thinks is that he needs to talk to that person.

 

"Siwon, is there any problem?" A voice suddenly intrudes his ears as he shifted his gaze onto the lady beside him.

 

"Nothing." He responded while faking his smile as he stood up from his seat. "I will just get some air." He uttered as he walk passed by the lady with a cold treatment.  The lady was left on the table alone as she tried to convince herself that nothing’s going to happen.

 

While walking towards the open area of the room, he unties his necktie and s the upper button for him to be able to breathe normally. He felt like that he’s trapped into someone’s hands that he can’t see where the way out is.

 

As he stared at the night sky while walking towards the railings, he noticed a figure at the side. He tried to walk closer to see who it was as he saw Tiffany. Yes, Tiffany as if she is in every corner of his world. Her back is facing towards him as she held her wine glass tightly. Not knowing that somebody is behind her, she just stood there as if she is alone.

 

As Siwon finally confirmed it, he started to gather all of his will to utter her name, once again.

 

"Tiffany."

 

Hearing her name, she turned around but she didn't expect that the person who called her to be this close as the wine from the glass pour away as a part of his polo shirt became soaked with it. Not knowing what to do, she tried to wipe the wine away from his white polo shirt.

 

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry." She apologized as many as she could, still not knowing that it was Siwon. Her thoughts seem to float around because she never noticed that Siwon is the man in front of her.

 

"Tiffany." Siwon tried to stop her from doing anything as he held her hands tightly preventing her to wipe his shirt frantically. "Tiffany, it's alright." Siwon uttered as Tiffany directly shifted her gaze to his face, surprised that it is him. But then a thing caught her eyes as she gets her eyes back to his hands.

 

'Is that...'Tiffany said to herself as the wound in her heart started to hurt once again. As soon as it registered to her mind, she abruptly pulled her hands from his grip as she stepped her foot backwards, leaving an enough space between them.

 

"Is she your wife?" Tiffany suddenly said as she looked back at him, still hoping that he is not yet married to someone else.

 

"Tiffany." He started, not wanting to tell anything about that matter. "She's still not yet my wife." He continued as if he regretted saying those words as if he really doesn’t want to admit it.

 

The word 'yet' echoed in her mind as she held her tears. 'He's getting married.' She repeated that sentence to convince herself that everything is already past, that everything will just remain as pieces of memories. It's her own decision in the first place and now Siwon finally decided to move on and forget about her and she can't do anything about it but only to accept it.

 

"I..." She started. "Congratulations." That's all she can say towards this person. She really doesn't want to fool herself anymore and tell him that she wants him back but twice is already too much, she very well knew the pain that he experienced and if it also happens to her, she will not bear the pain. He's trying to move on and she should too. Accepting the truth is the hardest thing to do but if it's the only way to make everyone's heart at ease, you should accept it and just move on.

 

Siwon doesn't want to say anything as he stared at the fragile woman in front of him. He knew that she's hurting inside, just like him, dying inside. If only fate was on their side, everything’s will be fine.

 

But then, Tiffany took his necktie from his hand as she slowly ties it on his neck without saying any word. As if the time turned into slow motion as she carefully and perfectly tried to tie it. The closeness between the both of them made their hearts beat abnormally as they once again have the chance to look at each other's face this close.

 

"This will help to cover the stain." Tiffany uttered as she tried to fix it. She wished that the time will just stop. That she can bravely say the things she wanted to say.

 

"Thank you." Siwon thanked her as she nodded with a smile. "I should be the one to say thank you." She said with a forced smile painted on her face.

 

"Thank you for everything." She said with bitterness in her heart as she tried to smile.

 

"Friends?"She reached out her hand, waiting for his hand.

 

‘Tiffany, don’t cry.’ She tried to hold her tears. She doesn’t want to be just friends with him, she wants to be with him more than a friend, to have a family and children but still she will keep on lying to herself just to stop the pain in her heart.

