Surprise

Campus Mates


It was Valentines day and the Mates and Matees are receiving equal amount of chocolates. Sooyoung and Yoona were arguing about who got more chocolates, Hyoyeon is eating it at this point, Yuri was looking through all of it, Amber was no where to be found, and Taeyeon brought a bag and put the chocolates there. She's by far already used to receiving chocolates, being the girls basketball team captain, there's bound to be popularity to come at her.


The Matees were at the classroom, receiving chocolates from their admirers. Sunny was showing her aegyo, Seohyun politely received the gifts, Nicole gave a smile every time someone gave a gift, Jessica gave small smiles, Krystal was probably with Amber, Tiffany was surprised she got some.


Once the Mates made their way to the classroom, the Matees admirers scurried off as the Mates made their way to their Matees. A kiss on the cheek, forehead, nose, lips, and a hug. Sweet exchange of smiles and BOOM!!! Sweetness overload. The atmosphere suddenly had pink background bursting at the back of them and cupid surprisingly showed up.


Hearts were floating around, making the students wonder if the group had some kind of superpower or something. The shipper's pulled out their phones and started taking pictures of the rare moments of the couples. At the day of Valentines, the group would be more open in skin ship than other normal days. Making valentines heaven to shippers.


The group began calling themselves that whenever they need to call a certain couple's attention. TaeNy became a new addition to the group and now the other couples tease them about it, since they were new to it. There was a lot of change in the couples when valentines day comes, but this February 14th is different, because this time Taeyeon has a Campus Mate.


Everyone had their eyes on the TaeNy couple, but the two was oblivious. They were staring at each other as they talked, Taeyeon playing with Tiffany's fingers. The sight itself would melt a block of ice. The two giggled and without anyone noticing, Taeyeon had done what she has planned.


Just in time the teacher went in and class started like that.


______________________________________


" Goodness! I received 78 chocolates! Do you believe that?! I could have cavities eating this!" Sooyoung shouted loudly. Sunny looked through her's and smirked. " I got 80." She said and looked at Sunny. " Really? Then I should look out for that 80 people then." Sooyoung said and raised out a gun. " Where the heck did you get that?!" Taeyeon said and quickly grabbed it , hidding it inside her jacket. She looked around if someone saw that.


" Don't worry Taeng, its just a toy." Sooyoung said and reached out her hand to get her gun. Taeyeon sighed in relief and gave it back to Sooyoung. " I got 79." Yoona said, " How 'bout you Seobaby?" Yoona asked. " 83." Yoona's eyes became big. She went to Sooyoung's side. " Do you have more of those guns?" She asked. " Yoong! What did I tell you about violence?" Seohyun charged at Yoona. Now Yoona was given a speech about violence.


Yuri laughed at this and looked at Jessica. " How many did you get?" Yuri asked. " 82." Yuri nodded. " I got 80." Yuri said and gave Jessica one. Jessica raised her brows at this, " I made it, don't worry." Yuri said and gave Jessica a wink. Jessica smiled and kissed Yuri's cheek. She ate it and then looked at Yuri. " What are you gonna do with the chocolates?" Jessica asked.


" I'm gonna visit an orphanage and give it to the kids." Yuri said with a smile. Jessica smiled and hugged Yuri, " You keep making me love you more, do you know that?" Jessica said and kissed Yuri on the lips. " Now I know." Yuri said and kissed Jessica again.


" How about you KryBer?" Sooyoung asked, they both shrugged. She raised a brow at this, " Where were you guys? Don't tell me you were making out." Upon hearing 'that' the two blushed instantly. " Oh, what a red valentine." Sooyoung said, teasing the two. " I'm curious how many Tiffany got." Nicole asked as all of them looked at Tiffany. " Um... I got 99." Tiffany said.


" Oh My Gosh! She beat Taeyeon's highest score!" Nicole exclaimed, shaking Hyoyeon to write it down. " Actually... Its 101. I ate the other two." Tiffany said blushing. Taeyeon who was beside her smiled at Tiffany's reaction. " How many did you get Taeng?" Hyoyeon asked, there might be a chance that Taeyeon beat her high score. " 120." All of them had their mouth agape. " Thats like the highest of the highest!!!" Amber exclaimed.


" You can beat me Amber, if you stop going elsewhere with Krystal." Taeyeon pointed out. Amber's mouth went to a thin line. " its our way of celebrating valentines." Amber mumbled, Taeyeon heard it but let it off. " Why won't we just walk our separate ways and enjoy the last of Valentines with our lovers? How does that sound?" Yoona suggested.


