Not an option

Campus Mates

 

 
Class went by really quickly and the Campus Mates were heard going out the campus. " So what do you guys want to do?" Yuri asked. " Me and Nic will go back to the dorms, we have a project to do." Hyoyeon said and they said goodbye.
 
 
" Well?" Yuri looked at the rest and raised her brow. They shrugged their shoulder's, Yuri sighed. " Whatever you guys are doing, I'm going with Sica." Yuri finally said and asked Jessica instead.
 
 
Taeyeon looked at the giggling Tiffany who was texting. " Fany..." Taeyeon called out and tapped Tiffany's shoulder to get her attention. Tiffany looked up " Yes TaeTae?" Tiffany cheerfully asked.
 
 
" Um... Do you want to go somewhere?" Taeyeon asked. Tiffany shook her head, " Lets just go to the dorm." Tiffany beamed. " O-ok." Taeyeon said. Tiffany furrowed her brows, " Is there something wrong, Taetae?" Tiffany asked, finally noticed Taeyeon's change in behavior.
 
 
" I... Um... Its just..." Taeyeon stummered, she scratched the back of her neck and sighed. " Your phone." Taeyeon said looking at Tiffany in the eye. " What about it?" Tiffany asked with raised brows. " Text." Taeyeon muttered.
 
 
" Text?" Tiffany questioned, the word repeating on her mind several times. " Oh!" Tiffany suddenly shouted. " Are you jealous, Taetae?" Tiffany eye smiled as she looked at the blushing Taeyeon. " N-no I'm not." Taeyeon said.
 
 
Tiffany giggled " Its just my brother, don't worry. I'm not gonna cheat on my Taengoo~" Tiffany said and pinched Taeyeon's red cheeks. " I said I wasn't jealous." Taeyeon said and pouted. Tiffany just laughed off Taeyeon's childishness. 
 
 
______________________________________
 
 
" Fany~! Fany~! Tiffany~! Tippani~! Brighter than gems Fany Fany Tiffany~! Mushroom~! Baby~! Tiff~!" Taeyeon shouted all possible names to call Tiffany. " Wae?" Tiffany screamed from upstairs. " Come sit with me!" Taeyeon shouted from the living room. " Andwae~!" Tiffany said in an aegyo filled voice.
 
 
" Aigoo~! Wae?" Taeyeon said also with aegyo. She heard Tiffany's low giggle, Taeyeon chuckled and again in an aegyo filled voice she shouted. " Fany ah~ Please come down and hug me, Taengoo is cold." She heard footsteps coming down the stairs.
 
 
She felt Tiffany sit beside her and suddenly hugged her. " Stop doing that! Y'know that I can't resist that voice." Tiffany said and hugged Taeyeon tighter. " I might kill you." Tiffany said " Y-you already a-are." Taeyeon spoke with struggling.
 
 
" Omo! I'm sorry Taengoo~!" Tiffany apologize and kiss Taeyeon. " I don't mind, as long as I get kisses every time it happens." Taeyeon said, a wide grin on her face. " Aigoo~! I love you!" Tiffany said and eye smiled.
 
 
" I love you too!" Taeyeon said and showed her chin dimple. They cuddled in the couch and watched a movie, Tiffany was leaning against Taeyeon. Making Taeyeon smell her scent, she smiled ' I would live smelling her all day.' Taeyeon thought and smiled.
 
 
Taeyeon never felt so happy to finally have someone who loves her for her. A Campus Mate that is now her girlfriend, after some encouraging sticky notes from her friends. And of course her grandfather, who made the decision.
 
 
The first and the last but not the least, kiss. The confession and all thats happened, together they went through. But one thing that they haven't done... Is fight. Sure, Taeyeon doesn't want that to happen. But it test how their love is strong.
 
 
' I just hope its nothing serious.' Taeyeon thought and kissed Tiffany's forehead. She looked at the latter and found her sleeping soundly on her shoulder. " As far as I want to know how strong our love is, I don't want to fight with you."
 
 
--------------------------
 
I don't know what to write now T_T I don't want to do the same thing as my other story, which is I update rarely. I really want to finish this story cause I have a new story up my sleeve and I don't want to forget it...