 

Siwon looked at him, surprised about her sudden words. He stared right through her hand, he doesn’t want to hold it and reply the word ‘friends’. If only he can turn the things around, he will but it seems that even if he did that for 100th time, they can’t be together as what they both dreamed of.

 

"Friends." Siwon took her hand as he uttered that word without any excitement or happiness. Tiffany smiled as she saw his hand coming. ‘He really moved on.’ She thought. ‘I should too.’ She said to herself as she forced herself to smile and show him that she’s alright.

 

"Oh. Look at the time." She suddenly said as she looked on her watch. "It will start soon." She continued as she walked passed by him. Her smile slowly faded as she walked inside. Right, she doesn't want to be just friends with him but it's the only thing that she can think of, so that at least the pain in her heart will be lessen.

 

"Tiffany." Siwon halted her. As Tiffany turned around, she looked at him with tears on the edge of her eyes. "By the way, you looked beautiful tonight." Siwon complimented her with the charming smile he always had.

 

A smile slowly crept on her lips. "You too. You looked very handsome." She complimented him too as they both smile to one another. After that Tiffany resumed walking.

 

'That's it, Tiffany.'She said to herself as she tried to smile once again.

 

Friends.That's the typical ending for a couple. But as we think of it, it might be the best thing to do. That word might be their destiny, yes, they are destined to be just friends.

 

-------------

 

"Good evening everyone. Thank you for coming at our wedding and reception tonight. I would like to thank my parents for supporting me and accepting the girl whom I love. Also to Jessica's parents for accepting just the way I am." Their parents started to shed tears as they heard Donghae's message.

 

"And especially for the woman who already knew everything about me, my imperfections, my weaknesses and everything. Thank you for loving me even if I'm stubborn at times. I love you Jessica." He continued as he said it looking at her directly. Jessica can't help but to blush at his words. His message made the crowd cheered for them to kiss.

 

"Kiss! Kiss!" The two can't do anything but to grant their request as Donghae planted a small kiss on his wife's lips. Once again the guests can't help but to be envious with their husband and wife relationship.

 

"By the way, a friend who personally came to my wedding even if he's busy, I would like to say thank you. Even if we were enemies in the past, still he's my best friend, Siwon." He introduced Siwon as he invited him to get up on the stage.

 

Siwon who looked very surprised with his sudden call, stood up from his seat nervously as he walked up the stage.

 

"Everyone, this is Siwon and today he is with his fiancee, Ms. Sooyoung-ssi. Let’s congratulate them." Donghae introduced the couple as everyone applause including Tiffany. Even if it hurts, she needs to pretend that she's alright.

 

As Tiffany heard it, she looked at Sooyoung. Siwon, deserves her.She said to herself as she felt envious yet happy for the both of them.

 

With Donghae's announcement, Jessica looked at her best friend who is seating with Sooyoung. The smile that Tiffany is showing is not really a genuine smile and Jessica very well knew it, that her best friend is hurting inside.

 

Jessica who felt annoyed with her husband, stomped her foot to his foot.

 

"Ouch." Donghae said lowly as he pretended that he's not hurt because the guest might think that they are already fighting. Jessica tried to make face towards her as Donghae pretended that his wife needs a hug.

 

"My wife said that she needs a hug." He even announced it making the crowd cheer but making Jessica really annoyed.

 

"Yah!" Jessica said using this opportunity for them to talk. While the guests where teasing the two, Jessica used the opportunity to talk to her husband.

 

"Is there any problem?"

 

"Have you forgotten that Tiffany is there?" Jessica said making Donghae realize the mistakes he made. He shouldn’t have mention Sooyoung in front of her. Just like Jessica, Donghae knew that Tiffany is still in love with his best friend.

 

After that, Donghae broke their hug as he gets back to Siwon.

 

"So Siwon can you play the piano for us?" Donghae can't think of any way to divert their attention to other thing so he decided to just let Siwon play the piano.

 

Siwon wants to reject his request but he thought that this will be just his gift for the two. With that, Siwon sat on the chair as he started playing the keys with his hands.

