Tease

Campus Mates

I just want to say thank you for those who supported this story :) I really appreciate it, I seem to lose words whenever I start writing. So bear with me and my late updates. Again, Thank you *bows*

-------

 

"Yes, she is."

 

Taeyeon said and shocked Tiffany, Yoona and Seohyun looked at each other knowing that Taeyeon might have found the perfect girl for herself. "Since she's your girlfriend, then she just like a wife to you, right?" Sulli asked, her index finger on her chin.

 

"Where does she learn this things?" Taeyeon and Tiffany thought at the same time "Well, kind of." Tiffany said and smiled at Sulli. "Then when will you make a baby?" Sulli asked innocently. TaeNy and YoonHyun's jaw dropped "Where do you learn these things,Sulli?" Taeyeon asked.

 

"Yuri unnie" Sulli stated "I swear to Yuri if ever I see her I'm gonna teach her not to mess with an innocent mind."  Taeyeon cursed in her mind. "From now on DONT listen to things Yuri unnie says that you don't understand, Okay?" Taeyeon said, firmly stating DONT.

 

"Yes, unnie" Sulli said as Taeyeon patted her head, just then the bell rang indicating for the Seniors to go to class. "Are you guy's not going to class?" TaeNy and Yoonhyun said at the same time, after a short moment of silence they laughed together.

 

After laughing they wiped the tears threatening to fall on their face "Really aren't you guys going to class?" Tiffany asked, since she was the first to recover. "We were excused to class since its our turn to look after the kids." Seohyun said and Tiffany nodded.

 

"I guess there are some things I still don't know." Tiffany said an smiled "Don't worry I'm sure Taeyeon unnie will guide you." Yoona said. "Any way we should continue touring." Taeyeon said and squatted down to meet Sulli's height. "We'll be going okay, be a good girl while with Yoong unnie and Seo unnie" Taeyeon said and kissed Sulli's cheek.

 

"Yes unnie." Sulli said and hugged her, TaeNy waved good bye to YoonHyun and Sulli and intertwined their hands together. Taeyeon heard Tiffany laughing "Yah! Why are you laughing". Taeyeon said and nugde Tiffany. "It's just that, the scene earlier-" Tiffany cut mid sentence since she started laughing again.

 

"Yah! Hold yourself together will'ya!" Taeyeon then nudged Tiffany again. "You were just like a father going to military and said goodbye to your daughter." Tiffany said and started laughing again. "Yah!" Taeyeon said and pouted "Aigoo! My husband doesnt want to go to military." Tiffany joked.

 

Tiffany let go of Taeyeon's hand and started running away from her. "Yah! Get back here!" Taeyeon started running after Tiffany, they were having so much fun that it seems like they were back to their childhood days. When Taeyeon reached Tiffany they lost their balancd and fell ontop of each other.

 

Tiffany was ontop and Taeyeon at the bottom, which means...... She got the pain. Taeyeon groans feeling the pain of falling, Tiffany sat up and saw Taeyeon's pained face. "OMO! Are you alright?" Tiffany said and help Taeyeon to stand up. When Tiffany help Taeyeon their faces were inche apart.

 

So lost in their eyes, Tiffany and Taeyeon unconciously leaned forward and slowly closed their eyes. Their lips touched and electricity flowed through out their body, their kiss was just a simple peck but to Taeyeon it was different. Now she knows.....

 

 

 

 

 

Tiffany is the right girl

 

 

 

     -------------------  Campus Mates -------------------

 

 

Unknown to the couple, there were people smiling at their small gesture. "Hehehe." One of them laughed "Hey, what is it?" the other one asked. "To think that all of us were like that." The person said and all of them agreed hugging their partners. "But out of all of us, you two were the longest to admit your feelings." the shikshin of the group said.

 

Which made all of them laugh "As if you were not like that." Yuri said and snuck out here tongue, they all started teasing each other. "Hey guys! What are you talking about?" Taeyeon and Tiffany appeared, seeing their hands interlocked the group decided to tease them. "Well, well, well look at what we have here." Jessica went towards the two.

 

Jessica went to their backs and held both their wrist up to make their interlocked hands visible, looking at this Taeyeon and Tiffany can't help but to blush. Only realizing that they were holding hands all along, being embarassed they looked away avoiding their eyes "Being shy now huh? Just awhile ago you were kissing!" Jessica teased more.

 

Remembering it their blush deepened, having enough teasing, Jessica let go of both their wrist and went back to her lover who welcomed her with a hug. "Don't worry unnie, you guys will get used to skinship and even brag about it when you guys be official." Amber said and kissed Krystal in the cheek.

 

"Yeah, once you get used to it, you'll be lovey dovey with each other without knowing." Yoona said and pecked Seohyuns lips "When that comes, we'll probably have cavity's with your sweetness." Hyoyeon said and hugged Nicole at the back and kissed her neck which made Nicole giggle.

 

Without noticing the couples began emiting a lovey dovey aura around them, making the unofficail couple blind. "Yah!" Taeyeon snapped the couples out of their lovey dovey moment. "You could have just went with the flow." Sooyoung said which got a nod by everyone.

 

"Aish! Just .... Lets go!" Taeyeon said and gently dragged Tiffany with her, who was eventually blushing at the affection the couples were showing. The couples just laughed at their success in teasing the couple. "We better, follow them to get it over with the rules." Sunny said and pulled Sooyoung along with her.

 

"Come on, baby." Krystal stood up and reach out her hand for Amber to grab. "Lets go." Jessica kissed Yuri to give her energy "Jungs, the way they handle us." Amber and Yuri said at the same time."Get your lazy up and lets go!" The Jungsis said to their lovers and dragged them out the door.

 

"Shall we?" Yoona said to Seohyun and HyoNic, they nodded and followed the couples.

 

-----

A/N: This is a little bit of an update, I'm having a little bit of what they call a writers block? Actually I don't know what that means but, to what I understand, it means you cant think of something to write? Anyway I still dont have a plan to what will happen to this story I just simply write whats on my mind.  But thank you for reading my story*bows*