ALREADY?!

Campus Mates

(Author's POV)

 

 

They were having the time of their lives, until something was announced through the speakers.

 

'Calling Hwang Tiffany and Kim Taeyeon, please go to the deans office right away, I repeat go to the deans office'

 

"What does grandfather want?" Taeyeon asked herself, she looked at her friends and found them awkwardly silent. "Come on, they said right away, so lets go" Tiffany said to Taeyeon who was dozed. She smacked Taeyeon on the head and looked at her, "Lets go~" Tiffany said and started walking out the cafeteria.

 

"Aish~ Jjinja" Taeyeon whispered to herself and followed suit. "They really look like a couple" Sunny said they all nodded at the same time. "Should we follow them?" The Seohyun suggested, they looked at each other and at the same time (again) stood up and followed the two quietly.

 

( TaeNy )

 

" Why do you think we were called?" Tiffany asked "Maybe he's going to scold you for being too y" Taeyeon said teasingly, Tiffany playfully slapped her arm and laughed, "Yah! I'm being serious" Tiffany said turning back to being serious. "I'm sure it's nothing too serious, he's one funny guy I tell'ya" Taeyeon said.

 

"I hope so" Tiffany said and bit her bottom lip 'y'  Taeyeon thought and laughed "Hey what is going on in that byun mind of yours" Tiffany said as she saw a byun smile spreading on Taeyeons face. "Byun? Who says I'm byun?" Taeyeon said and looked at Tiffany one eyebrow raised.

 

"The one infront of you, you dork" Tiffany said and poked Taeyeon's nose lightly "Why so many names?" Taeyeon asked. "Why sooooooooo~ many questions?" Tiffany spat back smirking, Taeyeon smirked and kissed Tiffany's cheek and ran off. That surprised Tiffany "Y-Yah! Kim Taeyeon come back here!!!" Tiffany ran to where Taeyeon was running off to.

 

( Campus Mate's )

 

"They look like kid's" Jessica said "The other one really looks like one" Sooyoung said, and they all looked at Sooyoung "What!?" Sooyoung said and all of them shaked their heads. "Their going farther away from us, we better follow them" Amber said and pointed to the little figures of Taeyeon and Tiffany.

 

( TaeNy )

 

They were at the front door of the deans office, Taeyeon opened the door and was greeted by his grandfathers dorky smile, Taeyeon smiled at him with the same dorkyness. "Arabuji!!!" Taeyeon screamed and hugged his grandfather. "Taeyeon!!!!" Taeyeon's grandfather screamed back.

 

They engage in a tight hug, their moment was errupted with a cough, "Sorry to interupt the both of you, but uhm..." Tiffany said trying to think of something to say "It's okay, I understand " The dean said and smiled at Tiffany, Tiffany smiled back. "Okay, back to business" the dean said and sat at the deans table.

 

"Sit Down please"  The dean said and they both sat down. "I'm sure you both don't know why you were called here" The dean said and they both nodded. "I'll go striaght to the point then and not make you wait any longer" The dean said and stood up. "Well you took 5 minutes of our time" Taeyeon said playfully.

 

The dean made a fake gun with his hand and pretend to shoot Taeyeon, She just played along "Okay" The dean started again.

 

"I'm making you two 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Campus Mates."

 

Aiyoo JLK!!! This is my last update for now, got to get ready for the upcoming NAT exam

Bye-nee~ \m/