Sugar and Sweet

Campus Mates

 

 
Days have passed after the monthsary and everything went well, they haven't decided to open up yet, but its fine with them. " Taetae." Tiffany called out. " Yeah?" Taeyeon answered, looking at Tiffany, swinging their intertwined hands back and forth. " Your a basketball player right?" Tiffany asked. " Yeah, I am. Why? Do you have a thing for B-players?" Taeyeon teased. Tiffany's face went red " Well... Y-yeah I do, but thats not the point!" Tiffany said flustered.
 
 
" Then what is the point?" Taeyeon asked, eyebrows raised up. " I haven't seen you practicing or anything." Tiffany said. " Its because I have a Campus Mate that my club activities are postponed." Taeyeon explained. " Awww... I wanted to watch you play too." Tiffany whined as she pouted. " But you know I can attend the practice any time I want." Taeyeon said. " Really? What time is your practice?" Tiffany excitedly said. 
 
 
" After classes." Taeyeon said, Tiffany nodded and hummed. They silently walked to their classroom, feeling the warmth of their loved one. As silent as it is, it was the perfect moment for both. Tiffany suddenly giggled. " What?" Taeyeon curiously asked. " I haven't told you this, but I saw you play basketball before." Tiffany said. " Really? When?" Taeyeon asked. Tiffany shook her head and giggled. " Come on~!" Taeyeon said in her infamous aegyo, nudging Tiffany in the process.
 
 
" Fine! Gee, impatient much?" Tiffany jokingly said. Taeyeon stuck out. " Now tell me." Taeyeon said and paid full attention to Tiffany. " It was the first day of school that time and I heard screams from the gym." Tiffany said. " You have many fangirls." Tiffany stated. " I don't care if I have a gazzilion fangirls, the only fangirl I want is you." Taeyeon said. " Geez you and your cheesy words. Anyway, the curious person I am, I went and took a look, there I saw you playing basketball. Did I mention you were hot that time?" Tiffany fangirled.
 
 
" Come to think if it, I am always hot while playing." Taeyeon said, moving her eyebrows up and down. Tiffany lightly slapped Taeyeons arm. " I think I saw you..." Taeyeon then stared deeply at Tiffany, taking in her features. " AH! Your that cute girl I saw! You were so cute with your innocent expression you know." Taeyeon dorkily said, showing her chin dimple as she smiled. Tiffany covered her face with both of her palms, " Did I really look cute?" She asked, peeking through her fingers.
 
 
" You were. Actually, really cute. I can't help but find you when the game ended, I was disappointed when I didn't see you." Taeyeon honestly said. " But I'm happy that you became my mate." Taeyeon said and kissed her on the cheek. " Love you." Taeyeon said and smiled dorkily and Tiffany. " Love you too, dork." Tiffany said and kissed Taeyeon's cheek.
 
 
 
______________________________________
 
 
 
" Aish! Were are those two!" Amber hissed as she hid behind the wall, acting like a ninja, she was crouching down. Krystal stood beside her girlfriend and rolled her eyes. " Their probably making out somewhere." Krystal commented. " Shh! Krystal?!? Why aren't you crouching down?" Amber whispered. " You want people seeing my back side that much, huh?" Krystal sarcastically said. " Oh, right. Your wearing shorts. Sorry." Amber sheepishly said.
 
 
" We can just walk normally and find them you know." Krystal said. " You know Yuri! She's evil. Once she finds me, she's gonna pollute my mind." Amber said. " About what excatly?" Krystal said. Amber's face turned red, " You wouldn't want to know." Amber said. Krystal raised her brows " Tell me, llama. Don't wait for me to threaten you." Krystal said. " Threaten me all you want. I'm not backing down." Amber said, now standing up straight.
 
 
" I'll break up with you and choose Kai as my new mate." Krystal said and raised one brow. Amber stiffened, she stared at Krystal. " I... I don't care. Do it." Amber hesitantly said. Krystal stared at Amber, face showing disappointment. " I'm breaking up with you Amber Josephine Liu and I vow to forget everything we've been through." Krystal said it slowly. She turned her back on Amber and walked off. She walked slowly hoping for Amber to stop her but no, Amber didn't.
 
 
She sighed and uncrossed her arms, she closed and opened her palms. Amber saw this and frowned, it was a habit Krystal does when she is about to cry. Krystal was stopped when she felt two arms hugging her from behind. " I'm sorry, don't say those things." Amber whispered. " Stupid, stupid." Krystal repeatedly said as she punched Amber's chest again and again. She pushed Amber and pulled her into a kiss.
 
 
" What does Yuri unnie say to you?" Krystal asked. Amber's face began to turn red once more, Amber bit Krystal's ear and blow on it. Krystal let out a moan, Krystal covered . " W-why did you just do that?" Krystal said. Amber's eyes widen and she avoided eye contact. " Amber answer me!" Krystal angrily said. " Yuri... She..." Amber hesitantly said. " SHE WHAT?" Krystal lost her cool.
 