 

Title of the Song: Maybe

Singer: King

(Guys! If you want to listen to the song, here’s the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o68MsUKMxHc)

 

There I was waiting for a chance

Hoping that you'll understand the things I wanna say

 

He started singing while he presses the keys. As he played, he started to remember what his mother said when she was still alive about the piano.

 

As my love stronger than before

I wanna see you more and more but you close the door

Why don't you try to open up heart?

I won't take so much of your time...

 

*Flashback*

 

"I know that you are sad and I know that deep inside your heart, you're hurt. I can feel that because I'm your mother." She said while looking at his son. She wants to tell that she is always there for him and she’s worried for him.

 

Siwon was taken aback about what his mother told him. He can feel that his tears are starting to fall but he didn't want his mother to see.

 

"Mom..." He replied as he held his mother's hands.

 

"I want you to be happy. Find someone who can love you for what you are and you should also love her for what she is. When you found that girl you should play this piano for her, you should express your feelings for her, don’t just keep it to yourself. She will be very happy because she knows that someone is loving her the way she is and when that time comes, I can take a rest and be sure that someone can take care of you even if we are not by your side." her mother said while crying like saying her last words to his son.

 

Siwon was touched and hugged his mother tightly. "Mom, thank you very much for taking care of me." He responded while controlling his tears. “I promise to find that girl and I will let you meet her. Promise.”

 

*End of flashback*

 

Maybe it's wrong to say please love me too

Coz I know you never do

Somebody else is waitin' there inside for you

 

With that he looked directly to the woman he truly loves. He started singing with all of his emotions as he gaze at her deeply.

 

Maybe its wrong to love you more each day

Coz I know hes here to stay...

But I know to whom you should belong...

 

I believe what you said to me

We should set each other free

That's how you want it to be...

 

But my love stronger than before

I wanna see you more and more but you close the door

Why don't you try to open up heart?

I won't take so much of your time...

 

As Tiffany gazed onto him, their eyes met as if the song is really meant for her but not to her knowing, this song is really meant for her. She doesn't know why but she feels like crying as they exchange gazes with one another.

 

Maybe it's wrong to say please love me too

Coz I know you never do

Somebody else is waitin' there inside for you

 

Maybe its wrong to love you more each day

Coz I know hes here to stay...

But my love is strong

I don't know if this is wrong

But I know to whom you should belong...

 

Maybe it's wrong to say please love me too

Coz I know you never do

Somebody else is waitin' there inside for you

 

Before the song could end, Tiffany stood up from her seat as she started walking away. She can’t watch him singing like that, she’s afraid that she would cry right in front of him. Why does he always make everything hard for Tiffany?

 

Maybe its wrong to love you more each day

Coz I know hes here to stay...

But my love is strong

I don't know if this is wrong

But I know to whom yo-

 

But before he can finish the song, a loud noise caught their attention. He momentarily stopped playing the piano as he shifted his gaze to where the noise came from. And right there, he saw Tiffany, standing in the center with a waiter in front of her as Tiffany started to apologize for her mistakes.

 

Siwon can clearly see that she is in the verge of crying as she tried to wipe the wine away from her dress.

 

“I’m so sorry…I’m so sorry…”She repeated the word ‘sorry’as she started to pick up the broken wine glasses. The waiter tried to stop her but Tiffany still proceeded in cleaning the mess she made even if her hands were already bleeding because of the broken pieces of the wine glasses.

 

Everything feels heavy as Tiffany took the broken glass on the ground. Her heart is like those pieces of broken glass, it can never be like the same as it was.

 

But before she can pick up some more, a hand pulled her wrist as she stood up, following the person who pulled her. With the both of them, out of the area, Donghae apologized for the sudden interruption and just proceeded in what he was going to say.

 

“I hope everything will be okay.”  Jessica said lowly as she looked at where Tiffany went.

 

-----------

 

Still pulling her wrist, they entered the restroom as he places her hand under the flow of the water.

 

“I’m alright. Please let go.”Tiffany said as she tried to pull her hand away from his grip.

 

“No, you’re not okay.”He responded strictly as he kept on washing the blood away.

