Epilogue

I Will Never Let You Go

Epilogue


 

Ding! Ding! Ding! Ding!

 

The bell started to rung loudly as white doves came out from the church. Those white petals that are spread out at the pathway of the church were really beautiful. The little kids who looked like little angels started to play around the church as they wait for the perfect couple to arrive.

 

Slowly, the church’s door swung open as it revealed a very beautiful bride wearing a very long white wedding dress. Everyone’s attention was caught as they stare at the perfect bride at the end of the pathway.

 

“She looked like an angel…” People commented on how beautiful the bride is.

 

The groom, who stood at the end of the pathway, can’t help but to stare at his soon-to-be wife.

 

“She’s really an angel.” He let out those words out of his lips as he stood firmly wearing a handsome smile.

 

-----------

 

All of their close friends were present at their wedding, with the married couple, Donghae and Jessica who looked so happy together.

 

“Where’s our son?” Jessica asked her husband.

 

“He’s playing with the other kids.” Her husband replied as he touched her belly. “So how’s our baby girl?” He asked excitedly as Jessica smiled at how excited her husband is.

 

-----------

 

“Sunny…”

 

Sunny smirked as she heard him calling her name.

 

“It seems that you still know me, eh?” She asked seriously as she clenched her fist, preventing her tears to fall.

 

“Sunny…”

 

“I’m not the Sunny you once knew.”She responded cruelly as she walked away.

 

Sunny became a top star in entertainment world. She starred in lots of movies and dramas but Sungmin didn’t know it until he saw her at the wedding.

 

-----------

 

And Kyuhyun who looked hurt, watching Yoona with a certain guy.

 

“Yoona!” Kyuhyun pulled her arm to face him.

 

“Kyuhyun-ah, please…” Yoona pulled her arm from his grip as she stared at him deeply.

 

“Yoona, I love you, I still love you.”

 

“No, Kyuhyun-ah, I’m sorry. I’m getting married.”

 

-----------

 

Guys! This is it! This finally comes to an end and I'm so happy and proud for myself that I finished a fic. I know it's very hard to finish a story and I personally can't believe that I can finish this one. HAHA. I know the ending is kinda boring but I want a fresh ending, I want to change the typical ending, you know, the kiss ending or saying the word 'I love you' ending, so if you don't like the ending, I'm so sorry. T__T But  practically this fic is not yet reaching the end because I'm making a sequel. HAHA.

Dedications:

So firstly, I dedicate this story of mine to my family who supports me in writing this fic even if I'm not allowing them to read this story. HAHA. Thank you for the moral support! HAHA.

Next, thank you for all the readers who patiently waited for my updates and those who read everything and comment everytime I post a new chapter! I love all of your comments! I felt so happy with just your comments! I love you all! I dedicate this story to all of you! :D

And lastly, to God who helped me all the time.

Thank you everyone! I don't know how to give back all of your kidnesss! So please anticipate for the sequel, I will post the first chapter of that next in couple of days!