Happenings

Campus Mates

 

 
It has been days since Yuri and Jessica have broken up, it made a stir around the campus. Everyone knew about it and all the girls and boys were trying hard for the dean to pick them as the new campus mate of thee Jessica Jung.
 
 
And yes, it is possible for anyone to have a new campus mate when they have broken up with their current one. But the disadvantage is that the dean would be choosing your new campus mate. But if the couple have fixed the situation BEFORE the dean has found a new campus mate, it is possible to stay the same.
 
 
The news have passed Yuri and she couldn't do anything about it. She has tried talking to Jessica but Jessica would give her the cold shoulder. She tried giving Jessica letters of apology, but Jessica throws it even before reading it. Yuri have done anything possible for Jessica to talk to her but failed.
 
 
She stayed at TaeNy's dorm but often stayed out side of Jessica and hers supposedly room. She would cry her self to sleep and TaeNy could hear her. It breaks their heart to hear one of their friends heart broken and crying.
 
 
Yuri have mostly skipped her meals and just plays with her food. Jessica doesn't often hang out with them, only when Yuri wasn't around. Yuri have told TaeNy about the story. It was planned by Hyuna, she suspected it when she saw a camera man following them around.
 
 
Thinking it was one of Hyuna's stalkers, Yuri stood close to her. But soon it clicked when Hyuna played a trick on her pretending that there was something on her eye and kissed her on the spot. But naive as Yuri can get, she fell for the " sorry-I-tripped" excuse.
 
 
Now she felt so stupid for thinking Hyuna was a nice girl. " Stupid, stupid, stupid." Yuri repeatedly said and also repeatedly banged her head on the wall, not caring if people looked at her weirdly. She doesn't care about her reputation, what she wants right now is her Jessica back.
 
 
" YURI!" She heard a voice call, she knows to well who owns that voice. " Sica..." Yuri turns around a smile on her face, but as quickly as it appeared, it disappeared. She laughed at herself for being stupid. Her laugh turned into sobs " I'm so pathetic." She said and continued crying, sliding down the locker.
 
 
What she doesn't know that Jessica was there, leaning on the wall that separated them both. Jessica covered to avoid making a sound, she closed her eyes and made the tears fall. " I'm sorry... I'm sorry, Seobang." Jessica sobbed and ran away.
 
 
---------------------------
 
I cried while writing this chapter, Literally T_T