 

“Siwon-ah. Please.”Tiffany called out his name as she pulled her hand away. Siwon looked down before looking at her. “Please Tiffany, let me heal those wounds.”He looked at her deeply with tears on the edge of his eyes.

 

Hearing him say those words, Tiffany can’t help but to shed tears. ‘I wish you can really heal my wounds.’She responded right through her mind. She was not talking about the wounds literally but the wounds inside her heart. Right, the only person who can heal her wounds is only him.

 

Tiffany didn’t utter any word as Siwon came closer to her, reaching out her wounded hand. Right there, he took out his handkerchief as he gradually and carefully wraps it around her hand to stop the bleeding. With Tiffany, staring at him as he wraps it, she can’t hold her tears as it flow nonstop. How can she forget this guy if he’s always like this towards her?

 

After that, Siwon held her hand tightly using his firm hands as he slowly lifted it up, planting a soft kiss on it. How they wished that they are still together, that everything that they do is not that hard for them.

 

Tiffany didn’t waste any time as she pulled it away, as well as stepping her foot backwards.

 

“Siwon, no.”She said shaking her head repeatedly.

 

“Tiffany.”Siwon walked closer to her, cornering her.

 

“Please Siwon.”She pleaded for him to stop. She’s badly hurt inside and if he continues, she might not control her heart anymore.

 

Tiffany, I still love you.He finally said it as he gaze at her crying face. Yes, he never stopped loving her, even if they were separated for so many times, he can’t teach his heart to love somebody else.

 

Hearing him say the words ‘I still love you’, made her heart feel hurt. I know she must feel happy but she felt that everything’s wrong, that’s it’s not right because Siwon is getting married to somebody else. Like him, she still love him more than everything.

 

As her back rested on the cold wall, she lifted her head, looking at his eyes.

 

“Why do you always make things hard for me?”She said with full of emotions as she cried right in front of him.

 

“Tiffany, I love you.”He said it once again as he took her hand, holding it tightly. Now the word ‘I love you’does not make her happy but it made her heart weak and wounded.

 

“Why do you ever come back when I’m close in forgetting everything about you?”She asked once again as it stabbed right through his heart. He shouldn’t have come back because it just made everything uncertain.

 

“Tiffany…”He called out her name as he looked down, crying his heart out.

 

“Now, I will not be able to forget about you.”She muttered still crying as Siwon looked at him.

 

“What did you say?”He asked, not believing what he heard.

 

“I said—”Siwon didn’t let her talk anymore as he sealed her lips with a kiss. At first, Tiffany doesn’t want to kiss him back but her emotions and love towards him overcomes her as she responded on his kiss while closing her eyes. For all those 2 years that they were separated, they never thought that this day will come.

 

But then, Tiffany knew that this is not right, that this will just hurt the both of them so she decided to stop this as she pushed her away from her.

 

“This is not right.” She said still with tears on her eyes. “We can’t be together.” She continued.

 

“Tiffany, this is right!” Siwon protested. “Tiffany, how many years do we need to wait?” He continued.

 

“No, Siwon. Even if it takes 10 years, we can’t be together…”

 

“I don’t care if it will take 10 years or more, I will still wait for you.” He responded sincerely as he hoped that Tiffany’s decision will change. She wished that she can just grab this opportunity and run with him but even if she repeat this moment for many times, the outcome will still be the same, she will leave him.

 

“Siwon, can’t you get it? You’re getting married!” Tiffany shouted back as she walked passed him but Siwon didn’t let her as he held her arm, preventing her to leave.

 

“I don’t love her. I will call off the marriage.” Siwon said sincerely as she looked at her. “The woman that I want to marry is you, Tiffany.” He continued. He must say all the things in his heart before everything’s too late.

 

“I’m sorry, Siwon.” That’s what she said as she removes his grip on her arm. Of course, she regretted it, but they just can’t be together and run away to wherever they want. Still her father, doesn’t want Siwon to be with her. She walked outside, with her wounded heart as her tears kept on flowing.

