First fight?

Campus Mates

 

 
Screeching of sneakers, bouncing of balls, screams and whistle blowing was heard inside the school's gym. " I'M OPEN!" Shouted Taeyeon as she raised her hands. Yuri took a turn and passed Taeyeon the ball, she dribbled it, passing Hyoyeon in the process. She leaped and threw the ball. Taking foot on the ground, they watched as the ball bounced on the hoop. Taeyeon and her team were sweating, anticipating. A loud whistle was heard and Taeyeon and her team jumped in joy. The ball had went in, making the SONE's winners.
 
 
Taeyeon looked at the bleachers and sent a flying kiss to her brighter than gems, Fany Fany Tiffany. Tiffany played along and caught the invisible flying kiss, placing it on her heart, after sending a kiss of her own. " Good game, Tae." Hyoyeon said, reaching her hand for a shake. Taeyeon took it and smiled. " Okay, back to lines girls! The next game is coming up and I want full practice this week." The couch explained. They were playing a friendly game and also practicing.
 
 
" Those who have Campus Mates are excused, but if you wish to join. You may." The couch said, making eye contact with his players. " We have to win this game, got that?" Siwon shouted. " Yes, Sir!" They unitedly said. They put their hands in the middle and shouted all together. " S-O-N-E! beat the mice, win the price!" Raising their hands they all took a shower afterwards. Being the first to shower, Taeyeon finished first. 
 
 
She got out and got bear hugged by Tiffany. " You were so great out there!" Tiffany said with matching eyesmile. Taeyeon grinned. " Thanks." She said and kissed Tiffany's cheek. " My Seobang was hotter, though." Jessica commented and rushed to Yuri when she saw her. Taeyeon and Tiffany laughed. " Can you get down, I'm kinda getting tired." Taeyeon said with a strained smile on her face. " Sorry." Tiffany said and got down.
 
 
" Want to head somewhere?" Taeyeon asked, Tiffany nodded. " What do you have in mind?" Taeyeon asked. Tiffany went to thinking mode, putting her finger on her chin. She raised her finger and looked at Taeyeon. " There's this new coffee shop I heard." Tiffany said. Taeyeon nodded. " Then lets go!" Taeyeon shouted and off they go.
 
 
______________________________________
 
 
Taeyeon stood at her place with in agape. She has came face to face with the cafe. Nothing really wrong with it, just that it was colored PINK. Everything pink, chairs, tables, souvenirs, and even the workers are pink. " Are you sure we're in the right place?" Taeyeon asked, looking at the excited Tiffany. " Confirmed." Taeyeon whispered to herself. She died inside as Tiffany dragged her inside.
 
 
Once sited, Tiffany talked on and on about how amazing the shop was. Taeyeon, however, kept her gaze on her blue cellphone case. " May I take your order?" A waitress, who was dressed with pink, asked. " We're new here, so I'll leave it to you." Tiffany said, giving the waitress her deadly eye smile. The waitress nodded and gave Tiffany an eye smile of her own. Tiffany nudged Taeyeon, " Hey, did you see that? She has the same eye smile as me! She's so cute!" Tiffany said. Taeyeon looked up and pouted at Tiffany. " Date her then, no ones stopping you." Taeyeon muttered.
 
 
" Did you say something?" Tiffany asked, with raised brows. " Nothing." Taeyeon said and played games on her phone. Tiffany puffed her cheeks, " Kill joy." Tiffany said. The waitress came back and introduced the cakes. Tiffany nodded while Taeyeon kept her attention on her phone. After the waitress left, Tiffany kicked Taeyeon under the table. Taeyeon winced in pain and glared at Tiffany. " Why did you do that?" Taeyeon hissed. " You were being rude. You might give her the wrong idea." Tiffany said. " Then let her get the wrong idea." Taeyeon said, obviously pissed off. They ate in silence with Taeyeon in a foul mood, that Tiffany lost appetite. 
 
 
They paid for the food and went out. Walking together felt like theres no 'together'. Taeyeon wasn't really paying attention to Tiffany, she just hummed as Tiffany kept talking. Tiffany puffed her cheeks. She didn't know what made Taeyeon so angry. Tiffany reached out her hand and grabbed Taeyeon's hand. " Hey, whats your problem?" Tiffany asked in full concern. Taeyeon looked at Tiffany in the eye and harshly pulled her arm away from Tiffany's grasp. " Ow!" Tiffany cried, she was angry at Taeyeon's behavior. " What is wrong with you?!?" Tiffany shouted.
 
 
Taeyeon was taken a back from Tiffany's outburst, but stayed calm. Taeyeon put both her hands on her face, " I don't know." Taeyeon said, back facing Tiffany. " Your acting really strange, Tae." Tiffany pointed out. She was still angry at Taeyeon's behavior, " I'm sorry. I just acted weirdly, I don't even know why." Taeyeon said and paced back and forth from her position. " Talk to me when you get yourself together." Tiffany said in an annoyed tone. She walked off, leaving Taeyeon. Taeyeon looked at Tiffany's figure, she didn't bother catching up to her, because Tiffany's house was a two houses far and she wanted Tiffany to cool down.
 
 
 
 
 
 
" Aish! What did I do?"
 
------------------------------
 
A short chapter since I'm running out of ideas and inspiration T_T