 
" She told me how to pleasure a Jung and their weak points." Amber answered. Krystal turned red upon the statement. " G-geez, where is YulSic?" Krystal said and went off, finding the two.
 
 
______________________________________ 
 
 
 
" Yul?"
 
 
" Yeah, baby?"
 
 
" Can you stop for awhile?"
 
 
" Sure." Yuri lifted herself to sit up, they were in their dorm. Yuri was massaging Jessica until Jessica asked her to stop. " Krystal has been texting me to punish you." Jessuca said, reading the text Krystal had been sending none stop. " Something about you corrupting Amber's mind?" Jessica raised her brows at this. Yuri laid beside Jessica and put her head on Jessica's neck. She hugged her by the waist " Let me see." Yuri said and Jessica showed the texts.
 
 
" Kill her for me."
 
 
" Strangle her to death."
 
 
" Cut her vocal chords, so she won't corrupt my Ambaby's mind."
 
 
" Torture that stupid tan charcoal." 
 
 
Yuri read loudly. " Ouch." Yuri said. " Tan charcoal? Baby~" Yuri whined. " That's mean~!" Yuri said using her aegyo. Jessica pinched her cheek and touched their nose together. " Hmm she doesn't mean it baby~ She's just angry." Jessica said and hugged Yuri. " Still it hurts." Yuri continued to whine. " Aigoo~ My baby is hurt." Jessica coed and Yuri jutted out her lips, nodding. " Don't worry, baby can drink mommy's milk." Jessica seductively said.
 
 
Yuri chuckled and purred " Baby likey." Yuri said and hovered on top of Jessica. Jessica squealed and they engage in a fit of laughter. " Baby, I miss you and basketball." Jessica said as she played with Yuri's hair. " Hmmm, really?" Yuri asked. " Yeah, that sweating body of yours, so hot." Jessica jokingly said. They laughed and Yuri bit Jessica's ear, Jessica moaned. " Your naughty today." Jessica said and kissed Yuri on the lips.
 
 
Jessica pushed Yuri and hovered on top of her. " Your naughty too." Yuri said between kisses. " Your just hard to resist." Jessica said and pulled away, causing Yuri to catch her lips but failed. Jessica giggled at this, Yuri smirked and lay comfortably, while Jessica sits on her abdomen. " Am I heavy?" Jessica asked. " No, your light as a feather." Yuri said and kissed Jessica's forehead as Jessica laid on her chest.
 
 
 
______________________________________
 
 
 
" Seo~ Joo~ Hyun~! Joohyun~! Seobaby~! Joohyunie~! Hyunnie~! Love~!" Yoona called out all of Seohyun's nane to catch her attention. " Yes, Yoong?" Seohyun answered not looking away from her book. " Come play with me." Yoona said as she lay upside down the bed. " Yoong, don't do that, the blood will go to your head and you'll feel dizzy." Seohyun said. Truth be told, Yoona got dizzy.
 
 
" Ouch." Yoona said as she had a headache once she sat up. Seohyun went to Yoona and lay her down. " Its cause you don't listen to me." Seohyun said. Yoona giggled despite her headache. " If I disobey you, you would stop doing anything and pay attention to me." Yoona said holding Seohyun's hand. Seohyun smiled and lay beside Yoona " Your really sweet you know." Seohyun said and kissed Yoona in the forehead.
 
 
They cuddled in the bed for seconds, minutes, and hours. " I have to review, Yoong." Seohyun said, ready to stand up. Yoona pulled her towards herself, making Seohyun fall down the bed. " Yoong?!" Seohyun whined. " Just stay with me." Yoona said, keeping a tight grip on Seohyun. " But I have laid down with you for hours." Seohyun reasoned out. Yoona pouted and turned her back on Seohyun.
 
 
Seohyun sighed and went to hug Yoona. " You've been using that method for days. Where did you learn it?" Seohyun said as she kissed Yoona's cheek. " No one." Yoona said. Seohyun hummed and caressed Yoona's hair. Yoona hummed in contentment as she let her eyes close to a shut. Seohyun kissed Yoona's forehead and went to her study table. She red some lines, but she can't concentrate. She bit her pencil, answering some questions, but she took a look at Yoona peacefully sleeping. 
 
 
" Aish, you deer." Seohyun giggled and closed all her books, placed her pencil in her pencil case. After placing them in her bag, she went to the other side of the bed and lay beside Yoona. " You always know what to do for me to notice you." Seohyun said, pinching Yoona's nose. Knowing to well she wasn't sleeping. Yoona grinned and finally opened her eyes. " Its cause I love you." Yoona said and stared at Seohyun's eyes.
 
 
" I love you too." 
 