 

‘Why does it have to be now?’ She asked herself as she walked away with the same broken heart she had. Even if 2 years had passed, the only option she can choose is to leave him.

 

Siwon watched as her figure slowly fades away. He did everything to stop her but again, Tiffany didn’t fight for him. It’s always him, the one who is left alone, the one who is hurt the most, the one who always fight but always ends up with nothing.

 

--------------

 

-Japan-  

 

“Wow!” Jessica shouted excitedly as she placed down her things in their room. Of course, after the wedding, there will be a honeymoon, right? And Jessica decided to have their honeymoon at Japan.

 

“You look like a kid.” Donghae said as he placed down his things.

 

“So it means you marry a kid.” Jessica responded as she grinned at her husband.  They both laughed at what she said as Donghae walked towards Jessica who is standing at the balcony, feeling the fresh air. Donghae rented a whole house near the beach so that they can be alone for 3 days.

 

Standing closely to her, he slowly wraps his arms around her small body. “I want you to teach me how to swim.” Donghae whispered on her ears as Jessica smiled at her suggestion.

 

“Let’s go!” Jessica said excitedly as they make their way down the beach.

 

-------------

 

Wearing a see through shirt with a bikini inside, Jessica wraps her arms around his arm. “I really dreamed this to happen.” She suddenly said as they walk towards the water.

 

“I will make your dreams come true.” Donghae uttered as he smiled amiably to his wife. They exchanged sweet smiles together as they slowly walked down the water, making half of their body soaked with it.

 

“So, now I will teach my husband on how to swim.” Jessica started acting as a swimming teacher as she started teaching some techniques. The truth is, Donghae attended swimming lessons on the past without Jessica knowing. He didn’t say it because he wants Jessica to teach him how to swim.

 

As the swimming lesson progresses, they started to play with one another. They started to laugh at their childishness as Donghae started to chase Sica. Jessica felt scared but still laughing at her husband as she run out of the water. With that, Donghae didn’t give up as he run fast to catch his wife.

 

As Donghae finally grabbed her waist, they both stumbled down the white sand. As Donghae stayed on Sica’s top, they both started to laugh while catching their breath.

 

“I never thought that you run that fast.” Donghae said between his breaths as he felt something unusual as he stares at her face. And without any warning, Donghae places his lips to her lips. Jessica closed her eyes as she responded to his kiss. Their simple kiss turned into a hot one as Donghae slowly places his hand on her thigh, touching every part of it.

 

Jessica didn’t let him benefit with her body alone as she travels her hands on his chest, touching every part of it. As they both felt that they were out of breath, Donghae pulled the kiss as he looked at her deeply, catching his breath.

 

“Let’s take a shower.” Donghae said as he smiled charmingly.

 

------------

 

While Jessica is taking the shower, yes, alone by herself, Donghae is preparing something for her, something special.

 

After she finally washed herself, Jessica came out from the bathroom, only wearing a bathrobe. She slowly peeked nervously to look for Donghae. Of course, it’s their first night together as husband and wife and surely something interesting and exhausting will happen later.

 

“Hae!” She started calling him as she walked to their bedroom still looking for him but then something red caught her eyes as she saw red petals on the floor. Her smile slowly crept up as she followed the petals. Then she stopped at the balcony as red petals occupy the balcony’s floor.

 

Stopping at the center, she started hearing a guitar strumming coming from the garden. As she looked down, she saw Donghae, holding a guitar. He started to strum the guitar as Jessica reads the message that is placed on the ground. There are candles on it that forms a message for Jessica.

 

“I… Love… You…Sica.” Jessica slowly read it as she smiled, touched by his surprise.

 

Title of the Song: Closer You and I

(Here’s the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ax6OvLusLmM)

 

Hey, there's a look in your eyes

Must be love at first sight

You were just part of a dream

Nothing more so it seemed

 

But my love couldn't wait much longer

Just can't forget the picture of your smile

'Coz everytime I close my eyes

You come alive

 

He strum the guitar professionally and sung with full of emotions. He stared at the woman whom he married as she smiled towards her. Jessica can’t help but to blush at his sweet smile as she stared right through his eyes.

