Wondering

Campus Mates

 

 
Yuri, Yoona, and Hyoyeon went inside chatting happily. They took a look around the classroom, greeting some classmates, and walking to their seats. Then they noticed Taeyeon lying on her crossed arms placed on the table. Yuri looked at her companions and gave them a look. They shrugged their shoulders. Yuri bit her lip and poked Taeyeon, they backed a few steps. They knew Taeyeon long enough to know to back away when she's in 'that' position. They all shivered in fear when Taeyeon growled. Literally.
 
 
Taeyeon's head shot up and she's glared at the three. " What?" Taeyeon said in the most scary tone. " N-nothing, j-just go back to w-what your doing." Hyoyeon said in fear. Taeyeon blew on her bangs and covered her face with both hands. " I'm sorry. I... I just... I had a fight with Tiffany." Taeyeon said in frustration. The three of them nodded and Yuri patted Taeyeon's back. " Its okay, buddy. Its your first fight so its natural that you feel helpless." Yuri said.
 
 
" But what am I going to do?" Taeyeon said, seeking advice. " I usually just let Seohyun cool down and I'd talk to her." Yoona said. Taeyeon then looked at Hyoyeon, " I sing her favorite song." Hyoyeon said. Taeyeon nodded and started to think. Taeyeon felt a nudge at her shoulder and looked at Yuri. " Won't you ask me?" Yuri said and pointed at herself. " You obviously swoon Jessica with your words." Taeyeon said. Yoona and Hyoyeon laughed loudly. Yuri shouted at them.
 
 
" Why don't you try doing both?" Yuri suggested. Taeyeon thought about it and nodded. " I think I've done Yoona's." Taeyeon said and pointed out. " But singing to her? I don't want to make a scene." Taeyeon spoke. Yuri nodded, Taeyeon doesn't really like attention. " Then what should we do?" Yoona asked. " What does Tiffany like anyway?" Yuri asked this time. Taeyeon thought about what Tiffany might like. " Well, she likes pink." Taeyeon said. " Then lets paint you pink!!!" Hyoyeon shouted and dragged Taeyeon out the door with Yuri and Yoona following.
 
 
" What about classes?" Taeyeon asked. " Your the deans niece. Thats nothing to be worried about." Hyoyeon said and they ran out to the parking. Yuri opened the back seat as Hyoyeon pushed Taeyeon inside. Yoona sat beside her as Hyoyeon and Yuri were infront. " The heck! Where are we going!?" Taeyeon shouted. " To the mall!!!" The three simultaneously said.
 
 
 
 
" Oh God no." 
 
 
______________________________________
 
 
 
" Hey Tiff, whats the matter?" Sunny asked as she noticed the eye smiling princess was down. " Me and Tae had a fight." Tiffany said, sighing. Sooyoung stopped eating for once and looked at Tiffany. " You guys fought? Wow, Hyoyeon might have wrote that down now." Sooyoung stated and continued eating. Sunny smacked Sooyoung on the head, almost choking her girlfriend. " Bunny! I almost died there!" Sooyoung shouted. " Well I didn't, so theres no problem."  Sunny said and glared at Sooyoung.
 
 
Tiffany giggled at the two, they reminded her about Taeyeon and her. She frowned, remembering Taeyeon. ' What is she doing right now?' Tiffany thought. She haven't saw Taeyeon since yesterday. She bit her lip, she wanted to go visit Taeyeon's room but she can't cause the teacher will come any minute and she doesn't want to be late. Sighing for the nth time, Tiffany gave the idea up and decided to just text Taeyeon after classes.
 
 
Physically present and mentally absent, Tiffany thought of things that made Taeyeon react that way. ' Was it because she doesn't like that pink cafe? Was it because I was not paying attention to her?' Tiffany thought. Then it struck her, " Was she jealous because I had my attention on that cute girl?" Tiffany whispered to herself. " Would you like to share what you are whispering to yourself with the class, Ms. Hwang?" Tiffany jumped in shock as she heard the teachers voice.
 
