Monthsary

Campus Mates

 

 
" Is everything in position?!" Yuri shouted to all the staffs. " YES!!!" They enthusiastically shouted. Yuri smiled in satisfaction and looked at the nervous Taeyeon. Yuri put her hand on Taeyeon's shoulder, squeezing it. " Everything will be alright. She's gonna love it." Yuri said and gave Taeyeon a reassuring smile. " Thanks, Buddy." Taeyeon said and smiled. 
 
 
" Their coming!" Hyoyeon yelled and all of the staff and friends went to their position. " Good luck!" Yuri yelled and went to hide like the others. Taeyeon stood at her hiding place, jumping up and down, something Amber told her to do when she's nervous. " Focus Taeyeon, Focus. She's gonna love this, she's gonna love this." Taeyeon repeatedly said. 
 
 
______________________________________
 
 
" Jess where are we going?" Tiffany asked as Jessica pulled her through the forest. " Isn't this a restricted area?" Tiffany asked the nth time. " Just follow me and no questions. Okay?" Jessica said. " Fine." Tiffany sighed. She widens her eyes as she saw a mahogany door in front of her. " W-wha!" Tiffany said in amazement. Jessica knocked in the door with a rhythm. 
 
 
The door opened and it was pitch black. Suddenly music started playing. Yuri appeared and sang.
 
[ Perfect Two - TaeNy version ( Search it in youtube :P A/N: I changed some parts, sorry composer :( )]
 
 
" You can be the mushroom
I can be the dorky
Niece of the dean who loves you dearly
You can be the wifey
I can be the hubby"
 
 
This time Hyoyeon went out and sang the rest.
 
 
" I can be the appa
You can be the umma
In Korean that means papa and the mama
You can love pink 
I'm fine with the brightness
I can be the chimney
You can be the Santa"
 
 
Taeyeon went out and held Tiffany's hand.
 
 
" Don't know if I could ever be
Without you cause girl we are TaeNy
And in time I know that we'll both see
We have Seobaby"
 
Taeyeon smiled at Seohyun.
 
 
" Cause I'm the shorter one in height
And my size got you worried
Your butts perfect to my sight
Come on let just get married"
 
 
Taeyeon laughed at Tiffany's red face.
 
 
 
" Cause your the one for me, for me
I'm the one for you, for you
I like your voice, your smile, your
We're the Pefect Two
Baby me and you."
 
 
Their faces inched closer until the distance was no more. " Happy Monthsary." Taeyeon said and smiled dorkily " Happy Monthsary." Tiffany said back and hid her face on Taeyeon's neck. The others cheered and 'whoo'd at the couple. Taeyeon hugged Tiffany and jokingly hushed her friends, they silently laughed and left the couple. " You did this for me?" Tiffany asked and covered .
 
 
" All with the help of friends." Taeyeon said and guided her to sit down. " Thank you." Tiffany said as Taeyeon pulled the chair for her to sit down. Taeyeon sat herself opposite of Tiffany. The waiters and waitresses placed food in front of them and excused themselves after. " Delicious!" Tiffany shouted in delight. " Is it?" Taeyeon asked, Tiffany nodded. Taeyeon laughed at this and they continued chatting.
 
 
They were done eating as the waiters took their empty plates. " When did you compose that song?" Tiffany asked. " It was a long ago composition I did when I was twelve or thirteen, I changed the lyrics a bit." Taeyeon explained. " Wha! Really? Wow... " Tiffany trailed off. " Is there something wrong?" Taeyeon asked. " No, I'm just thinking." Tiffany said and after a second or two she shouted. " How about we compose a song together?" Tiffany beamed.
 
 
" Great idea!" Taeyeon cheerfully shouted " We'll do that." Taeyeon said dreamily. " Hello! Taetae! We'll do it together, don't go making lyrics now." Tiffany giggled at the spacing Taeyeon. " Umm... I want to share everything with you." Taeyeon said, looking at Tiffany straight in the eyes. " What do you mean?" Tiffany asked. " I want you to know everything about me, Fany." Taeyeon said.
 
 
" I'm happy to know that you trust me, but don't you think its to early?" Tiffany reasoned out. " I mean we only met and I might not be the right one you know." Tiffany said. Taeyeon brows furrowed " I don't care if ever you weren't the right one, because right know you are to me." Taeyeon said. Tiffany smiled, she kissed Taeyeon in the cheek. " I'm really happy, Taetae. I really am. Just not today okay? Wait for me to open up to you too." Tiffany said and held both hands of Taeyeon.
 
 
Taeyeon was beyond happy to know that Tiffany was willing to open up to her as well. " I'll wait, even if it takes a decade." Taeyeon squeezed Tiffany's hand. " Stop with the cheesy words, Tae." Tiffany giggled. " I would say a billion cheesy words just for you to love me a decade." Taeyeon continued on. Tiffany showed her eyesmile " Jeez Tae!" Tiffany lightly punched Taeyeon. Taeyeon just laughed it off and pecked Tiffany on the lips.
 
 
" I love you for a thousand, million, billion, trillion even a decade. Even if we die, I'll keep on finding you on our next life. Nothing will ever stop me, nothing." Taeyeon said and kissed Tiffany deeply, expressing her live through the kiss. " I love you too Taetae. I would also search for you, even if I need to live in the streets. Nothing will stop us from loving each other." Tiffany said seriously. Taeyeon kissed Tiffany's forehead.
 
 
 
 
" For infinity and beyond."