Unconcious Confession

Campus Mates
 
Everyone sited themselves at the dining table, ready to devour Taeyeon's cooking. Taeyeon, with the help of Tiffany, served the foods. Placing a plate in front of everyone. Tiffany and Taeyeon sited themselves and looked at the pair of eyes looking at them. Taeyeon nodded and all ate their food hungrily. " Taeyeon is absolutely the best cook!" Sooyoung said, to Taeyeon it didn't flatter her. To her Sooyoung thinks all food are delicious, but she can't deny she felt grateful.
 
 
" Good to know, Soo." Taeyeon said and sent a wink to Sooyoung. Sooyoung faked a faint that made the people on the table laugh. They all enjoyed their meal. Laughter and a bit of throwing of foods were done, but it was contentment to Taeyeon. She looked at her friends playing with each other, she smiled and giggled at some point. She looked to her side and saw Tiffany giggling, she smiled brightly and held Tiffany's hand.
 
 
This caught Tiffany's attention, she looked at Taeyeon and raised her brows. Taeyeon kissed the back of Tiffany's hand. Amber caught the act and nudged her girlfriend. Everyone slowly stopped what they are doing and watched their friend. They smiled among each other and quietly left the couple one by one.
 
 
Taeyeon looked at Tiffany's eyes and leaned in to close the gap. Tiffany slowly closed her eyes. Taeyeon could feel Tiffany's hot breath, she closed her eyes. Taeyeon's hand went to Tiffany's hand to her waist. Causing Tiffany to shiver lightly from the feathery touch. " Taeyeon..." Tiffany breathed. Taeyeon pressed her lips on Tiffany's and they engage in a passionate kiss.
 
 
Taeyeon broke the kiss, only for Tiffany to chase it. Tiffany bit Taeyeon's lower lip, causing Taeyeon to groan. Tiffany broke the kiss and surprisingly they found themselves on the couch lying down. Both breathing heavily, though looking at each others eyes. Cheeks painted in deep pink " Wow..." Taeyeon said.
 
 
" Your a great kisser." Tiffany said, covering her face as she said it. " Y-your a great k-kisser too." Taeyeon stuttered still hovering on top of Tiffany. Taeyeon realized their postion and stood up and helped Tiffany to sit up. Tiffany touched her lips and had a dazed expression on, Taeyeon sat beside her and held her hand. " Hey..." Taeyeon softly called, Tiffany's head shot up and she looked at Taeyeon with wide eyes.
 
 
" I'm sorry I was spacing out." Tiffany embarrassingly said, covering her face at the same time. Taeyeon shook her head and the side of her lips tucked up into a smile " I think its cute." Taeyeon said and smiled, showing her chin dimple. Tiffany smiled showing her best asset. " Your cute too." Tiffany said and pinched Taeyeon's nose.
 
 
Taeyeon scrunched up her nose, almost acting like a dog. She pushed Tiffany to lay doen the couch and hugged her, she put her head on top of Tiffany's. " Your the best thing that entered my life, you know that?" Taeyeon said and kissed Tiffany's forehead affectionately. " I love you." Taeyeon mumbled and felt her eyes closed shut.
 
 
Tiffany froze into the hug and contemplated if she heard right or if it was her imagination. She looked up to asked Taeyeon, but found her sleeping. She giggled at the sight and pressed her lips on Taeyeon's. She broke the kiss and brushed the loose strand that covered Taeyeon's face. She went close to Taeyeon's ear and whispered low.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
" I love you too, Babo."
 
 
-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-
 
Dear Reader,
 
Here's my second update. I think this story would be something you read on other stories, considering I'm an amateur and all that... But! Anyway what's important is if you enjoyed my story. After the long hiatus, I hope their are still people reading my story.
 
 
Yours Truly,
 
Author Jun :)