Hand Problem?

Campus Mates

 

After eating their breakfast, the Campus Mate's headed to school. The other campus mates were imitting their lovey-dovey aura, while the two at the front, were imitting plain awkward aura's. 'How can they just naturally do skinship?! UGH! Stupid Taeyeon, they all dated for years!' Taeyeon screamed inside her head.

 

Taeyeon noticed Tiffany was itching her hands for some time now, just then a lightbulb shined onton on Taeyeons head. She facepalmed herself and screamed on her head... again. ' Babo! She obviously wanted to holdhands with you!' Taeyeon stole a glance at Tiffany and saw her blushing.

 

Taeyeon thought it was cute and unconciously reached her hand and held Tiffany's hand with her's. Taeyeon along with Tiffany blushed and looked away, This action didn't go unnoticed by the campus mates. They did fist pumps and high fived quietly. Walking along the school, corridors and halls. 

 

they parted ways and headed to their respective classrooms. Seeing that her friends are gone, Taeyeon bravely intertwined their hands together. " Oops!" Someone bumped into Taeyeon and Taeyeon went to help, but the person quickly stood up. " Sorry I was-" The person, who happened to be Amber, stopped mid-sentence. 

 

When she noticed the intertwined hands of both later's, and she grinned widely. " Sorry, I got to go!" Amber said and dashed away, going to the opposite direction from her classroom. " But I thought her room is that way..." Tiffany said, pointing at the opposite direction. Taeyeon mentally facedpalmed herself and answered " Yeah..."

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Class ended way to fast for the teachers, but holly for the students. Students went out by groups and flooding the once empty halls. Taeyeon and friends were one of those group of people. Taeyeon didn't mind the chuckling ang giggling of her friend's, cause she knows to well whats the reason.

 

" Can I hold your hand, Sica?" Yuri said, holding out her hand for Jessica to hold. " Yes you may." Jessica said and placed her hand ontop of Yuri's. The group once again exploded in fits of laughter, Taeyeon could only sigh in annoyance. Tiffany, who was oblivious about the teasing , laughed along with her friends.

 

'This is a long way home' Taeyeon thought as they walked home.

 

----------------------------------------------

 

Short, I know