Upcoming VDay (Part 2)

Campus Mates

 


Taeyeon just finished doing her assignment and headed out the classroom, and yes, Taeyeon does her assignment in school so she could relax at home. She walked in a slow pace, taking in the sight of the classrooms, it was the first time she had a good look around the school. Every time she was in school grounds she would either look at Tiffany or rushing to class. Being the only one left in school she had a good look of the school.


" Without the students roaming around and making a mess, the school looks great." Taeyeon said and kept her gaze wandering. Looking at the window of a random classroom, Taeyeon spotted a fingure. " Looks like I'm not the only one." Taeyeon said and went inside. She took steady steps, the figure seems to be sleeping and Taeyeon doesn't want to disturb the person.


Having a close look at the person, Taeyeon realizes that it was Tiffany. She smiled and sat herself at the seat beside her. Taeyeon brushed a lose strand that covered Tiffany's face and tucked her hair behind her ears, she unintentionally glides her fingers down Tiffany's jawline to her chin. Taeyeon had her eyes on Tiffany's lips and bit her lip. Staring at the kissable lips, Taeyeon can't help but lean in and capture her lips with Tiffany's in a quick kiss.


She pulled away once Tiffany stirred in her sleep, Tiffany slowly opened her eyes and saw Taeyeon beside her. Still sleepy, she gave Taeyeon a small smile. " How long have you been there?" Tiffany asked while stretching her arms, Taeyeon found this cute and smiled. " Just a few minutes ago." Taeyeon said and stood up. " Since I'm here already, why don't I walk you home?" Taeyeon said and held out her hand for Tiffany.


Being sober enough, Tiffany gave her best eye smile and nodded, she took her bag with the other hand and took Taeyeon's hand in the other. She intertwined their hands and gave it a quick squeez. They engage in a light conversation, but stopped once they heard a few droplets if rain hit the window. " Looks like it's raining. Do you have an umbrella?" Tiffany asked. 


Taeyeon shook her head, " Do you?" She asked. Tiffany shook her head too. Taeyeon bit her lip in thought. " We'll just have to make a way." Taeyeon said and they started walking, heading to the door. Taeyeon opened the door and went out first, then followed by Tiffany. " It doesn't look like its gonna stop anytime soon." Tiffany said and looked at Taeyeon. " We can run." Taeyeon suggested. " Are you insane? We might catch a cold you know." Tiffany said with a disbelief face on.


" Come on! The dorm is just five blocks away, we can totally save time that way than waiting for the rain to stop." Taeyeon reasoned out. " You won't back down would you?" Tiffany stated, Taeyeon just grinned dorkily. Tiffany sighed, " In the count of three." Taeyeon said as they both stood in a running manner. " Three!!!" Taeyeon shouted and caught Tiffany by surprise. They sprinted as Taeyeon laughed cause she trolled Tiffany.


Taeyeon then covered Tiffany's head with her jacket. Tiffany had no time to complain as the main goal is to reach the dorm in time. They spotted the dorm just a few blocks away and sprinted faster than before, once they were in the shade, they started laughing. " Geez, why did you do that? Now your the one soaking wet." Tiffany complained as she took out her handkerchief and wiped Taeyeon face.


Taeyeon grinned, " No one, not even the rain, can touch my girl." Tiffany blushed, not expecting such words from Taeyeon. She quickly wiped Taeyeon face and spoke in a hurry. " W-we better g-get ourselves dry before we get sick." Tiffany stated. Taeyeon chuckled as she saw Tiffany quickly going inside the dorm.


______________________________________

 

The beat of the music faded as two bodies laid down on the floor exhausted. " Satisfied yet?" Nicole said to her girlfriend, Hyoyeon smirked and nodded. " Yeah, thanks Nicky." Hyoyeon said and pecked Nicoles lips lightly. She stood up and stretched her body. She reached her hand out for Nicole to take. She pulled Nicole up and hugged her, which surprised Nicole.


" Yah! Don't joke around like that." Nicole said and hit Hyoyeon's shoulder lightly. Hyoyeon chuckled and held Nicole's hand with hers. " You know I won't let anything happen to you, you know that." Hyoyeon said and went to get them towels. She went infront of Nicole and started wiping her face. " You always joke around, how will you expect me to take you seriously?" Nicole said matter of factly.


" I'm your girlfriend, theres got to be trust in every relationship, right?" Hyoyeon said back, Nicole just rolled her eyes at Hyoyeon's remark. Hyoyeon smiled, knowing she has won. Nicole punched Hyoyeon's shoulder lightly, " Smartass." Nicole said and stuck her tongue out. Hyoyeon handed Nicole a towel. She received it and started wiping Hyoyeon's face.


It was a routine they unconsciously done every time they finished dancing. Nicole stared at Hyoyeon's eyes, that was staring back at her. Hyoyeon's mouth tugged up in a small smile as she stared at the love of her life. She held her hands up and cupped Nicole's cheek, Nicole stopped what she was doing and looked at Hyoyeon with a confused face.


