Lock and Key

Campus Mates

 

They all gathered outside and walked to Sunny’s dorm room (A/N: did I mention anything about dorms? If not pretend I did kekeke) They all sat at the couch, in their case the supposedly man in the relationship sat first, And the girl in the relationship sat on their laps.

 

“You guy’s wait here while I get the rules.” Sunny said and went to the bedroom “I’ll go help her.” Sooyoung said and followed Sunny. Once the two left, the couple’s started flirting with each other. Leaving Tiffany and Taeyeon awkwardly sitting. (A/N: By the way, Tiffany is seated next to Taeyeon, Not on her lap)

 

Hyoyeon feeling the awkwardness between the two chuckled and whispered something to Yuri, who smiled at Hyoyeon’s idea. Yuri then whispered to Jessica Hyoyeon’s plan. Nodding Jessica whispered it to Krystal. They all whispered among themselves until the last pair.

 

Hyoyeon kissed Nicole in the lips, Tiffany looked at them and blushed. Soon Amber kissed Krystal’s neck, that action was caught by Taeyeon, who rolled her eye’s. Followed by Yuri who passionately kissed Jessica, Now both Taeyeon and Tiffany had their eye’s on them.

 

Now the room was filled with kissing couples that made Taeyeon and Tiffany feel more uncomfortable “Woah! Is it kissing day today?” Sooyoung said as she had just went out of the bedroom “Yah! Break it up you guys!” Sunny suddenly shouted.

 

The couple’s broke their kiss and acted like nothing happened, Sooyoung sat down on a single couch followed by Sunny who sat on her lap. “I don’t want to read this thing cause I already memorised it, so I’ll just state the important thing’s in here.” Sunny said showing the rolled paper to Taeyeon and Tiffany. Both nodded, signalling for Sunny to start.

 

“Okay, it was first stated that to officially become Campus Mate’s is to kiss, that you guy’s already did.” Sunny said and both nodded again “The next step is to show you are owned.” Sunny said “Show you are owned?” Tiffany asked.

 

“It’s like putting a collar on a dog, to show owner ship.” Jessica explained and showed her ring to Tiffany.

  

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Tiffany nodded and looked at the other couples, curious as to what is theirs. "We got tattoos." Krystal said and showed her tattoo which is located at her wrist.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

YoonHyun

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

SooSun

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

HyoNi

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 Tiffany looked at Taeyeon "We'll get something pink." Taeyeon said and Tiffany showed her eyesmile "Thanks TaeTae!" Tiffany said and hugged Taeyeon. Soon the room was filled with the couple's "Aww"s Tiffany broke the hug and smied shyly at Taeyeon. "Maybe we should just continue tomorrow." Sunny said and stood up.

 

Sunny and Sooyoung followed the couple's in the front door, saying their goodbye's. Sunny stopped Taeyeon and handed her a red box. Taeyeon looked at Sunny confused "I knew the day would come that you will have a Campus Mate, So I bought this." Sunny said and pointed at the red box.

 

Taeyeon was about to open them, But Sunny stopped her. "Give it to her, when you walk out of here, You'll get a peek then." Sunny said and smiled a sincere smile. Taeyeon hugged Sunny and muttured a small thanks. Sunny just hit Taeyeon,s shoulder lightly. Taeyeon said another thanks before going out of their dorm and beside Tiffany.

 

"What did Sunny want?" Tiffany asked Taeyeon, curiousity heard in her tone of voice. "Nothing, just congratulating me." Taeyeon said and gripped the red box in her pocket. Taeyeon looked around and realized that they were almost close to their dorm room. Taeyeon grabbed Tiffany's hand and pulled her in for a kiss.

 

Tiffany was surprised, but melted in the kiss, She slowly closed her eye's and responded. They broke apart and Taeyeon reached for the red box, Tiffany gasp " TaeTae?" Taeyeon opened the box and pulled the necklace out.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

( Pretend the key is blue :P)

 

"TaeTae its beautiful." Tiffany said and took the necklace, but was stopped by Taeyeon. "Let me put it on you" Taeyeon said and Tiffany turned around. Taeyeon put the lock on Tiffany's and Tiffany put the key on Taeyeon. "Now we have a couple necklace." Tiffany said and kissed Taeyeon's cheek.

 

"Thank you." Tiffany said and showed her signature eye smile "Your welcome."  Taeyeon said and interlocked their hands. They walked to the dorm hand in hand, smiles visible in their face. And their heart beat's for each other.

 

 

====

It has been awhile ain't it? Mian, I was busy updating my other story 'I Had Enough' I was thinking of finishing it so I can focus on this story. But maybe I can update once I have an idea for this story :) Anyway, YEHEY! I learned how to put pictures.