Reconcile?

Campus Mates

 

 

 
" This was a bad idea." Taeyeon said as she walked to school dressed in pink. All the students turned their heads to look at Taeyeon. Some of the students knew Taeyeon hate pink, so it was a confusion. Taeyeon had her head hung low through out the walk. She sighed as she was in front of her classroom. She opened it and as expected, all eyes on her. She walked to her seat, not minding all the stares.
 
 
Once seated, she folded her arms and laid on it. And like de javu, the three friends found Taeyeon in 'that' position. " Guys, this feels like it had happen before." Yuri said. " De Javu." Hyoyeon said and whistled. " It is, but its different." Yoona said. They looked at each other, communicating with their eyes.
 
 
' Do you know what I'm thinking?' - YI
 
 
' I think I do.' - YK
 
 
' I don't.' - HK
 
 
Yoona and Yuri glared at Hyoyeon. She raised her hands in defence. " I didn't take eye ism lessons, okay?" Hyoyeon said, crossing her arms. Yuri and Yoona rolled their eyes. They walked to Taeyeon and Yuri patted Taeyeon's shoulder. Taeyeon lifted her head and sighed looking at Yuri. " This is the worst." Taeyeon said and went back to her original position. 
 
 
" This is bad." Yuri whispered to the two. Hyoyeon and Yoona furrowed their brows. " They need to make up. Its the group rule right?" Yoona said, " Its not a group rule pabo, its our motto." Hyoyeon said. " If need is needed, need is given." They all said at the same time. Yuri smirked " Then need we give." Yuri said and they all nodded.
 
 
They huddled up and began to discuss the plan.
 
 
 
______________________________________
 
 
It was end of classes but Taeyeon stayed at her seat, looking at the scene outside. " Why did I act that way?" Taeyeon muttered to herself. Then her mind crossed to Tiffany. " Tiffany..." It has been three days and she hasn't saw Tiffany even once. " I miss you." Taeyeon whispered. She laid her head on her crossed arms.
 
 
Then her phone vibrated, she reached down on her phone and looked at the caller I.D. She furrowed her brows, " Aish, this stupid monkey." Taeyeon muttered and answered her phone. " What is it Yuri?" Taeyeon said, tapping her fingers on the desk. ( "Come to the big tree at the back of our school.") Yuri said and before Taeyeon can utter a word, Yuri hang up.
 
 
" Hello?" Taeyeon tried to make sure if Yuri was still there or not. She looked at the phone and shoved it in her pocket. She stood up and went to the tree, muttering about how she would torture Yuri.
 
 
______________________________________ 
 
 
Yuri put her phone in her pocket and looked at all of them. They were all in a secluded area, and when I say them. I mean the 'man in the relationship', as what Yuri said. " Taeyeon's on her way, you guys keep guard while I go get Sica." Yuri said and was about to ran off but stopped by a voice.
 
 
" Wait! Why do we need to be here anyway, If the only thing we need is Tiffany and Taeyeon?" Amber asked confused, all she remember is being dragged here by Hyoyeon and Yoona. " To video the scene ofcourse, this is the first LQ after all." Yuri said with a grin. Yuri's phone started vibrating and she picked it up. " Hello, Kwon Yuri speaking." Yuri said.
 
 
( " Its me, Tiffany is on her way.") It was Jessica and she just informed Yuri about Tiffany's whereabouts. " Got it, thanks baby." Yuri said and hung up. " Positions!" Yuri shouted and they all ran to their places. Camera's in hand, they had their respective places to record the happenings.
 
 
______________________________________
 
 
Taeyeon arrived first, she looked around and spotted no one. " That stupid monkey, where is she?" Taeyeon said and hissed in anger. She lay down at the shade of the tree and closed her eyes, letting the wind blow over her skin. She felt relaxed, that she drifted off to sleep in a snap. The door creaked and out came Tiffany. She scanned her eyes, looking for a certain blonde.
 
 
But her eyes found someone else. " Oh?" Tiffany said in curiosity, she walked to the sleeping figure and gasp silently. " Taeyeon..." Tiffany whispered to herself. She sat down beside Taeyeon and looked at her face. She slowly reached out her hand and gently caressed Taeyeon's cheek. Taeyeon scrunched up her nose, making Tiffany retract her arm. 
 
 
She held her breath, afraid if what would happen. This made her wonder, Why would she be afraid of Taeyeon? Taeyeon's her girlfriend. She won't possibly hurt her. She then shook Taeyeon's shoulder lightly. " Yah." Tiffany said in a calmed tone. Taeyeon shifted, mumbling words Tiffany couldn't understand. " Yah, Taeyeon." Tiffany tried again.
 
 
Taeyeon didn't bulge. This made Tiffany pissed. " You won't wake up huh? Lets see if you wouldn't wake up after this." Tiffany said and stood up, leaving Taeyeon. Yuri's eyes widen. " Wha! That– Aish! Taeyeon, why did you have to sleep." Yuri frustratingly said. Sooyoung nudged her, pointing back at the bug tree.
 
 
Tiffany came back with a bottled water. Yuri's eyes widen, " Yes, thats right." Yuri said and had her eyes focused on what is about to happen. Tiffany opened the cap, " This is for the best." Tiffany said and poured the water on Taeyeon's face. Taeyeon abruptly stood up and coughed. Regaining her breath she tackled Tiffany to the ground.
 
 
Taeyeon looked at Tiffany's orbs and smirked. " You dare do that to me, Tiffany Hwang." Rush of adrenaline came over Tiffany as she pushed Taeyeon and hovering on top of her. " You dare push me down, Taeyeon Kim." Tiffany answered back. Taeyeon pushed Tiffany and hovered on top of her. " You dare ruin my favorite shirt." Taeyeon spoke up and smirked.
 
 
Tiffany eye smiled and hovered on top of Taeyeon, but failed as they rolled down at a small hill, created by the tree. They landed with a thud, laughing at theirselves. Taeyeon supported her upper body using her arm. She looked at Tiffany's almond shaped eyes, her face inching closer.
 
 
 
 
 
 
" You dare made me fall in love with you."