Reconcile

Campus Mates

 

 
Tiffany and Taeyeon immediately stood up, the crashing of glass was so loud, it echoed throughout the halls. They went out the door and found Yuri bleeding and Jessica with widen eyes. " YURI!!!" Taeyeon shouted and held Yuri's wrist as blood started flowing from it.
 
 
" WHAT DID YOU DO?!?" Taeyeon shouted angrily at Jessica, she felt someone holding her shoulder. It was Yuri. Yuri shook her head and smiled, before she out. Taeyeon shook Yuri, she screamed for Yuri to wake up.
 
 
" TaeTae! Stop shaking her! We should bring her to the clinic." Tiffany said and Taeyeon nodded. Taeyeon dialed Yoona's number and asked her to come quickly to the dorm. After a minute Yoona came running to them in a hurry. 
 
 
" Ask questions later, just carry Yuri to the clinic, Quick! And becareful!" Taeyeon shouted as Yoona went ahead of them. Taeyeon looked at Jessica " Come with us." Taeyeon said angrily and followed right after Yoona. Tiffany hugged Jessica and they walked behind Taeyeon.
 
 
 
______________________________________
 
 
Taeyeon, Tiffany, Yoona and Jessica stood at the side as the school nurse aided Yuri's cut. The nurse slid open the curtain that separated the student and the actual clinic. " How is she doc?" Tiffany asked " She's alright, the wound wasn't that deep and she fainted because of the sight of blood." The nurse explained and excused herself.
 
 
" What exactly did you do?" Taeyeon asked looking at Yuri's sleeping body. " I- I asked her to get out..." Jessica faintly said, Taeyeon got angrier. " Then how the HECK DID SHE GET THIS?!?" Taeyeon raised her voice. " S-she stumbled on the table and—" Jessica began. " So your saying its HER FAULT?!?" Taeyeon screamed.
 
 
" Unbelievable!" Taeyeon frustratingly said and stomped her way out, at this point Jessica was sobbing. " I'll cool down Tae, don't worry about what she said. She just cares for Yuri." Tiffany said and ran after Taeyeon. Yoona hugged her unnie and patted her back.
 
 
" Unnie... I have classes... Um..." Yoona began, looking at the clock time to time. Jessica nodded and wiped her tears " It's okay. Just go." Jessica said and faked a smile. Yoona hugged Jessica for the second time and ran hurriedly to her classroom. Jessica looked at Yuri's sleeping figure.
 
 
" I'm sorry."
 
 
______________________________________
 
 
 
" Tae! Wait up!" Tiffany shouted, she catches her breath when Taeyeon stopped. Taeyeon looked at Tiffany and frowned " I'm sorry, was I that fast?" Taeyeon worriedly asked. Tiffany shook her head " No, I am just out of shape." Tiffany smiled. 
 
 
Taeyeon sighed and rubbed her temples, " You know she couldn't do that Tae." Tiffany spoke her opinion. " She's unpredictable, you wouldn't know what she's thinking." Taeyeon replied, taking a seat on the bench. " Even though, she still loves Yuri." Tiffany said and sat down beside Taeyeon.
 
 
" How can you say so?" Taeyeon asked and looked at Tiffany. Tiffany smiled slightly " She cried. She cried Tae." Tiffany said and stood up, heading back to the infirmary. Taeyeon looked up puzzled, Tiffany smiled " Come back once you cleared your mind." Tiffany said and went inside the room.
 
 
Taeyeon intertwined her fingers together and sighed.   
 
 
______________________________________
 
 
 
Jessica caressed Yuri's cheek lovingly, she stared blankly at her. " Yul..." She whispered and closed her eyes " Seobang..." She said a little more quieter. She kissed Yuri's forehead and kissed her lups. " I love you." Jessica said and kissed both Yuri's eyes and hugged her.
 
 
" Your acting like I'm dying." 
 
 
Jessica's eyes widen, she broke the hug and saw Yuri wide awake. " Yuri! I'm sorry for saying those words to you! I'm sorry I doubted your love for me. I'm sorry you are injured. I'm sor—" Jessica was cut of by the kiss of Yuri.
 
 
Yuri broke the kiss and smiled " I love you... Thats all that matters." Yuri said and hugged Jessica. " I love you too, Seobang." Jessica said and they engage in a passionate kiss.
 
 
______________________________________
 
 
 
Tiffany closed the door and giggled to herself. Then she saw Taeyeon approach her. " What are you doing here?" Taeyeon asked and went to open the door but got stopped by Tiffany. Tiffany made a hushing sign with her finger.
 
 
" Wah... Why?" Taeyeon whispered quietly. Tiffany smiled and pulled Taeyeon away from the clinic. " Hey! Answer me!" Taeyeon desperately said and stomped her foot like a kid.
 
 
" Just follow me and be a good girl okay?" Tiffany scolded and Taeyeon pouted " Fine." Taeyeon muttured. " Good girl." Tiffany said and patted Taeyeon's head. "Things I do for love." Taeyeon whispered. 
 
 
Tiffany heard it but pretended not to, she eye smiled and started running. Taeyeon in shock ran after her, " Hey! Wait up!" Taeyeon screamed. Tiffany looked back and screamed.
 
 
" I LOVE YOU KIM TAEYEON!!!" Tiffany shouted and saw the happiest grin on Taeyeon's face. Tiffany ran out the school. Taeyeon shook her head with a smile.
 
 
 
 
 
 
" Things I do for TIFFANY."