Kissu

Campus Mates

 

 
Amber took a peek to see what the couple was doing and found them cuddling on the couch. She chuckled and crossed her arms, she took out her phone and texted all the campus mates and her girlfriend. Soon she heard the door open, she made a hush sound with her finger. 
 
 
They all gathered around the couple and they heard a shatter sound from a phone. They saw Jessica took a pic, she raised a brow " What? Its a good blackmail." Jessica said and all of them agreed. All of them took out their phones and took a pic of the couple.
 
 
" What would we do if Taeyeon suddenly wakes up?" Krystal asked. Everyone looked at one another. They knew what Taeyeon is like when she gets mad, she can do the most terrifying thing in the world. They shuddered at the thought. They backed away " That I would not want to happen." Sooyoung said.
 
 
She was one of those people who experienced Taeyeon's wrath and she sure doesn't want to experience it for a second time. " Did you experienced it, Unnie?" Krystal asked with both brows raised. Sooyoung nodded, for a second she went on a daze. " She's like this whenever she recalls it, don't bother her or you'll get hit." Sunny advised and patted Krystal's shoulder.
 
 
Krystal nodded and stood away from Sooyoung. Taeyeon groaned from the commotion happening and slowly opened her eyes. She was about to stretch her arms but her right arm was being stopped. She fully opened her eyes and saw Tiffany soundly sleeping on her arm. " Wakey wakey sleeping beauty..." Taeyeon whispered into Tiffany's ear.
 
 
Tiffany scrunched her nose and shook her head. " Sleep..." Tiffany mumbled. Taeyeon smiled and kissed Tiffany on the lips. " Come on... Sleeping beauty doesn't sleep all day." Taeyeon said. Tiffany pouted " One more." She said. " Not unless you wake up beauty." Taeyeon said and blowed on Tiffany's ear. This made Tiffany giggled " okay, I'm up." Tiffany said and pouted her lips.
 
 
Taeyeon gladly kissed her and kissed her nose playfully. " Are you a couple or what?" Yuri spoke, she covered instantly. The others glared at her for ruining the little movie they were watching. " How... When... GAH! GET OUT!!!" Taeyeon screamed and all of them scrambled to get out. " I told you not to speak!" Jessica's faint scream was heard from the halls.
 
 
Tiffany giggled " That was something." Tiffany said and crawled on top of Taeyeon. Taeyeon's eyes went wide, " It was... y." Tiffany said and kissed Taeyeon. She stood up and winked at Taeyeon before she went to the bathroom to freshen up. " Such a tease." Taeyeon said. 
 
 
 
-----------------------------
 
Are my chapters short? I hope not. But I updated :)