Slow music started to play as Hyoyeon held Nicole closer, surprising her as she gasp. They danced slowly, dancing with no effort. Like their feet were as light as a feather, dancing flawlessly. " You're acting strange, Hyongie." Nicole said, still dancing. Hyoyeon shrugged her shoulders," We've been dancing upbeat and swag songs every time we dance..." Hyoyeon stopped for she twirled Nicole around. " So I thought we should dance a slow, romantic dance for a change." Hyoyeon explained.


" Romantic? You don't do romantic, Hyo." Nicole said and giggled. " I've just been showing my dorky side cause I like to see you smile." Hyoyeon said honestly. " Being with you makes me smile." Nicole said and hid her face in the crook of Hyoyeon's neck. " When did you become cheesy?" Hyoyeon asked with a grin.


" The time I fell in love with you."

______________________________________


Yoona stared blankly at the wall of the library as she waited for Seohyun to finish. She noticed Seohyun close her book and looked at her in wonder. " You haven't finished the book, Seobaby. Are you planning to borrow it?" Yoona asked. Seohyun looked up at Yoona, " Yoona, you can go outside and have fun with your friends." Seohyun said.


Yoona furrowed her brows, " Then how could you go home?" Yoona asked. " I can just take the bus and walk the extra mile." Seohyun said, Yoona widen her eyes. " There is no way I'm letting you walk alone." Yoona said with concern. " I'm big enough to walk by my own, Yoong." Seohyun said back. " Come on, were is the logical Seohyun? If a pretty girl like you walk alone there is a chance that someone might hit on you." Yoona debated. Seohyun blushed upon hearing Yoona call her 'pretty'.


" Just... Go have fun and fetch me at 6." Seohyun said and continued reading her book. Yoona raised her brows, " Why are you so persistent in letting me go?" Yoona asked. Seohyun them slammed her book on the table. " You're obviously not having fun with me, so why not just go have fun with your friends." Seohyun said.


Yoona frowned at what Seohyun said. " Why do you think I'm not having fun with you?" Yoona questioned. " You've been sighing for atleast 12 times, your fingers kept tapping the table constantly, and your eyes show boredom." Seohyun explained in one breath. " Well that might be true, but still, I'm not going anywhere without you, even if there's a place full of my favorite food, I'll still go with you to the library even if I'm tempted to go to that shop." Yoona stated firmly.


" Give me one reasonable answer, Im Yoona." Seohyun said. " Why did you date me?" Seohyun said, looking down her book, not wanting to see Yoona's face. " It's because I love you." Yoona said. " Not enough." Seohyun said. " Because your beautiful, inside and out." Yoona tried again. " Not enough." Seohyun said again. " Because your nice, kind, and lovable." Yoona tried for the third time.


" It's not enough, Yoona!" This time Seohyun said in a shushed scream. Yoona was taken aback as Seohyun was crying. She went to reach out her hand but Seohyun slapped it away. " Reason, Im Yoona." Seohyun stated firmly. Yoona stayed silent. " Well?" Seohyun pressured. Yoona looked down and didn't answer. " Was it because I was your Campus Mate?" Seohyun said.


Hearing no answer from Yoona, she was pissed off. She stood up and ready to leave when she heard Yoona speak. " I dated you because every time I saw you, I feel butterflies in my stomach, my heart pounds whenever your close, my mind turns blank when you talk to me. I feel jealous whenever you talk to the guys in our class. I feel insecure when you're with Yonghwa, knowing you both were an item before I came in the picture. Wanting to hold your hand, hug you, feel you in my arms, but can't because you might feel uncomfortable. Afraid that when the time comes that we graduate, we might drift apart and us being a couple was just a part of being Campus Mates. I love you because you are you." Yoona said, tears staining her face.


" The fact that I can't make you smile, makes me think that I'm not the one for you." Yoona breathed out in a whisper. Seohyun stared at her as the tears started falling. " Joohyun... Please don't cry, it hurts when I see you cry." Yoona said as she walked to Seohyun. She hesitantly hugged Seohyun and caressed her hair. " I'm sorry I doubted you, Yoong. I'm sorry that I thought you didn't love me. I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry." Seohyun apologized again and again.


Yoona hushed her with a kiss. Once she pulled away, Seohyun was quiet. " We're opposites and I know it's hard for you to believe me because of past happenings, but all I ask of you is that you love me for you know me, not doubt me because of what happened before. I'm different than them." Yoona said and smiled. Seohyun nodded and smiled a little.


Seohyun kissed Yoona, alot longer than they usual do. Letting her lips linger longer on Yoona's before pulling back. " Wow." Yoona said breathlessly. " Thats just for today, but if you do good in your exams I might give it as an award." Seohyun said and pecked Yoona's lips. " Thats just a bonus." Seohyun said and dashed out of the library.


Yoona grinned widely. " Hey! Wait for me!"

 

----------------------------

Gosh! Finally finished this second part! 


I need inspiration! Where out thou inspiration? T_T