Chasing

Campus Mates


Tomorrow came as Tiffany woke up, not feeling good what so ever. It was the day Taeyeon was leaving, leaving Korea, her friends, and even Tiffany. She wasn't in the mood to go to school, but she had to pass the message to the others. She looked around the room, it was practically empty after Taeyeon packed her stuff and bid goodbye to her.


Though Tiffany slept at her parents house, she went back to the dorm at 2 in the morning, hoping to catch even a glimpse of Taeyeon. But, nothing. The time she opened the door, Taeyeon's stuff was gone. Everything, except Taeyeon's favorite stuff toy Dookongs. Tiffany walked up to it and hugged it. She can practically smell Taeyeon's scent.


She slept hugging dookong after that. Now she wasn't in the mood to do anything. She sighed and got up to get ready for school. After getting dressed she headed out her room and went to SooSun's room to eat breakfast with the rest. She knocked on the door and after a few minutes, Sunny opened the door and greeted her with a smile. Sunny then noticed that her fellow danshin wasn't with her.


" Where's Taengo?" Sunny asked, she was caught by surprise when Tiffany suddenly hugged her and started sobbing. Sunny was panicking that she didn't know what to do. Luckily, YulSic came. " Omo! Whats happening?" Yuri asked as she saw Tiffany was crying. Jessica pried Tiffany off of Sunny and cupped her cheeks. " Hey, Tiff. Whats wrong?" Jessica said in english. Hoping Tiffany would feel better speaking in her fluent language.


" Taeyeon... She... She." Tiffany wasn't able to finish her sentence as a sob escaped her lips. Jessica hugged Tiffany, combing her hair in hopes of calming her down. "Shh, its okay. You can tell, just breath in and breath out." Jessica said as Tiffany followed her every word. Tiffany calmed down a bit as they went inside. They let Tiffany sit on the couch and Yuri brought her a glass of water.


The other campus mates looked at Tiffany in worry as her eyes were red, giving a sign that she had been crying. " What happened?" Yoona asked Jessica. Jessica shook her head, " She hasn't told me yet." Jessica said and sat down beside Tiffany. " Can you tell us whats wrong?" Jessica asked softly, not wanting Tiffany to burst into tears again. Tiffany wiped her tears with the tissue Amber reached out to her, she nodded as she threw the tissue at the table with the other pile of tissue.


" Taeyeon... She left." She said her eyes glued to the floor. "Left? What do you mean left?" Sooyoung questioned. " She left to the states. She told me yesterday and she's leaving today." Tiffany filled in the information they should know. " TODAY?!?" Everyone, except Tiffany, screamed in unison. They all stood up and started to cause a racus. Nicole and Sunny pulled Tiffany to the door as the others followed.


Tiffany was cluelessly being dragged out the dorm and into Hyoyeon's car. They all fit in as it was a van. " Is everyone inside? Hyoyeon asked as she looked at the rare mirror. " We're all inside!" Yuri shouted from the back. " Good." Hyoyeon said as she pushed the gass pedal. Making the car jerk forward, making them all lean forward. " Slow down Hyo!" Nicole said as she slapped Hyoyeon's arm.


" If we don't speed up, we might not catch Taeyeon in time." Hyoyeon reasoned as she took a sharp turn. " We don't even know what time Taeng's flight is!" Nicole shouted. The car came to an abrupt stop. " I though I was gonna die for a minute there." Krystal said as she sighed in relief. Hyoyeon scratched the back of her neck and looked at her passengers in the back. " Does anyone know what time Taeyeon's flight is?" Hyoyeon question and in que they all pulled out their cellphones and texted Taeyeon.


______________________________________

 

Taeyeon was at one of the airport benches, waiting for their flight. "Hey, you alright?" Jiyoung asked, Taeyeon's older brother. Taeyeon clasp her hands together and shrugged her shoulders, " I don't know." Taeyeon honestly said. " Theres like, something missing that I can't seem to figure out." Taeyeon said, closing her eyes, trying to figure out what it is. Jiyoung smiled, " Maybe because your friends aren't here?" That seemed to hit a spot as Taeyeon sighed.


" Yeah." Taeyeon spoke and then her phone vibrated many times in her pocket. She snatched it and found 8 messages. It was all from her friends. All had the same words written on it.

 

 

" What is the time of your flight? ((((;゚Д゚)))))))"

 

______________________________________


The car turned at the corner with much speed. " She says its at 7." Tiffany said. " What time is it?" Jessica asked. " 6:54." Krystal answered. " We only got 6 minutes to get their." Amber pointed out. " Don't worry, flights usually delay for 2 or 3 minutes so we have extra time before the take off." Hyoyeon spoke as she took a sharp turn to the right, then left.


" I understand that we're in a hurry, BUT CAN YOU FREAKING DRIVE SAFELY?!?! I DON'T WANT TO DIE YET!!!" Yoona screamed. Hyoyeon didn't listen to Yoona as she continued to drive recklessly. They all wondered how the heck did Hyoyeon get to drive when it should be Yuri to begin with. Jessica looked at Yuri and spoke. " I thought you were going to drive the car?" Jessica asked. Yuri shrugged her shoulder. 


" I thought I was." Yuri answered at which Jessica facepalmed herself. Tiffany was very nervious, she doesn't want to miss getting a chance to see Taeyeon for the last time, and for Hyoyeon's deadly heart attacking driving. Hyoyeon slowed down when she saw a line of cars. She hissed at the sight. " Traffic." She announced. Everyone groaned as they sat back. " How far is the airport from here?" Tiffany asked.


" Well, we're in the bridge. If you reach the end, you'll see the airport from there." Hyoyeon said. Tiffany nodded, " Thanks." Tiffany said and opened the car door. Hyoyeon's eyes widen. " HEY! TIFFANY!!!" Hyoyeon shouted from afar. " What the heck is she thinking?" Jessica shouted as she looked at Tiffany's running figure. " Shes fighting for love." Yuri said and opened the car door.


" KWON YURI!!!" Jessica shouted. " I'll meet you guys there!" Yuri shouted as she ran to catch up to Tiffany. Tiffany was breathing hard, it was the first time that she ran this hard and she didn't expect to ran fast either. One thing that was in her mind right now is:

 

 

 


To bring back Taeyeon.


----------------------------


I must really be found of 'leaving-for-states-and-lead-girl-be-chasing-lover' kind of theme. If you have read my other story 'I Had Enough', which is Kryber centric, Krystal did the same thing Tiffany did, but she didn't reach Amber in time. I don't know about TaeNy though. (ㄱ_ㄱ) 


Anyway, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR KID LEADER KIM TAEYEON!!! ^_^ Hopefully there will be some TaeNy pictures to be awaited in her instagram :D