 

The closer I get to touching you

The closer I get to loving you

Give it a time

Just a little more time

We'll be together

Every little smile

That special smile

The twinkle in your eye

In a little while

Give it a time

Just a little more time

So we can get closer

You and I

 

Then could I love you more

So much stronger than before

Why does it seem like a dream?

So much more so it seems

 

I guess I found my inspiration

With just one smile, you take my breath away

So hold me close

And say you'll stay with me now

 

Before singing the last part of the song, he made his way up through the stairs as he reached their bedroom. He started singing once again using his melodic and calm voice as he walk towards her.

 

The closer I get to touching you

The closer I get to loving you

Give it a time

Just a little more time

We'll be together

Every little smile

That special smile

The twinkle in your eye

In a little while

Give it a time

Just a little more time

So we can get closer

 

Before saying the last part, he placed down the guitar as he took her hands.

 

“You and I”

 

With that, Jessica hugged him tightly.

 

“I love you too, Donghae.” Jessica responded as her hug became tighter. Donghae smiled at her words as he parted their hug.

 

“I hope our marriage will last forever.” Donghae said sweetly as he moves closer, minimizing the gap between the two of them. As Jessica saw his lips coming, she closed her eyes as she welcomed his lips. They started their kiss sweetly as Jessica wraps her hands around his neck, pulling her husband closer.

 

Donghae then, carry his wife still not leaving her lips as he started moving slowly towards the bed. As they entered their room, Donghae slowly closed the sliding door still concentrating with their kiss. And after that, he started to pull the curtains but it stuck at the door. With that, Jessica pulled the kiss as she laughed at her impatient husband.

 

“I will do it.” Sica said as she hop down, walking towards the curtain. As she finally closed the curtain, she slowly faced Donghae, planting small kisses on his lips. Donghae who is really the impatient one, can’t wait anymore as he held Sica so that she can’t move anymore but she stopped him by raising a finger.

 

“Looks like my husband is so impatient.” She said it seductively as she crawl her hands onto his shirt buttons. She started ing the buttons as she watched her husband’s expression. She kept on laughing on how Donghae looked.

 

“You should smile.” Jessica as she slowly travels her hands onto his chest, making him more impatient with what they will do.

 

“Sica, please.” Donghae said with his puppy eyes as he carries Sica in bridal style. And after that, Donghae placed her down the bed carefully as he started kissing her once again, nibbling her lower lip in the process. While he kissed Sica, he unties her bathrobe as he removes it from her body, revealing her almost body.

 

With her hands on his neck, Donghae started kissing her down her neck as his hands travel all over her body. With Donghae, kissing her sensitive spot on her neck, Jessica started to moan as she pulled Donghae.  Then Donghae started to kiss her ears, biting it at the same time as Jessica let out small giggles out of it.

 

They both try to catch their breath as they stared at one another.

 

“You’re good.” Donghae said as he waited for his wife’s next move.

 

“And you’re lucky to have me.” Jessica said as Donghae smiled and pulled the blankets over them.

 

“Yes, I’m the luckiest guy.”

 

-----------------

 

A/N: Guys! I know all of you waited for my update. I'd like to say my deepest sorry for updating only now. I tried to update a new chapter since last week but asianfanfics seems to have a problem that's why I waited and waited and finally asianfanfics is good as new and I'm really excited for your comments for my new update. This chapter supposed to be the last chapter but I cut it short because it so long, up to 30 pages, that's why I decided to update the other half next time, maybe friday. HAHA. And that probably the last chapter. T_T By the way, thanks for all of your heartwarming comments! especially for the new commenters and old commenters and the new subscribers! Wohoo! it's already 110 and I can't explain my happiness. HAHA. Thank you again and please anticipate the last chapter of my fic. :) And last, I planned to do a Haesica but I changed my mind because maybe there are readers who don't like reading that kind of genre that's why I changed it to just a mild one. HAHA.