Upcoming VDay (Part 1)

Campus Mates

 

 

" My heart would stop beating if you would leave me, because you are the reason why I live."


" They say if you love someone, you should set them free. Therefore I would, if it would make you happy."


" Love has many meanings, but to me Love is You."


" Every relationship has an end, but rather than to end the relationship, I'd rather to END up being the one to bring you to the altar." 


These sweet words has been said every minute and second by the 'man in the relationship'. They seem to have a plan up their sleeves or they have done wrong. Everywhere they go, they seem to have a lot to say, which consists of cheesy words. The ' girl in the relationship' would wonder where did the 'man in the relationship' get these words.


So the Matees(girl in the reationship) held up a meeting to know what the Mates( guy in the relationship) are up two. Seems like their gonna do activities individually from now on. 


" Yuri has been like this from the start, so no problem with me." Jessica said as she leaned back on her chair comfortably. " Sooyoung isn't really the type to go and say cheesy words, its freaking me out." Sunny confessed and shuddered at the thought. " Same with Sunny! Hyoyeon's been acting strange lately and I don't know why." Nicole said. " Amber is just acting the same." Krystal just shrugged it off.


The four of them looked at the remaining two, who haven't spoken a word. The two blushed when the stares are on them. Seohyun would fidget and Tiffany would change her sitting position once in awhile. Jessica raised her brows, " You two liked it, huh?" Upon saying the sentence, Tiffany and Seohyun blushed deep red. " I-its the first time Yoong has said such things to me, so I can't help but feel flattered." Seohyun explained, playing with her fingers.


The four nodded, Yoona thinks like a kid, so it is understandable. Then Jessica looked at Tiffany, " We just got together about a month or two and all she did was care for me and such, but its the first time she'd ever said such things to me." Tiffany said and covered her face. " Theres got to be something thats going on with those four then." Sunny said and they all went into thought.


" Maybe they just wanted to be sweet to you guys cause its almost valentines?" Tiffany suggested. The four quirked their eyebrows and snapped their fingers in unison. " Oh! Right, its almost valentines." Nicole said and clapped her hands in excitement. Then they started spazzing, telling Tiffany what usually happens in valentines.

 

______________________________________


Mean while....

 

" HAHAHAHAHAHA!" 


" Would you shut up!!!" 


A battle between Sooyoung and Yuri had began about a minute ago. Yuri seems to have laughed about what Sunny had said about Sooyoung. " Y-you're freakin' her out!!!" Once again, laughter from Yuri. Sooyoung then assaulted to Physical damage. She started choking Yuri fakely, while Yuri kept on laughing. 


The mates had installed a CCTV camera on the matees room to see what the girls would be planning. This was usually done every february to see if their plan would be working or a fail to see if they should move to plan B. " Well, it works for me and Yoona. So you guys move to plan B?" Taeyeon said looking at the four. Having no choice, they nodded.


" You haven't said what plan B is though." Sooyoung pointed out. Taeyeon smirked and began to tell the other three the plan. 


______________________________________

 

A tan girl began running through the halls, swiftly dodging the students in the process. She stopped for awhile to catch her breath, she has been running around for hours and seem to not catch a glimpse of a certain blonde girl. Her eyes sparkled once she saw Jessica down the hall. In the blink of an eye, she was back to sprinting. " SICA!" Yuri shouted.


Jessica stopped and looked back. A glint in her eyes was seen as she waited for her Seobang. Once Yuri had reached Jessica, she hugged Jessica real tight. Jessica was taken aback from this. Yuri let go and took Jessica's bag. " I'll bring this for you." Yuri said with a smile, Jessica nodded and kiss Yuri's cheek. Once Jessica turned around, Yuri fist pumped and showed an ok sign. 


At the corner Taeyeon, Yoona, Hyoyeon, Amber, and Sooyoung gave Yuri thumps up. " Plan B worked for Yuri, now lets try for the three of you."  Taeyeon said and the other three nodded.


______________________________________


It was Amber's turn as she waited for Krystal at the cafeteria door. She looked at her watch and stood up properly. She looked at her watch for the second time as she counted. 


" 1...2...3"


In que, Krystal came in with Sulli and Suzy. Amber sneaked up on Krystal from behind and covered her eyes with both hands. Sulli was about to shout Amber's name, but Amber shook her head frantically, giving her best puppy eyes. " Hey guys! Who is it?!" Krystal questioned, trying hard to pull the hands that were covering her face.


" Someone you know well." Suzy hinted, Krystal stopped moving and hit Amber on the stomach with her elbow. Amber groaned and crunched down on the floor. " Oh My Gosh! Amber! I'm so sorry!" Krystal said in panic. " I'm sorry, I thought you were Minho." Krystal apologized, helping Amber to stand up. " It's okay, at least I know you'll be able to handle yourself from unwanted suitors." Amber said with a painful expression.


" I'm so sorry." Krystal repeated, Amber shook her head and smiled at Krystal. " Just let me sit down for awhile, the pain would go away anytime soon." Amber said and sat down on the floor, Krystal followed as she held Amber's hand. " We'll be going first then." They both fleed. Amber and Krystal sat there for minutes, it was a surprise the school bell didn't ring.


Amber sensed that Krystal still felt bad about what she did, so she brought up their intertwined hands and kissed the top of Krystal's. " No matter how many times you've hurt me, I know deep down that you love me more than I do." Amber said and kissed Krystal's forehead. Krystal blushed and hid her face on Amber's neck.

 

Amber smiled widenly.

 

" Love you, Stupid."


______________________________________

 

Sooyoung stood outside of the school's gate, tapping her foot in the process. She was obviously waiting for Sunny and she was already hungry. " Sunny Bunny, where are you." Sooyoung mumbled to herself. " I'm right here." Sooyoung jumped upon hearing the voice. " Bunny, you scared me!" Sooyoung said and placed her hand on her chest.


Sunny giggled and linked arms with Sooyoung. " Good then." Sunny said and they walked together. " Where are we going Bunny?" Sooyoung asked. Sunny just smiled and kissed Sooyoung's cheek. " You'll see." Sunny said. That silenced Sooyoung for good as they walked to Sunny's destination in silence.


It has been hours since they have been walking, Sooyoung was tired as hell, but she didn't show it. Sunny seemed to be excited about showing Sooyoung the place they were heading to. Sooyoung was bored and tired, then an idea struck her. She recalled what Yuri had said and wanted to try it with Sunny. " Sunny Bunny." Sooyoung called. " Yes, Sooyoungie?" Sunny asked.


" Do you know the three types of kisses and their meaning?" Sooyoung asked. Sunny stopped walking and looked at Sooyoung with pure curiosity. " Three types of kisses?" Sunny assured, Sooyoung nodded and took Sunny's hand. " The first type of kiss placed at the back of the hand." Sooyoung said and kissed Sunny's hand.


" It means respect." Sooyoung said. " The second is placed on the forehead." Sooyoung placed her hand at the back of Sunny's head and kissed her forehead. Sooyoung then kissed Sunny on the lips, she was taken aback at this.

 


" A kiss on the lips means I love you."


Sunny's face turned deep red and punched Sooyoung on the shoulder. She hugged Sooyoung and hid her face on her chest.

 


" Pabo, I love you too."

-----------------------------


I'll write Hyoyeon, Taeyeon, and Yoona's part on the next chapter = > 

And yeah, Super Belated Happy Valentines <3