Notebook

Campus Mates

 

 
Next day came and the students of SM high were blue. Yuri and Jessica were back to base one and they walked to school with arms linked. All the gang smiled, " FINALLY! YulSic is back!" Yoona said and fist pumped. 
 
 
" That was three days total, the longest fight yet." Hyoyeon clapped and took out her note book. Sunny raised her brows, " Whats that notebook for?" Sunny asked. Hyoyeon grinned " Its a notebook of the days you guys are fighting. I'm taking note of it to know who fights the most and the least." Hyoyeon answered.
 
 
" Ohhh~" The group of friends said, " Who are the least?" Amber asked " Obviously TaeNy. Their the newest couple after all." Yuri said, pointing at the two. " Then who fights the most?" Jessica asked. " Let me just check." Hyoyeon said and flipped pages.
 
 
" Wow." Hyoyeon said " What is it?" Sooyoung impatiently asked. " Its..." Hyoyeon began, all of them felt like its a billion dollar answer of something. " YoonHyun." Hyoyeon said and all jaws dropped. " What? Are you serious?" Amber asked. " According to my notebook." Hyoyeon said and raised her notebook.
 
 
Amber snatched the notebook and looked at YoonHyun's part. " Impossible." Amber scanned the words written on the page. " I didn't know we fight that much." Seohyun said " I think... Hyo is counting the days Joohyun was always scolding me for eating junk foods." Yoona said " It doesn't count, it wasn't a real fight. Joohyun was only telling me what to eat and what bot to eat." Yoona reasoned out.
 
 
" Yeah, I never even saw them fight before." Taeyeon said, Yoona smiled " Its cause we trust in each other." Yoona said and kissed Seohyun's cheek " I love you." Yoona whispered and hugged Seohyun's neck. " I love you too." Seohyun said, red as a tomato.
 
 
" Now thats proof." Amber said, suddenly feeling jealous. She looked at Krystal and jutted her lower lip. " Aigoo you llama." Krystal said and pinched her girlfriend before kissing her on the lips. They all laught it out. 
 
 
" Okay into serious matters, can you explain how you guys fought?" Amber asked, hands intertwined together. Yuri and Jessica looked at each other. " There was an unknown number that sent me a picture of Yuri kissing another girl." Jessica bitterly said and sent a glare on Yuri's way.
 
 
" Hey! We talked about this!" Yuri said, Jessica just puffed her cheeks and crossed her arms. " Who was the girl?" Krystal asked. " It was Hyuna." Yuri said. " I KNEW IT!" Amber screamed. Yuri, Jessica and Krystal raised their brows. " You knew?" Jessica glared at her.
 
 
" No! I meant that I had suspected her as the cause." Amber explained. " Now you sound like a detective." Hyoyeon said, Amber just cheekily smiled. " How can you suspect her without having proof she was the cause?" Sooyoung played along.
 
 
" Well in my research, she has a record of breaking couples apart for a good cause." Amber explained, putting both her hands on the desk. " A good cause? She broke us apart what is the good in that?" Jessica scoffed.
 
 
Amber smiled at the question " It see's how strong your love is with each other. If you let a simple matter like that happen and brake up, then you don't trust each other that much. Its either one of you gives up and move on or you try to get back your love." Amber explained and smiled widely.
 
 
All of the couples thought of what Amber had said. " Your right. It is a good cause." Taeyeon said and praised Amber. " But how did you know this?" Jessica glared at Amber. Amber nervously laughed, " I sort of had something to do with me." Amber said, scratching the back of her head.
 
 
Jessica's eyes flared up and she stood up dangerously slow. " I.AM.GOING.TO.KILL.YOU!!!" Jessica screamed and started chasing Amber. " How can you have a troublesome girlfriend?" Yuri said. Krystal looked at her and smiled. " I just love her the way she is." Krystal said.
 
 
______________________________________
 
 
" Gosh, your sis is so brutal. LOOK! If Yuri didn't stop her my bone would be detached from my body!" Amber shivered as she thought of the better things Jessica would have done to her. Krystal just giggled at her girlfriends antics.
 
 
Amber pouted " Hey this isn't funny!" Amber whined " I would have died if she continued forward you know." Amber pouted, " Well she didn't did she?" Krystal said and intertwined their hands together. " Still, it would have happened." Amber reasoned out and smiled at their intertwined hands.
 
 
" My sis knows how much I love you, she wouldn't kill you." Krystal said and cupped Amber's face and kissed her. " I love you." Krystal said. Amber smiled at her girlfriends sweetness. " I love you too baby." Amber said and they engage in a kiss.
 
 
______________________________________
 
 
" And to think all along Amber was the master mind." Yoona cheerfully said looking at Seohyun. Seohyun nodded " But it was a kind of lesson all couples must know." Seohyun said. " Yeah." Yoona said and sighed. Seohyun looked at Yoona " Why are you sighing?" Seohyun asked.
 
 
" I don't know what to do if we were the target of Amber. I mean, I sure would fight for our love. But..." Yoona bit her lip looking at Seohyun. Seohyun frowned, knowing what Yoona was referring to. " I... I don't know what to say. Your doubting me Yoona?" Seohyun said.
 
 
" NO! I just... I mean... Your a reserved girl Seohyun. I wouldn't know if your going to trust me if that ever happened." Yoona explained and held Seohyun's hands. " We wouldn't know, Yoong. It haven't happened." Seohyun said and looked at Yoona in the eyes.
 
 
She saw guilt in her eyes, Seohyun frowned. " Don't give me that look. I'm not disappointed at you." Seohyun said in an aegyo filled voice. Yoona smiled and kissed Seohyun on the forehead. Seohyun giggled.
 
 
______________________________________
 
 
" Aish that brat! I swear if you didn't stop me, I would have pulled her apart." Jessica said fumed. Yuri just listened to her talking Jessica, " She dare mess with me!" Jessica hisses. " She's even dating my sister for goodness sake!" Jessica rambled on and on.
 
 
" I get your point, Sica." Yuri said and stopped walking, they were outside of school grounds. Jessica continued talking and stopped only when she didn't hear foot steps behind her. " Yul?" She called out, but heard nothing.
 
 
She turned around got frustrated, " Seobang! I'm not in the mood for games!" Jessica said and tapped her foot waiting. Suddenly she heard the leaves moving above her. " AHHHH!" She screamed as Yuri appeared. " Oh My Gosh! What are you doing?" Jessica screamed.
 
 
Yuri was hanging on the branch upside down. Yuri just laughed it off and folded her arms, "I will grant you three wishes." Yuri said. Jessica put a finger in her chin thinking. " I want you to go down that tree, N.O.W. Now." Jessica said and Yuri complide. " Second is a kiss." Jessica said and pouted.
 
 
Yuri kissed her immediately " And third..." Jessica stopped mid sentence, teasing Yuri. She smiled and wrapped her arms around Yuri's neck. " Love me forever." 
 
 
------------------------------
 
 
Been updating everyday and I'm drained out of enerdy. I don't know what plot to put on the next chapter, wait... I don't even have a plot.