 
Going back to her conscience, Tiffany hid her face as all her classmates had there attention on her. " No, Ms. Lee." Tiffany said. " Keep your mind present, Ms. Hwang. Don't let this happen again." Ms. Lee said. Tiffany nodded and class resumed. Tiffany felt someone nudge her side, she looked at the person and came face to face with Sunny. " The fight really had an affect on you, huh?" Sunny teased, her eyebrows raising up and down.
 
 
Tiffany blushed, " N-no, It doesn't." Tiffany disagreed, but her voice gave it off. Sunny smirked and nodded, giving all her attention to the teacher who kept talking. Tiffany groaned silently covering her face with the book.
 
 
 
______________________________________
 
 
 
" This isn't working." Taeyeon said, obviously uncomfortable. " Its for Tiffany." Yuri said and took a pink jacket and threw it at Taeyeon, who had piles of pink clothes. " Why don't we just buy one each?" Taeyeon asked, tired from walking around and carrying clothes. Yuri stopped and snapped her fingers, " Lets just buy one each, it could save money that way." Yuri said and took half of the clothes. Taeyeon rolled her eyes.
 
 
Yuri chose a tee, skinny jeans, converse, and a jacket in pink. They went to the cashier and paid for it. After purchasing their stuff they went to the car. " Wait, wheres Hyoyeon?" Yuri suddenly asked. They looked at each other and said the same thing.
 
 
 
 
" !"
 
 
 
 
They ran out the door and headed to the department store. Bumping into people and constantly saying sorry. Running around the store, they spotted Hyoyeon. She was flirting with the cashier. They ran to where Hyoyeon was and Yuri slung her arm around Hyoyeon. " Hyo! There you are! We have to get going, don't want your GIRLFRIEND waiting. Do you?" Yuri said, stressing the word 'girlfriend'.
 
 
Yuri pulled Hyoyeon away, with Taeyeon following. Once out of the store, Yuri smacked Hyoyeon on the head. " What were you thinking? Were here to help Taeyeon, not flirting! You have a girlfriend for goodness sake!" Yuri shouted. Taeyeon pushed Yuri away. " Lets just get going." Taeyeon said and pushed both of them.
 
 
______________________________________
 
 
 
To : Taetae <3
From : Mushroom :">
 
 
Where are you?
 
 
Taeyeon red the message again and again. Yuri who was driving, got distracted the moment Taeyeon opened her phone. " Geez, Taeyeon! Who texted? Is it that long that you have read it for 5 minutes?!?" Hyoyein screamed. Taeyeon jumped up, causing her phone to fall. Retrieving her phone, Taeyeon spoke. " Its Tiffany." Taeyeon said. " So what did she say?" Yuri asked, curiosity on her face. 
 
 
" Where are you?" Taeyeon red out loud. " You red that for 5 minutes?" Yuri said in disbelief. " I didn't know what to reply." Taeyeon meekly said. " Just text, ' In your heart.'" Yuri said. Taeyeon did just that and semt it to Tiffany. Seconds later she received a text.
 
 
To : Taetae <3
From : Mushroom :">
 
 
Are you with Yuri right now?
 
 
Taeyeon face palmed herself. " What?" Yuri asked. " She asked if I'm with you." Taeyeon said, showing the text. They were in red light, so it wasn't dangerous. " Ooooh, maybe Sica is with her. I ways say that to Sica." Yuri said with a grin. Taeyeon shook her head and decided to call. (" Hello?") Jessica's voice was heard. " Hey, Sica!" Yuri enthusiastically said. (" Where the heck are you, Kwon?") Jessica asked.
 
 
" I skipped classes and went for a drive." Yuri lied, Hyoyeon looked at her in disbelief. (" Hurry back! I want to cuddle~!") Taeyeon and Hyoyeon shuddered hearing Jessica's aegyo. Yuri laughed heartily and replied. " I'll be back and give you a bear hug." Yuri said. (" I'll be waiting then~ Mwah!") and the call ended like that. Hyoyeon looked at Yuri in disbelief.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
" Why the heck are you guys using TaeNy's phones?"
 
 
 
-----------------------------
 
 
My brain is out of ideas T_T