Room to Room

Campus Mates

 

 
Tiffany and Taeyeon headed out their dorm room and went out to fetch the girls. First stop is YulSic's room, Taeyeon knocked on the door and it was opened by Yuri, who has her hair uncombed and still in her sleeping attire.
 
Taeyeon scanned Yuri head-to-toe " Let me guess, Jessica..." Taeyeon said and Yuri nodded weakly " and this lasted longer?" Taeyeon said and Yuri nodded again. Taeyeon smiled and entered the room followed by Tiffany, they entered Jessica's and Yuri's room and saw Jessica sleeping cutely like a kid.
 
" Scratch what I said..." Taeyeon said and looked at Yuri " You could'nt wake her up, because she was too cute that you didn't have the courage to do it" Taeyeon stated an Yuri nodded shyly. Taeyeon smirked and mumbled a " Just as I thought". 
 
" Try waking her up, I don't want to experience what happened to me before" Taeyeon said to Yuri, and Yuri went to Jessica and kissed her forehead and whispered an audible " wake up...". Jessica groaned cutely and reached for Yuri " Yuwee~ lie with me~" Jessica said with full aegyo, Yuri blushed at her cuteness.
 
" Only if you wake up afterwards, okay?" Yuri said and kissed Jessica's closed eyes, Jessica hummed as a response " You guys go on ahead, we'll catch up later" Yuri said and lay herself beside Jessica. Taeyeon and Tiffany proceeded out the door " Okay, lets head to..." Taeyeon stopped mid-sentence and looked at Tiffany.
 
" What? Is there something on my face?" Tiffany asked, Taeyeon smiled and leaned closer to Tiffany's face. Tiffany backed a bit, but Taeyeon was still close, Taeyeon kissed Tiffany on the lips and a peck on the cheek. Tiffany cupped her face with both her hands " W-why did you d-do that?" Tiffany question.
 
Taeyeon smiled dorkily and said " Morning kiss" and held Tiffany's other hand and proceeded to KryBer's room. Tiffany's blush seem to not disappear, only getting redder and redder, Taeyeon knocked on the door and after about 5 seconds the door opened by Krystal.
 
Taeyeon smiled at her and Krystal smiled back " Gud' Mornin!" Taeyeon greeted in english, Krystal smiled " Good Morning Tae- unnie, Tiff-unnie" Krystal said, Tiffany smiled and greeted back at her. " Are you guys ready?" Tiffany asked and Krystal nodded.
 
" Am! Hurry up! Their here already!" Krystal shouted and soon Amber appeared bringing her and Krystal's things. " I'll put your things in my back since theres alot of space in my bag" Amber said and Krystal nodded. 
 
" Morning unnie's!" Amber greeted and they greeted back " Okay! Next is Yoonhyun!" Taeyeon shouted and ran excitedly, Tiffany giggled at Taeyeons action. " Tae unnie sure is lively today" Krystal commented, Amber nodded. " Why? Is she gloomy in the morning?" Tiffany asked.
 
" No, she's not like that. But she seems more excited, lively, and happy" Amber said, she looked at Tiffany and smirked " Maybe because of you unnie" Amber teased, Tiffany turned pink an instant she heard Amber.
 
" W-w-what? That c-cant be" Tiffany stuttered and waved her arms frantically, Amber and Krystal laughed " Chill unnie! I was only teasing" Amber said and patted Tiffany's head. Tiffany pouted " I'm older than you, remember that" Tiffany cutely threatened, Amber just answered with a dorky smile.
 
" I'll keep that in mind" Amber said and held hands with Krystal " HEY! Hurry Up! Tall people!" Taeyeon screamed, They just laughed at Taeyeons action and hurried. They reached Taeyeon and Tiffany immediately held hands with Taeyeon.
 
And this was not unnoticed by the two, they smiled at each other and smiled. Tiffany knocked at their door. " Come in!" They heard a shout, They opened the door and went inside. " Good morning!" Yoona happily greeted " Morning Yoona!" The four of them said, Yoona smiled and ushered them in.
 
" Hyunnie will be ready in a minute" Yoona said and they sat comfortably on the couch " Oh! TaeTae do we have any assignments?" Tiffany asked " None that I can think of" Taeyeon said and Tiffany nodded. Soon Seohyun ran down the stairs.
 
" You guys are here! Good Morning!" Seohyun greeted and bowed " Good Morning Seo!" They greeted. " So, shall we go?" Yoona said and they simultaneously said "Yes!". They all headed out the door and was greeted by Yuri and Jessica.
 
" Done cuddling?" Taeyeon teased, Jessica blushed and Yuri just smiled cheeckily " Yup!" Yuri answered enthusiastically. " Leggo!" Yoona said and altogether they went to SooSun's room. Their journy consisted of them chatting noisily and full of laughs.
 
" So how is it having a CM, Tae?" Yuri asked, Taeyeon pretended to think deep, They waited Taeyeons answer. " It's a great feeling!" Taeyeon enthusiastically said, they laughed at Taeyeons dorky remark.
 
" How 'bout you Tiff? How is it having Taeyeon as a CM?" This time Jessica asked " Its really fun having TaeTae as a CM, she's sweet and caring" Tiffany said, the group emitted teasing shouts and whisles.
 
" Hey! Stop it! Tiffany's blushing" Taeyeon said and hugged Tiffany, only making the teasing worse, Taeyeon laughed aling and Tiffany smacked Taeyeons shoulder playfully. They stopped when they saw Sunny and Sooyoung's door.
 
Yuri knocked and the door was opened by Sunny " Gud Mornin!" Sunny greeted and they greeted back. They went inside and greeted Sooyoung who was cooking their breakfast, they helped set the table and helped Sooyoung cook. But three american's were sitting on the couch watching tv.
 
" Are you sure that we can just sit down?" Tiffany asked, The JungSisters nodded and continued flipping through channels. " Why don't you guys help out?" Tiffany asked again " We tried once..." Jessica started " And almost burned the kitchen..." Krystal half continued " Aswell as ourselves" Jessica finished.
 
Tiffany nodded, shocked at the sister's short but shocking story. " Well you can help, if you can cook that is. Can you?" Jessica asked, Tiffany shook her hed no " Problem solved, we'll just sit and wait" Jessica said.
 
Soon they heard Sunny calling for them " Thats our cue" Krystal said and stood up, sitting next to Amber. The two americans stood up as well and sat themselves beside their Campus Mate/ Girlfriend.
 
 
--------
 
Woo! Haven't updated for awhile, Ne? Kekeke forgive author! I was busy spazzing on f(x) comeback y'know! And aswell as busy finishing my other story, AND school -.-" Ugh, School....