Tour

Campus Mates

(Author's POV)

 

Tiffany pressed her lips on top of Taeyeon's, That caused Taeyeon to push her by surprise. "W-why.... That.... Just...ugh..." Taeyeon was stuttering uncontrollably, not saying anything properly, just constant mumbling. Tiffany had her eyes widen, surprised by her own action. "I-I'm s-sorry." Tiffany stuttered, looking at Taeyeon shyly.

 

"There's n-nothing to apologize about." Taeyeon mentally facepalmed herself for stuttering "That's settled then." The dean spoke for the first time. Tiffany and Taeyeon looked at the dean, The dean then pushed both girls out the office "Your lives as Campus Mates begins now!" The dean said and smiled before closing the doors shut.

 

Taeyeon and Tiffany's friends then began circling around them "So how was it?" Hyoyeon asked, her teasing tone can be heard. Both girls blushed "Seeing your faces it must have went well." Sooyoung stated and got a hit in the stomach by Sunny who sent a glare at her. "Let's go to my house after school and discuss about, Campis Mates rules, Okay?" Sunny said and both girls nodded.

 

"For now we will give you guys some space." Yoona said and pulled Seohyun along with her, followed by the other Campus mates. "Enjoy your time together guys." Nicole said and ran to catch up with the others. Leaving Taeyeon and Tiffany in awkward silence, then the dean's door opened.

 

"I excused both of you in all your classes, so just scroll around the school and Taeyeon tour Tiffany around the places she doesnt know yet." The dean said and closed the door. They both made eye contact and looked away immediately, not wanting the awkwardness to devore them, Taeyeon coughed to get Tiffany's attention.

 

"Um.. Want to visit the juniors building?" Taeyeon said and looked at Tiffany whose eyes were sparkling "Yes please!!!" Tiffany said and held onto Taeyeon's hand and interlocked it with hers and began running out of the building. But she stopped dead on her tracks. "Where is it?" Tiffany asked and scratch the back of her head.

 

Taeyeon just laughed heartily and pulled Tiffany. "It's my turn to drag you now." Taeyeon said and smiled dorkily. They ran to the juniors building, hands interlocked with each other. Once they step foot into the juniors building they got greted by their juniors, Taeyeon and Tiffany smiled to all their juniors and half of them fainted.

 

Taeyeon chuckled at this and excused Tiffany and herself to tour around, as they were walking they spotted Amber and Krystal in the lockers obviously being lovey dovey with each other. Thinking of a plan, Taeyeon smirked and leaned close to Tiffany's ear and whispered her plan.

 

Tiffany giggled at Taeyeon's childish plan but went with the flow, quetly Taeyeon and Tiffany sneaked at the side of the locker to evesdrop on KryBer's converstation. "Come on Krys, just one kiss." Amber begged Krystal, pouting. "You have to earn it, baby." Krystal said and pinched Amber's nose. "Come on it's been months since we kissed." Amber reasoned.

 

Taeyeon giggled at Amber's behavior, Amber doesnt show this side of her infront of her other friends, She tends to act cool. Tiffany covered Taeyeon's mouth so that her giggles will be muffled. "You haven't kissed me since we made that contract." Amber leaned her face close to Krystal's face.

 

Krystal smiled at the memory of what happened "Fine, only if you promise me you will stop playing video games in 2 weeks." Krystal said and giggled at the disbelief face of her lover."2 weeks?!? babe that's to much." Amber said "Youre right..." Amber smiled knowing her girlfriend understood her.

 

"Let's make it 5 weeks." Krystal smiled, before Amber can say anything, Krystal leaned in and kissed Amber. Krystal broke the kiss and pecked Ambers pouting lips. "That's unfair" Amber said and was about to lean in for another kiss when...

 

"KRYBER!!!" 

 

Tiffany and Taeyeon screamed and pulled them apart "Taeyeon!!!" Amber screamed, Taeyeon had Amber in a headlock. "Unnie!!!" Krystal whined, Tiffany was holding Krystal's necklace, which was given to her by her lover. "Why do are you guys even here?" Amber said in fustration.

 

"We were just touring , when we saw both of you being all lovey dovey." Tiffany said smiling showing her eyesmile. Krystal finally got her necklace, wore it, and helped Amber from her unnie's headlock. "Why don't you guys make your own lovey dovey moment, than ruining ours." Krystal said fixing Ambers hair.

 

TaeYeon and Tiffany looked at each other and giggled, their awkwardness seems to dissapear. "Nah!" Both said at the same time. "Trouble Making Couple." Amber said and hugged Krystal by the waist. "We'll be heading off to class then, bye!" Amber said and walked away with Krystal.

 

Taeyeon and Tiffany laughed together and started their tour again "Ah!" Tiffany jerked when she heard Taeyeons loud voice. "Hahah sorry." Taeyeon said and scratch the back of her neck. "So what is it?" Tiffany asked, since there might be something Taeyeon had in mind, because of her loud voice awhile ago.

 

"Let's go to the elementary department!!!" Taeyeon exclaimed happily "I haven't visited Sulli, it's been awhile." Taeyeon spoke to herself "Sulli?" Tiffany asked. "Let's say she's like a little sister to me." Taeyeon said and interlocked her hand with Tiffany. Tiffany blushed, even though they just did it awhile ago.

 

Taeyeon who was so excited to see Sulli rushed to the elementary department, as they were heading there, they saw Yoona and Seohyun playing with the kids. "Yoona! Seohyun!" Taeyeon called out to them when she reached the small gate and opened it. "Ah, Taeyeon unnie, Tiffany unnie, Hi! What brings you two here?" Seohyun asked them.

 

"We decided to visit Sulli." Taeyeon answered "Tae unnie!!!" A little girl came running toTaeyeon and hugged her. "Hey, Sulli! I missed you!" Taeyeon carried Sulli and hugged her. " Why didnt you visit me." Sulli said and pouted. "Forgive unnie, she was busy." Taeyeon said with aegyo.

 

Tiffany giggled at the sight, Sulli noticed Tiffany's presence "Tae unnie who's she?" Sulli questioned. Taeyeon put Sulli down and motioned Tiffany to intruduce herself, Tiffany sat down to meet Sulli's height "Hi Sulli, my names Tiffany, you can call me Fany unnie." Tiffany smiled her eyesmile.

 

"Nice to meet you Fany unnie!" Sulli also smiled her own eyesmile, Sulli then faced Taeyeon "Is she your girlfriend Tae unnie?" Sulli innocently asked. Both girls blushed, Yoona and Seohyun who were watching the whole scene laughed silently at Sulli's question. "uh... Well-" Tiffany was cut of by Taeyeon.

 

"Yes she is."

 

A/N: Finally I made a comeback!!! I apologize to those who waited for my update