Jjinja!!!

Campus Mates

( Taeyeon's POV )

 

Did I just hear right? This is a dream.... Is it? Gaaaah! I can't think straight! I looked at Tiffany and saw she was not giving any reaction at all, Doesn't this surprise her? I looked at my Grandfather and saw him smiling. "This is what you wanted right Taeyeon." Grandfather said and I felt Tiffany's gaze on me.

 

I looked at my grandfather and signaled him to leave us a bit. I think my Grandfather got the point and left us, going to his secret room in his wall. "You wanted to be Campus Mates with me?" Tiffany question when my grandfather left. When I was about to speak Tiffany throw a following question "And where did that come from?" Tiffany said and pointed at the wall where my grandfather just went in.

 

"He's a sneaky man, and as for the CM thing, I did want a Campus Mate. But.... I didn't expect it to be with you!" I explained with my lips shaped as a duck. That seemed to make Tiffany laugh, just when the atmosphere was awkward, the door opened and there I saw my friends piled up on top of each other."Yah! I told you no pushing!!!" Yuri shouted.

 

"I couldn't hear anything!!!" Amber shouted back, I walked up to them tapping my foot. "Care to explain anything?" I said to them and they all stood up lined up  I was just teasing I tried to hide my smile as I walked up to them one by one and purposely slowmoded in Yuri spot.

 

"Who would like to explain?'' I questioned them, all of them backed up leaving Yuri on the spot. I felt a hand on my shoulder and saw Tiffany, "That's enough teasing Tae" She whispered to me, that sent a shiver down my spine. I pouted "Fine" I said and looked at Yuri and went closer to her and patted her shoulder.

 

I felt her tense up, I smirked "I just was teasing, loosen up a bit." I said to her and smile, I laugh when I heard them sigh at the same time. "So you guys were evesdropping, huh?" Tiffany spoke for the first time. they nodded, "So you gals are going to be the new CM's ,huh? Not a surprise at all" Hyoyeon said and wrigled her eyebrows teasingly. We all laughed at Hyo's statement, What would I do without them.

 

 

(Tiffany's POV)

 

 

After we had our little conversation, the dean went out from his hiding place and asked our friends to wait outside to seal our contract. They all had teasing smiles plastered on their faces, I was so confused when I saw Taeyeon blush. What is it about the contract?

 

"Okay, back to our discussion." The dean said and looked at us repeatedly. if this were an anime, I would have question marks floating around my head. "May you seal the contract." The dean spoke. Me and Taeyeon looked at each other and at the dean. "What will we do?" I asked."We have to kiss, to seal the contract" Taeyeon said to me looking at another direction. "K-k-k-kiss." I was completely shocked, really kiss?  

 

"Yes kiss." The dean said and smiled at me "But, only lovers do that thing?" I reasoned out and stood up. Then it hit me "Don't tell me..... All of them did this too." I looked at Taeyeon for an answer. "At first they were against it, but they did it anyway. So yeah....They did it." Taeyeon said and stood up.

 

"Abuji, I can still wait.Tiffany, You don't need to mind it." Taeyeon said and I can see dissapointment in her eyes, she was about to leave. When I held her wrist, and pressed my lips on hers.

 

 

A/N: Here's an update, sorry it's late I'm kind of brain washed