 
______________________________________
 
 
 
" Pass me that, Soo." Sunny pointed with her lips as she was busy playing games. Sooyoung fed her chips, and fed herself as well. " AHHH!!! YOU STUPID GIANT!!!" Sunny screamed and raised her playstation, laying down on Sooyoung's legs. " You lost?" Sooyoung asked Sunny. Sunny furrowed her brows and pouted. Sooyoung smiled at the display of aegyo. " I will never know what they find annoying about your aegyo." Sooyoung commented and bent down to kiss Sunny.
 
 
Sunny smiled once Sooyoung pulled away. " And I don't know what they find annoying about you." Sunny giggled as she poked Sooyoung's nose lightly. Sooyoung growled, making Sunny smile widely. The SooSun couple may be the hectic couple around, but when they are alone together, they are calm and composed. Sit together with them and you could feel warmth compose you.
 
 
They are the definition of love, or more like they give off a lovely atmosphere when their together. " I love the shape of your lips." Sooyoung said, tracing Sunny's lips with her thumb. "And why is that?" Sunny whispered, but enough for Sooyoung to hear. " Because it fits perfectly with mine." Sooyoung said, smiling charmingly at Sunny.
 
 
" You should stop spending time with Yuri, she's influencing you already." Sunny said, alas blushing at Sooyoung's statement. " I haven't, actually." Sooyoung said. " Yuri's busy with Jessica for us to hang out." Sooyoung explained. Sunny sat up and kissed Sooyoung's cheek. She then slightly wiped the kiss mark. " What do you want for dinner?" Sunny asked already going to the kitchen. " You!" Sooyoung shouted and chuckled hearing Sunny's response.
 
 
 
 
 
" Thats for dessert!"
 
 
______________________________________
 
 
 
Sounds of music was booming from the little stereo. Bodies moving in sync with each other, as light as a feather as they followed the beat of the music. They swiftly changed steps after steps. The music came to a stop and the two dance machines were panting heavily. " As good as ever." Hyoyeon whispered into Nicole's ear. Nicole smiled and swayed her hips. Hyoyeon placed her hand onto Nicole's hips, guiding Nicole. 
 
 
" Raise your arms and slowly push out your hip." Hyoyeon intructed. Nicole nodded and did as told. She raised her arms, holding onto Hyoyeon and pushed her hip. Hyoyeon smirked " You look y." Hyoyeon whispered and teasingly kissed Nicole's neck, leaving feathery kisses. Nicole giggled at this. " Lets just sit down, I'm exhausted from all that dancing." Nicole said, facing Hyoyeon and giving her a kiss.
 
 
" You should really open up a dance school when we graduate." Nicole said. Hyoyeon hummed as a response. Nicole raised her brow, Hyoyeon was usually talkative. Seeing her quiet all of a sudden surprises Nicole. " Your awfully quite, whats the matter?" Nicole asked. " Have you ever thought of getting married?" Hyoyeon asked. "I have." Nicole answered truthfully. " With who?" Hyoyeon asked. Nicole looked at Hyoyeon in disbelief.
 
 
" What?" Hyoyeon said, raising her hands. " Of course its you." Nicole said. Hyoyeon nodded. " Glad to know." Hyoyeon said. " I thought you'd say Sooming." Hyoyeon whispered, but Nicole heard it. " Sooming? What are you talki–" Nicole cut her words realizing why Hyoyeon was acting strange today. " Are you jealous, Yeonie?" Nicole taesed, poking Hyoyeon's cheek. " No, I'm not." Hyoyeon said calmly, but her face betrayed her. 
 
 
" Then why are you blushing?" Nicole said, giggling as she saw Hyoyeon avoid her gaze. " I-its just hot in here, we danced for hours after all." Hyoyeon lied. Nicole nodded. After some silence, Nicole smiled." I'm happy your jealous." Nicole honestly said. " I sai–" Nicole hushed Hyoyeon with her lips. Hyoyeon kissed back, pushing Nicole to lay down. They engage in a passionate kiss. 
 
 
Nicole broke the kiss, both desperate for air. She held both of Hyoyeon's cheek. " I love you and only you. Sooming is only a friend, your my girlfriend. Remember that." Nicole said placing her forehead against Hyoyeon's. A doing they do, showing sincerity. " I know." Hyoyeon said. " We're the dancing duo after all." Hyoyeon said and kissed Nicole.
 
 
-----------------------------------
 
That's a rap! Sorry I haven't been updating regularly, I'm in vacation and we don't have internet connection, but I hope this pays for it.
 
 
Anyway, who's from Philippines? Did you guys went to the KCon5? I was there :) I cosplayed as Amber, well not excatly. I just dressed up like her. Tell me your unforgettable moment :) Mine is when we finally went inside the convention after waiting for 4 hours in line. They even told us that the tickets were sold! Good thing they did something and fixed the problem. Eventually we got in :D We even met knew friends, Amy and Claudette. I don't know if thats how they spell their name...
 
 
I went to the Girls Generation booth and look at what I found :D