Can't be empty

Campus Mates

 


Panting hard, Tiffany finally reached the airport. She bended down and rested her hands on her knees, hoping to have a little bit of energy to run for another time. " Finally caught up to you!" Yuri spoke, doing what Tiffany did earlier. Tiffany looked surprised to see Yuri, she was sure she was running alone. " You followed me?" Tiffany asked. " Obviously." Yuri said with a tired grin. " Go and find Taeyeon, I'll catch up to you." Yuri said and Tiffany nodded.


Tiffany was about to enter, but got stopped by the security guard. " Sorry miss, but can I see your ticket?" The guard asked. " I-I don't have a ticket." Tiffany said, the guard shook his head. " Sorry, but you can't go inside." The guard said. Tiffany felt like her world came crushing down, " You have to let me in! I have someone really important to talk to." Tiffany reasoned.


" I'm just doing my job, I'm sorry." The guard looked at Tiffany in sympathy. Tiffany crunched down, her mind was blank. She didn't know what to do. Then Yuri came and saw Tiffany, " Hey, whats wrong?" Yuri asked. " I can't get in." Tiffany said. Yuri looked at the guard and looked at Tiffany, " Leave it to me." Yuri said as Tiffany nodded, watching Yuri walk to the guard.


" Excuse me." Yuri said as she tapped the guards shoulder, the guard turned around. " What may I help you with?" The guard asked. " You see my friend there." Yuri pointed at Tiffany. " She needs to go inside." Yuri finished. " I'm sorry but–" The guard was cut off when Yuri spoke. " My name is Kwon Yuri." After hearing the name, the guard immediately made way. " I'm so sorry, I didn't know Ms.Kwon." The guard bowed.


" Its all right, you did your job." Yuri said as she patted the guards shoulder. " Tiff! You can go!" Yuri shouted. Tiffany looked at Yuri with hope and hugged Yuri. " Thank you." She said and ran through the gate.

 

I'm coming TaeTae


______________________________________


" Hey, Tae. We need to go." Jiyoung said and Taeyeon nodded, standing up, she brought her bag and followed her brother. She looked at the time at her phone. It was time for her to leave. She felt like there was something missing. Like she was forgetting something. She sighed, knowing what it is. She looked back and got surprised when she was tackled to the ground.


" I caught up to you." Taeyeon was dead surprised as she saw the familiar eye smile. " Tippani!" Taeyeon screamed immediately and hugged the girl. " Oh My Gosh! It really is you!" Taeyeon said as she cupped Tiffany's cheek. Her eyes widened when she saw tears running down Tiffany's face. She sat up as she supported Tiffany's sobbing figure. " Hey! Hey, stop crying." Taeyeon comforted. 


" I'm just happy." Tiffany said. Taeyeon smiled as she pressed her lips on Tiffany's.


" Taeyeon!"


"Taeyeon!!"


"TAEYEON!!!"


Taeyeon abruptly stood up, her eyes scanning the room she was in. She rubbed her face, groaning slightly as she dreamt the same dream over and over again after she left Korea. " Still can't get over her?" Hayeon said, over the years, Hayeon has grown up to be a fine woman. She was mature enough when Taeyeon told her about Tiffany. 


Taeyeon smiled sadly as she nodded. Hayeon patted Taeyeon's back, she kissed her sister and hugged her. " Its okay, you won't know, maybe she still loves you and you can sort it out and eventually you guys can start over." Hayeon said. Taeyeon looked at her and shook her head. " Sometimes I wonder how old you are." Taeyeon said as Hayeon punched her shoulder.


Taeyeon laughed, " Just get ready, we'll be late if you continue to be a lazy ." Hayeon said as she ran out the room.


______________________________________


Taeyeon got out of her fathers car after kissing him on the cheek and bidding goodbye to her siblings. Adjusting the strap of her bag, she felt someone pat her back which made her stumble abit. " Hey, Tae!" Jean, Taeyeon's friend said. " Oh, hey Jea." Taeyeon greeted as they walked together, talking about random things they did on the weekend. Just then Jade came running to them. As in on que, Jean started to run away. " See you later, Tae!" Jean said andcontinued running.


" JEAN JAMES, COME BACK HERE!" Jade screamed as she stood beside Taeyeon. " Hey, Taeyeon." Jade greeted with a smile as Taeyeon returned the smile. " Whats all the fuss early in the morning?" Taeyeon asked. " Oh, its just Jean forgot to give back my pink pen." Jade said and shrugged. " You're so obsessed with pink, reminds me of–" Taeyeon stopped her sentence. Jade raised her brow. " Reminds you if who?" Jade asked in curiousity. " No one, just slipped on my tongue." Taeyeon brushed it off. " Okay. I need to go, I have to chase Jean." Jade said as she was in running position. Taeyeon nodded and waved goodbye.


Taeyeon made way through her classroom and as usual the students were scattered everywhere with their group. Taeyeon sat down at her seat, taking out her favorite novel, reading it. The door was slammed open as Jean and Jade came in. Funny though as Jade was dragging Jean by the ear. Taeyeon broke in a smile seeing the two, they reminded her of Yuri and Jessica.
" Ouch! Hey, be a bit gentle! I need my ears you know!" Jean complained as Jade dragged her to where Taeyeon was seated.


Though it doesn't look like it, but the two are dating. Taeyeon found them making out at the rooftop when she was new. After some talking and convincing Taeyeon to not tell anyone, which she doesn't plan to, They became friends. " Though watching Jean suffer is enjoyable, she's still my friend, I can't possibly let you hurt her." Taeyeon said as she took Jade's hand away from Jean's ear. Jean hugged Taeyeon instantly after being rescued by her. " Thank you Tae! I should have dated you instead of Jade!" Jean jokingly said.


" Hey!" Jade shouted in an offended way, she puffed up her cheeks as she glared at Jean. Jean grinned as she threw her arm around Jade, " I was only kidding babe." Jean said as she kissed Jade on the lips. Tomatoes are the best fruit to describe Jade's face right now. Their lovey dovey time has to be cut off as the teacher went inside. " Class! Class! Class!" The teacher shouted, the students instantly went back to their seats. The students don't dare to ever go against Mr. Johnson's words, his one of the horror teachers after all.


" Today we are going to have a transfer student, treat her nicely." Mr. Johnson said. The student came in, her smile so bright. She was tall, had a nice figure, pretty and most of all, has a pretty eyesmile. " She's cute." The person beside Taeyeon said. Taeyeon chuckled. " Not as cute as you, 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Tiffany."

 

------------------------


Thought the transfer student was Tiffany didn't you? Hehehe. So yeah, Tiffany followed Taeyeon after graduation and met her at a cafe. Other details are meant for your imagination :P 


This is the end (Awwwwwwwww) Thank you all for the support you guys/gals game me :) For an amateur like me its an honor to have friends(yes, I treat you as friends) to encourage me to write more :") Until my next story!!! Bye-nee!!!