Morning

Campus Mates

 

 
 
The bright sun shined through the thin curtain and flashed light to the two figure's who were cuddling each other. The shorter of the two shifted and grabbed the taller girl's shirt and pulled her closer.
 
this caused the taller girl to wake up, slowly opening her eyes, she looked down at the shorter girl " Wakey wakey" The taller girl said and shook the shorter girl slowly. The shorter girl groaned and mummbled " 5 minutes more"
 
the taller girl shook her head and sat up, causing the shorter girl to groan again " Lie down" The shorter girl whined, but the taller girl was stubborn " I'm not lying down, I'm getting up" The taller girl said.
 
" Lie down or else..." The shorter girl threatened, the taller girl smiled " Or else what?" The taller girl teased, the shorter girl smirked, and in a fast movement the shorter girl was strandling the taller girl.
 
" Or else, I'll make you fall for me" The shorter girl said and stared at the cresent shaped eyes that had formed from the taller girl " It's no use, since I have from the beginning" The taller girl said.
 
The shorty chuckled and kissed the tall girl " Good morning, Fany - ah" Taeyeon said and stood up, helping Tiffany to stand up " Morning, Tae" Tiffany said and smiled. 
 
Taeyeon returned it and lifted Tiffany, Tiffany squirmed and giggled " Yah! Put me down TaeTae!" Tiffany said and hugged Taeyeon by the neck, afriad to fall. "No can do" Taeyeon said and walked to the bathroom.
 
Reaching the bathroom, Taeyeon gently put Tiffany down. Upon her feet making contact with the ground, Tiffany playfully slapped Taeyeons arm and pouted. Taeyeon just chuckled and kissed Tiffanys cheek " Lets wash up and meet the others, Okay?" Taeyeon said.
 
Tiffany nodded and both if them did their personal doings.
 
----------
 
Yosh! A short update ^^
I will now announce that this fic is now on hiatus. I'll tell my reason, though I already said it at the previous chapter. I want to focus on one fic, and decided to first finish my fic " I Had Enough" and finish this after. I hope you guys will support this fic when its done with hiatus T^T