It's Time

Campus Mates

( Amber's POV)

 

Tiffany started chasing us when we , I hid at a spot and looked at Taeyeon. She was smiling, not just any smile but a meaningful smile. I looked at the direction of her eyes and it landed on Tiffany. I smiled unconsciously 'Take care of our Taeyeon, Tiffany'  I wished for Taeyeon.

 

Just then a hand grabbed my hand, I was shocked and quickly looked at the person and found Krystal. "Geez, you scared me" I said to Krystal, "Its your fault for hidding" Krystal spat back. I pouted at her " You could have said it in a kind way you know" I said while pinching her cheeks.

 

She stuck her tongue out and ran off, 'Jungs, you can't predict them'

 

( Taeyeon's POV)

 

The little game of tag was finished when we all decided to take our break, before time ran out. We seated at our reserved table and I took their orders, when I was about to go to the cashier Sooyoung stopped me "Take Tiffany with you " Sooyoung said and pushed Tiffany towards me. Tiffany lost her balance, but good thing I caught her.

 

"Yah! Be careful she almost fell ! " I scolded Sooyoung, "At least she fell in your arms" Sooyoung said. 'Geez, she's so troublesome' I thought and helped Tiffany stand up. "Are you okay?" I asked her, she nodded and we went straight to the cashier. "So which one do you like?" I asked her again and she scanned around the food.

 

"I'll just take this" Tiffany said and the cafeteria lady handed her it ( I don't know what she would order, sorry XD ) I smiled and I ordered what the others wanted.

 

( Author's POV)

{When TaeNy Left}

 

They all sat down as the TaeNy couple left, "What do you guys think about Tiffany?" Hyoyeon asked. They all looked at each other

"Well she's a nice girl" Amber said. 

 

"Cheerful" Yoona said.

 

 "Cute" Yuri said, which gat a smack from Jessica.

 

"To make it short she's the best candidate for Taeyeon" Krystal and Jessica said in unison.

 

"The Jung knowledge" Both Yuri and Amber said at the same time. The gang laughed at their friends, "Hey, hey ,hey back to topic " Hyoyeon said and wiped some tears threatening to drop from laughter. Nicole wiped it for her and Hyoyeon smiled at her Mate.

 

"From what I see they're a perfect couple"  Nicole said and they all nodded their heads. "Sooyoung Agrees" Sooyoung said and laughter erupted again. Taeyeon and Tiffany went back carrying their snacks. "What are you guys talking about?" Tiffany asked and put the tray down.

 

"Nothing at all, don't mind us" Jessica said in English and Amber, Krystal and Tiffany nodded, leaving the others wondering what Jessica said. With their faces looking silly the four laughed.Tiffany and Taeyeon made eye contact and smiled at each other , unknowing there was an old man watching them. 

 

[ Office ]

 

"What do you think?" An old man spoke.

 

"I think they would make a great couple" The person beside him said.

 

"It's time for Taeyeon to have a Campus Mate" The old man said and looked at the short girl.

 

A/N: heres an update for those who commented and the subscribers, Your comments made me feel like writing so keep posting and keep my spirit up!!!