Shocking? Not.

Campus Mates

 

Taeyeon just woke up and she quickly sat up but someting was stopping her, she groaned. " I don't have time for this." She sleepily said, she opened her eyes, only to see Tiffany's face close to her's. She blushed ' Correction! I have many time for this.' Taeyeon gulped. She gently removed Tiffany's hand and went to the bathroom to do her daily routine.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Opening their bedroom door, her jaw dropped.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

" GET A ROOM, ALL OF YOU!!!" 

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon screamed, all the campus mates ran to their dorm rooms immediatly. What made Taeyeon scream? Well they all were making out. Taeyeon was a really clean person and seeing her friends making a mess of her room was a no no. She heaved a breath and went to the kitchen and found a sticky note.

 

 

When are you going to confess?

 

 

Taeyeons brows knitted together, it wasn't Tiffany's penmanship. It looks more like... Jessica's. If Jessica started this then it means theres more. Taeyeon looked at her stove and found another one.

 

 

I know you like her.

 

 

Taeyeon smirked, Yuri's penmanship. She looked around and saw a green post it at the living room, on the couch. She went to it and read it.

 

 

We all know, actually.

 

 

Taeyeon smiled, Seohyun. She shook her head at her friends idea. Those idiots Taeyeon thought and roamed to see if theres more. She looked under the table and saw one.

 

 

I knew you would find this, she likes you too. I can see it in her eyes.

 

 

Obviously Amber, she collected the other notes she found  and piles them in her hand. She went to the bathroom and saw a not eon the mirror. Why didn't notice this before? Taeyeon thought and read it.

 

 

I don't know what to say but realize your feelings soon! :3

 

 

Sunny, Taeyeon suddenly got an idea where to find a certain post it. She ran back to the kitchen and opened the fridge.

 

 

I knew you know where I'll hide it XD Love you bro! If you guys do be a couple, I want to be the groom's man ;)

 

 

Surely Sooyoung. Then she saw another note behind Sooyoungs.

 

 

AHA! you are smart to know mine too! I want to be the best man!

 

 

Taeyeon chuckled, " Those shikshins." Taeyeon said and heard footsteps. " Taetae! I saw some post its." Tiffany screamed " It seems like it from Krystal." Tiffany said and handed the post it to Taeyeon.

 

 

They all said what I wanted to say, so how about you just kiss her -3-

 

 

Taeyeon laughed at Krystal's message and looked at Tiffany. She circled her arms around Tiffany's and kissed her, " Goodmorning beautiful." Taeyeon smiled dorkily and Tiffany blushed a shade of her favorite color.

 

 

---------------------------------

 

YUP! Another short chapter!