They just shrugged and went their separate ways.


______________________________________


"Well, that was surprising." Tiffany said. "What is?" Taeyeon asked as she was concentrating on their intertwined hands. "The amount of chocolate you got." Tiffany pointed out. Taeyeon chuckled, "Not a surprise once you get used to it, but you... You got a ton full too." Taeyeon said. Tiffany giggled. " What can I say? I'm irrisistable." Tiffany joked. "Right..." Taeyeon gave a sarcastic remark.


Tiffany pinched Taeyeon's arm as they laughed at their conversation. " You don't really have a present for me." Taeyeon said. Tiffany scoffed and flipped her hair, "I, myself, is the perfect gift you can have. Just touching my hand, you're considered as lucky." said Tiffany. " When did you get so cocky?" Taeyeon said as she rolled her eyes. "Just being able to stand next to me, you're considered lucky." Taeyeon said.


"This conversation is going no where." Tiffany said as she giggled. "You started it." Taeyeon argued. Tiffany stopped and looked at Taeyeon with an innocent expression. "Did I?" Tiffany said. Taeyeon scrunched up her face. "Where is the Tiffany I know?" Taeyeon said and looked around. " Yah! I'm showing my true self." Tiffany said and puffed up her cheeks. "I'm just kidding." Taeyeon said and nudged her.


Tiffany covered her ears and looked away from Taeyeon. "I'm not talking to you!" Tiffany said. Taeyeon laughed at her and shook her head. Then Taeyeon's smile slowly turned to a frown. Tiffany looked at Taeyeon and found her with a sad look. Tiffany lowered her hands and intertwined it with Taeyeon's. " Whats wrong?" Tiffany asked.


Taeyeon sighed, tilting her head to look at Tiffany. opened, but she shut it close before shaking her head. Tiffany's brows knitted together as she looked at Taeyeon confused. " You can tell me anything you know." Tiffany reassured, squeezing Taeyeon's hand. Taeyeon sighed as she looked up at the sky before looking at Tiffany in the eye.


" I'm going to the US." Taeyeon said and wondered her eyes everywhere but Tiffany's eyes. " W-what?" Tiffany was surprised that she couldn't think straight anymore. " Why?" She question. " My father was given a job opportunity at the US and he accepted it. He wanted us to tag along, I refused at first, but my older brother convinced me into it." Taeyeon explained.


They both stayed quiet, not until Tiffany spoke up. " When are you leaving?" She looked up at Taeyeon. " Tomorrow." It was almost like a whisper, but Tiffany heard it loud and clear. Tiffany was depressed, she couldn't hide it. " When are you coming back?" Tiffany asked. " I... I don't know." Taeyeon spoke.


The atmosphere suddenly felt depressing, none spoke at the moment at they walked aimlessly. They stopped to eat at a fast food restaurant and decided it was a night. Taeyeon walked Tiffany home, their hands still intertwined. Once they reached the front door of Tiffany's house, they loosened their grip as they looked at each other. 


" Do the others know?" Tiffany started with the questions. Taeyeon shook her head, Tiffany bit her lip at this. " They'll get really mad if they hear it." Tiffany said at which Taeyeon chuckled at. Their laughter died down as Taeyeon began being teary eyes, she wiped a tear that fell down. Tiffany smiled a little as she gripped the end of her jacket. She knew were this was going.


" I think we s-should break u-up." Taeyeon stuttered. Tiffany hang her head low, " I think so too." Tiffany's voice was low. " Its not like I don't love you anymore its just that–" Taeyeon was cut off when Tiffany pressed her lips on hers. Taeyeon was surprised but she kissed back. Tiffany leaned out and smiled at Taeyeon, it might not be real, but it was a smile to show she was fine with Taeyeon's descision.


" I understand Tae, long distance relationship is hard, with the time difference and all that. But promise me one thing." Tiffany said, raising one finger. Taeyeon nodded, Tiffany smiled. " Promise me that you'll never forget me." Tiffany said as Tiffany showed her pinky to Taeyeon. Taeyeon laughed at Tiffany's childish act, but wrapped her pinky with Tiffany's. " I promise." 


After that they hugged as Tiffany went inside the house. Though she understands Taeyeon's reason, she can't help but let a tear fall. 

 


After all, she couldn't call Taeyeon hers anymore. 


------------------------

This story is gonna end soon and yeah, with drama.

 

 

 

Maybe.