Start

Campus Mates

( Tiffany's POV)

the smell of fresh air ran through my body as I walk to SM highs front gate, its gonna be a new start. Be ready SM high, Cause Ppani ppani Tiffany is coming.

As I walk inside I see students walking in pairs, " They must be Campus Mates" I thought to myself. And yes i know about Campus Mates, i research a lot about this school.

As I walk in deeper I can hear loud screaming, more like 'KYAAA' s. When my curiosity grows, I heard the screams coming from the gym. I went inside and saw students cheering 

' This must be the practice of the Basketball team ' I thought to myself and took a seat at the top. As I scan through the basketball players and one particular player caught my attention.

She was short and has a child like face, she was moving so smoothly, almost like dancing. I didn't know that I was staring at her until she looked at me, we made eye contact.

I smiled at her and she smiled back at me. I heard the coach blow he's whistle and the player all rush to him and huddled. I admire how they work hard, I unconsciously smile and stood up. I took a last look at the short girl and theft.

 

 ( Taeyeon's POV )

 

" Good work guys, or should I say gals" Coach Siwon said and we all laughed, he blew his whistle one last time and said goodbye. I looked at the top seat at our gym and saw the girl gone.

I frowned and I went to the girls shower room and took a shower and got dressed. I went outside to be met with the sight of my friends with their Mates. I'll be honest, I'm jealous of them. I know that grandfather wanted me to have a great Campus Mate. But it's been 5 years since he promised me that.

I'm tired at looking at students who have Mates, it makes me feel out of place. Mostly 80% students have Mates and 20% students who don't have Mates, and I'm one of them.

I walked straight to my team and they greeted me. " Hey Tae" Amber said. Amber is paired up with Krystal Jung, The Mini Ice Princess." Have the dean found you a Mate already" Yuri said. Yuri is paired up with Jessica Jung, the Original Ice Princess.

" He still hasn't" I sighed and sat down, they all know about it. " Don't worry, maybe this year there will be one" Yoona comforted me. Yoona is paired with Joo Hyun Seo or Seohyun, She loves Keroro. I smiled, maybe just maybe the right person is just right here.

 

~

A/N: This is my first time on writing TaeNy, please tell me where I'm lacking and where should I improve on. I'm still learning :)