Lets Just Say

Campus Mates

 

 
 
The Campus Mates sighed in relief as they saw TaeNy walk inside the classroom hand in hand. " Whooo! TaeNy is back and kicking!" Sooyoung said and fist pumped. Sunny just shook her head at her girlfriend. Taeyeon sheepishly grinned, while Tiffany blushed deep red. " What did the mighty Taeyeon did this time?" Yoona asked, but more like a statement.
 
 
" Just Yuri and her planning." Taeyeon said and fist pumped Yuri. " Thanks buddy." Taeyeon said and Yuri smiled. " Anything for my best bud." Yuri said and punched Taeyeon's arm lightly. " Enough with the FDA ( Friends Display of Affection, totally made that out XD)" Jessica said and pulled Yuri away from Taeyeon. " Somebody is Jealous~" Sunny sing songed.
 
 
This made the group laugh, Jessica stuck her tongue out at them and continued to hug her seobang. " Anyway, any plans?" Yoona asked, looking at the group. " Why don't we visit the old cafè?" Taeyeon suggested. Everyones eyes lit up, " Sure!" They all shouted enthusiastically. Tiffany looked confused for a moment and looked at Taeyeon for explanation. 
 
 
" Its like our hang out, we go there since we were in 7th grade. Me and 'the man in the relationship'" Taeyeon said and quoted what Yuri said, making Tiffany giggle. " Ahh the sight of Taeny, how I miss it." Nicole said and everyone agree. They teased TaeNy further, until they ran out of teases.
 
 
______________________________________
 
 
They plopped theirselves on the chairs of the cafe as they sat beside their girlfriends. " Thank god you guys ran out of teases." Taeyeon said in relief. " Even though I liked the sight of you both being teased, the noise was annoying." Jessica stated and rolled her eyes. They shut their mouths and decided to order, after playing rock, paper, scissors, they chose Sooyoung to order the drinks along with Tiffany who lost.
 
 
Sooyoung said their orders at the cashier and payed, they waited for the drinks. " I'm glad Taeyeom met you." Sooyoung spoke, looking at Tiffany. " Oh? Why?" Tiffany asked, it wasn't the first time she spoke to Sooyoung, but she wasn't really close to her either. Sooyoung looked back at their table, so did Tiffany. " You see that smile?" Sooyoung asked as Taeyeon smiled widely, laughing.
 
 
" We haven't seen her like that for years, y'know." Sooyoung said. Tiffany looked at Taeyeon and a smile came running to her face. " She's very lucky to have you." Sooyoung stated and smiled. " I'm lucky to have her too." Tiffany eye smiled as she said it. They smiled together and soon the drinks were finished. They held a tray each and distributed the drinks to the owner.
 
 
Once Tiffany was sited next to Taeyeon, Taeyeon whispered at her ear. " What did Sooyoung tell you?" Taeyeon asked cautiously. Tiffany just answered Taeyeon with a smile, which confused Taeyeon to no end. ' Aish this shikshin, what did she say to Tiffany?' Taeyeon thought, whilst glaring at Sooyoung. Sooyoung spotted Taeyeon glaring at her so she smirked, playing a scenario in her mind, that Taeyeon was a criminal and she was the police.
 
 
Their eye battle was intense that you could see lightning coming out if their eyes. " Cut it out you two." Jessica stated and both Taeyeon and Sooyoung glared at her. Not backing down Jessica glared back at them, which resulted in her joining the contest. " Aish how did this happen." Sunny mumbled and shook her head as she took a sip if her coffee.  
 
 
Hyoyeon butted in and glared at the three, making her join the contest to. Soon enough all of them were having a glaring compition, except Nicole. She shook her head and sighed.
 
 
 
 
 
 
" Am I the only normal one here?"
 
 
-----------------------------
 
 
Okay, I won't delete this story but I won't promise that I will update it often. 
 
 
About the good news, its kept hidden now cause I won't be deleting this story :P But if your curious as what it is, just comment below and shout " OLAH!" And I will write it at the left side of this website, the message thingy, okay. 
 
 
Bye-nee~