New Student

Campus Mates

( Taeyeon's POV)

 

We all headed to our classroom. They were all talking to their mates while I felt out of place, I look around me and found all the students paired up. But there was still some that were alone, well not really alone but with no mate. I sighed and pulled out my phone and started playing games.

 

I turned off my phone when we were infront of our classroom, I headed straight to my seat and once again sighed. Why must I be surrounded with Campus Mates, maybe I should suggest that grandfather make two classrooms. One for Campus Mates and the other one for the Singles.

 

The teacher came in and greeted us good morning and we greeted back. "Class today we will have a new student joining us, so be nice to her" Mr. Lee said. 'A new student?'  Its been years since we had new students enroll, so its a change to me. The door opened to reveal the girl I saw in the gym.

 

I saw her do an eye smile, maybe one of her good points. " Hi, my name is Hwang Miyoung but you can call me Tiffany. I lived in America but I mostly stayed here in Korea for half of my teenage years, but I'm still not used to things around here. So please treat me well." Tiffany said and bowed, our class seems to like her cause they clapped their hands. So I wouldn't be awkward I clapped a long too.

 

"Okay Tiffany you will be seated beside Taeyeon, Taeyeon please raise your hand" Mr. Lee said and started taking attendance. Tiffany walked to the seat beside me and said "Hi"  To which I greeted back. Class went on with the usual boring atmosphere, I looked out the window and saw nothing interesting. 

 

So I looked at my right and saw Tiffany concentrating on what the teacher is saying, I smiled at her expression. She has her lips formed in a pout, and her ball pen hitting her pink lips. She turned around to look at me and her eyes got big, She got surprised I guess.

 

I smiled at her and she gave me an awkward smile, I giggled at her and paid attention to the teacher speaking infront. Unnoticed by me that my grandfather installed a CCTV camera in our classroom.

 

( Tiffany's POV)

 

I was listening to the teacher and jotted down notes that were important, I started playing with my lips when the teacher discussed about something I already know. No use in listening when I already know about the topic, I looked to my left and saw Taeyeon looking at me.

 

I almost lost my balance, because that totally caught me off guard. She smiled at me and I smiled at her awkwardly, still not recovered by my shock awhile ago. She then started listening to the teacher. I took a deep breath and continued listening to the teachers discussion.

 

* Ring Ring *

 

the bell rang indicating break time, I fixed my things and was about to head out but my wrist was held. It was Taeyeon. "You still don't know anyone here, right?" Taeyeon said, I nodded and she smiled. "How about you hang out with me and my friends?" Taeyeon said and pointed at her back.

 

They waved at me and smiled, I waved back and did my eye smile. "So?" Taeyeon asked "Sure, why not" I said and followed behind Taeyeon. "Hi Tiffany!" They all greeted me and I smiled at them. "There are three people here who lived in America" Taeyeon said.

 

I smiled. "Really?" I said in english.

 

"Absolutely"

 

"Its the truth "

 

"Nice to meet you"

 

Three persons started speaking in english alternately. I heard Taeyeon laugh and I looked at her "The one who lookes like a boy is Amber, The one next to her is Krystal and the blonde girl is Jessica. One thing you all have in common is you all can speak english fluently" Taeyeon said.

 

I smiled at them and Taeyeon intruduced me to the other members "And their all Campus Mates" Taeyeon stated teasingly. I looked at Taeyeon shocked "All of them?!" I asked. "Yes all of them, well exept for me that is" Taeyeon said and smiled. "So what do Campus Mates do?" I asked Taeyeon again.

 

Taeyeon smiled at me "Why don't you ask the actual Campus Mates" she said, I looked at them and the first one to speak is Amber "We don't actually do anything" Amber said "We're all just paired up and eventually became a couple" Krystal finished off. "So you mean all of you are couples?" I asked and Yuri laughed "Yeah we all are" Jessica said.

 

"Kyaaaa" I spazzed, they all had shocked expressions "You're not disgusted with us?" Yoona asked "Psh no, not at all" I said and smile at them "I believe that Love has no Gender" I said and winked at them. They all looked at me with caring eyes, I looked puzzled at them.

 

"We wish that you would be Taeyeon's Campus Mate" Sunny said, that made shocked. I looked at Taeyeon and saw her blushing so I blushed too. It was suddenly awkward between us, when suddenly I heard laughter, I got a little annoyed at them and started to chase some of them. 

 

I looked at Taeyeon and found her smiling at me with caring eyes, I smiled back at her and she gave me a toothy smile.

 

I can't wait to spend my life with you guys

 

A/N: Here's an update every one, thank you all for subscribing and commenting :)