Confessions and Break Ups

Campus Mates
 
Taeyeon played with Tiffany's hair while thinking of words to seal the deal. She looked at Tiffany who was nuzzled onto her neck, almost like a cat. " Tippani..." Taeyeon said cutely, Tiffany giggled at her pronounciation. " Wae?" Tiffany asked, sitting up straight. " Um... Well..." Taeyeon stumbled on words and fidgeted on her seat. 
 
 
" Its been months, right?" Taeyeon asked " Month?" Tiffany questioned " Since we became Campus Mates." Taeyeon said blushing. Tiffany smiled brightly " Yes it has." She said and raised her brows. " What about it?" Tiffany asked cutely, tilting her head to the side.
 
 
Taeyeon's heart was beating loudly, her breathing has stopped for a moment. Her heads getting sweaty, she could feel the sweat on her forehead trickle down to her temple to her cheek and to her hand, that was into fists on her lap. She opened but no words came out. It seemed as though there was something stuck on .
 
 
" I..." She started, almost hesitantly. Her brows met together and she bit her lip. Her eyes darting from the floor and to the eyes of her beloved. She took a deep breath " I love you..." She said and felt the weight on her shoulder pulled off. But she tensed up once again when she heard Tiffany's husky voice. " I know." Tiffany said.
 
 
Taeyeon's eyes shot open and the look of disbelief was written all over her face. " Y-you knew?" Taeyeon cautiously asked. Tiffany nodded, Taeyeon looked devastated. " When?" She asked, she needed to know, she wanted to know. " When we were taking a nap, you said you loved me before you fell asleep." Tiffany explained and smiled.
 
 
Taeyeon stared at Tiffany for a good ten seconds and blinked " So... What is your answer?" Taeyeon asked, the feeling of nervousness crawling up her body. Tiffany opened , teasing Taeyeon. Instead of saying yes, Tiffany lunged forward and kissed Taeyeon. She broke the kiss and smiled brightly at Taeyeon " I love you too, TaeTae." Tiffany said.
 
 
Taeyeon smiled and jumped up and down on the living room, almost like a kid running around the house. Tiffany just giggled at her new girlfriends actions. But Taeyeon's joyous action was cut when they heard something crashed. Then they heard yelling. Tiffany looked at Taeyeon worriedly. 
 
 
Taeyeon opened their door and found Jessica throwing things at Yuri. " What the heck is this Kwon?!?" Jessica said, menacing venom on her voice. " It's not what it looks—" Yuri was not able to continue when she felt a sting on her cheek. Jessica slapped her direct in the face.
 
 
" I don't want you near this room or me ever again." Jessica said pointing a finger at Yuri and glaring at her. " Sica I—" "JUST SHUT UP YURI! WE'RE BREAKING UP! THATS FINAL!" Jessica screamed with tears running down her cheek. " Don't say that... I can't live without you, you know that... Baby, lets talk this through." Yuri said tears building up on her eyes. Ready to fall any minute.
 
 
" You should have thought that before cheating on me." Jessica bitterly said and went inside and locked the door. Taeyeon ran to Yuri's side and hugged her. She whispered comforting words to Yuri to calm her down. Yuri was a crying mess, the once happy, bubbly and kkabyul was gone.
 
 
" I-I hurt her, Tae. I broke her heart. I broke my promise, Tae. What should I do?" Yuri said between sobs. " We're gonna help you, it's okay." Taeyeon said and asked Yuri to stand up and guided her to TaeNy's room.
 
 
--------------------------
 
 
My YulSic heart T_T