Kindergarden

Campus Mates

 

 
 
" Why don't you just faces with her then?!?"
 
 
" I didn't mean it that way! I just overreacted!"
 
 
" Overreacted my ! You liked it!"
 
 
Taeyeon and Tiffany sat comfortably on their couch ad they watch the YulSic couple fighting once again. " Fany, can you pass the popcorn?" Taeyeon politely said, not taking her gaze off of the fighting couple. " Here you go, Taetae." Tiffany said as she passed the popcorn to Taeyeon. " Pass me some, Taeyeon." Seems like their not the only ones enjoying the show.
 
 
" How long have they been at it?" Sooyoung asked Hyoyeon. Hyoyeon looked at her watch and counted with her fingers, " About... 15 minutes now. Opps, 16." Hyoyeon answered. Sooyoung nodded and went back to eating her unlimited popcorn that seems to never run out of stock.
 
 
Yuri took hold of Jessica and hugged her. " No matter how many girls throw themselves at me, theres only a you that I want." Yuri whispered into Jessica's ear. " Pabo." Was all that was heard from Jessica. The group cheered and whistled and as quickly as they got here, as quickly they were gone.
 
 
Yuri and Jessica was now constantly fighting everyday. Only one topic in hand ; Yuri cheated. They could make a movie out of it, all they needed was a camera but Jessica confiscated it even before they start filming. Instead of watching it on television, they'd watch it live. But all the fighting would result to a happy ending.
 
 
Anyway, back to the story( not like it has a plot or something ) It is Feb. 4 today, meaning the foundation is nearing. All the students were called to go to the stadium for an important announcement. The students chattered as they took their seats. The dean walked to the middle of the stage and cleared his throat to catch the attention of his dear pupils.
 
 
" My dear mammals, today is the month of our foundation and I am expecting all of you to participate in our following activities." The dean took a breath to look at his mammals. " There will be performances by every club, no excuses. We will be inviting students from different schools, so I want you guys and gals to show that SM High has something to be proud of!" The dean shouted, making his students roar.
 
 
" That is all. Go back to your classrooms and flirt with your campus mate or somethin' " The dean mumbled and went down the stage. Tiffany nudged Taeyeon and pointed her lips at the dean. " What is up with your grandfather?" Tiffany asked, noticing the foul mood of the dean. Taeyeon chuckled and waved her hands. " He just doesn't like giving speeches, nothing to worry about." Taeyeon reasured and gave a thumps up.
 
 
Tiffany smiled and slipped her hand with Taeyeon's as they walked hand in hand.
 
 
______________________________________
 
 
 
In every classroom you pass there would be music heard. The foundation was nearing as the students gave their all with practice. The music club would be presenting a newly made dance group made with newly transferred students, giving them the chance to show off their skills. The theatre club would present a play, and the others are mostly music related.
 
 
While our Campus Mates are busy guarding the kindergarten kids. " Why aren't we preparing for something?" Tiffany asked, being the new addition to the group, there are some things she isn't familiar with. " We just usually judge at competitions or give out speeches, no big deal. The speeches are mostly scripted anyway and Taeyeon's the niece,so no problemo." Yuri took the honor to explain.
 
 
" So this is your usual hang out every foundation?" Tiffany asked. " We actually often go here to play with the kids, but we got busy." Hyoyeon said, giving a kid a piggy back ride. Tiffany was about to ask again when she felt a little tug at her shirt. She looked down to see a cute girl staring straight at her. Tiffany loves kids, but kids don't love her, thats why every time a kid comes close to her she becomes awkward.
 
 
" Are you Tae-unnie's girlfriend?" The little girl asked innocently. Tiffany squatted down to reach the little girls height and nodded to her question. The little girl smiled, " Whats your name unnie?" The little girl asked. " Tiffany, how about yours?" Tiffany asked back. " My name is Sooji." Sooji eye smiled. Tiffany eye smiled and high fived with Sooji.
 
 
" How did you know I was Tae-unnie's girlfriend?" Tiffany asked, Sooji giggled and hugged the teddy bear she was walking around with. " Cause you're beautiful." Sooji said and giggled. Tiffany blushed at this, the fact that she believes that kids never lie. " Thank you, you're beautiful yourself too." Tiffany said and they both eye smiled at the same time. 
 
 
Sooji was then lifted and brought to the ground by Taeyeon. " What have you been telling her, huh?" Taeyeon playfully said ad started tickling Sooji. " Nothing!" Sooji shouted as she tried hard to escape Taeyeon's deadly tickling. Tiffany laughed at this and helped Sooji to escape Taeyeon's evilness. " Hey now! Don't side with her!" Taeyeon protested as Sooji stuck her tongue out at Taeyeon.
 
 
Taeyeon did the same and stuck out her tongue. " Aigoo you two!" Tiffany shouted playfully. Soon they started playing family, Taeyeon as the father, Tiffany as the mother and Sooji as the daughter. After that the others joined in and made their own little family. They stared there linger than expected and bid goodbye to the children.
 
 
They parted ways as they went to their dorm rooms. TaeNy being the farthest, chatted all the way to their room. " You know, I imagined my life to be like that." Taeyeon said. " A life with my family and a family of my own." Taeyeon continued. " That would be so nice." Tiffany commented. " But it isn't complete." Taeyeon said as they went to a halt.
 
 
" Why is that?" Tiffany asked. Taeyeon smiled and stared straight into Tiffany's eyes. She took her hand in hers and gently kissed the top of her hand. " It wouldn't be complete without you." Taeyeon said and gave Tiffany the most breath taking smile she ever had. Tiffany blushed at her words as she covered her face, though failing. The way to the dorm room would be a journey Tiffany would never forget.
 
 
--------------------
 
 
Yosh! Another random update by Cha_Junyeon! I am trying to put a bit of a story line so this story wouldn't just be a collection of moments.