The Guest

PERFECTION
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona woke up that morning to the sound of Seunghyun’s car. She has been sleeping in the guest room downstair with the duplicate keys of the house in her hand. Yoona stretch her hand and she open the door of the guest room. She has been running away from Seunghyun because of what he said.

             ‘We will continue that tonight’

              He scared her to death and without keep thinking. She take the duplicate keys of the house and went to sleep in the guest room. Seunghyun has been looking for her in the room and she heard him knocking on the door but she won’t open them.

              Seunghyun has the charm to melt her down and if she sleep in the master bedroom. She is sure, she will melt in his arm and she is not ready for that yet. She don’t want to sleep with someone without love. She want to be loved and she want to make love not having . She got another goosebump with the word . It was too much for her. Her social life is not including the life. She is still a . Her one and only pride. Doesn’t matter what others say about her but only she know the truth about herself.

             After a long shower and breakfast, Yoona is happily singing along to her favourite song while she is reading the magazine. She slowly humming along the music and sometimes sing together. Her focus is on the magazine and that’s when her door ring. Yoona sigh.

            “Don’t tell me those neighbour were ‘back’ again this early...” Yoona ignore the door but after sometime, it continue to ring and she stand up, put down the magazine in her hand.Turn off the music and walk towards the door.

             She was expecting either Tiffany or Sunny since only those two are fulltime housewife. Hyoyeon is a trainer in a dancing studio while her husband own the studio. Sooyoung is a kindergarten teacher and her husband work with the Choi Corporation and Sungmin is a photographer and he own a studio in Ilsan and he work with famous model. Yoona wonder if Sunny would be jealous because her husband always working with  many beautiful and y model or actress.

            Yoona eyes was wide open when she saw her guest. It’s not them. It was Jonghyun. “Jong-Jonghyun-ah...how did you know I live here...” she ask. Completely in shocked. Jonghyun take one step to hug her but Yoona put her hand over his chest. Pushing him.  “Yah..what are you doing?” she want to yell at him because of his crude behavior.

            “You don’t want to give me a hug? It’s been a week since we met...” Jonghyun ask. A bit dissapointed.

             Yoona ignore his ranted and look around. If there would be someone looking at Jonghyun. “This is not a place to talk about us...and what the hell are you doing here? How did you know my address...”

             Jonghyun smile and she step inside the house. Yoona was restless. What if the neighbour come to her house. What if they ask about Jonghyun.

            "It wasn’t that difficult...I ask your cousin..what was his name again...ahh..Sehun, Im Sehun..I said I want to send your wedding gift and he gave me your address...that boy is so easy to be fooled..” Jonghyun smirk.

            “Jonghyun-ah..please leave, I don’t want my husband to see you..” she said.

            “Your husband?” Jonghyun ask and look at Yoona. Then he look around the house. That’s where he found out the big frame on the wall. The wedding picture of Seunghyun and Yoona. He is holding her in his arm and she is laughing while her hand is around his neck. Their forehead is touching and they look romantic eventhough it just an act. “I bet you can be a good actress baby..why wasting your talent and your look..you would be famous...just believe in me...” Jonghyun turn to look at Yoona

            “Is he a good kisser?” Jonghyun ask and it really irritate Yoona. In anytime, she would lose her patient when talking to Jonghyun.

            “Yoona???”

             His voice. The voice. Yoona turn to look to the front door. Seunghyun. When did he come back. Why did he come back? She can’t hear his car just now. Yoona was speechless. She don’t know what to say.

             Jonghyun turn to look at Seunghyun and he smile. Taking a few step, to approach the man. “So you are the infamous Choi Seunghyun? Well I am Lee Jonghyun, Im Yoona’s boyfriend...” he introduce himself and shake hand with Seunghyun. A quick one.

            “Choi Seunghyun...the husband of Im Yoona...no..now her name is Choi Yoona...” Seunghyun was calm and he walk towards Yoona. “I left my file in OUR ROOM...can you please take it for me darling?...” he tell Yoona and stress the word OUR ROOM so that Jonghyun can hear him. Yoona look at her husband before slowly nod her head and walk upstair. Into their room.

             Yoona found the file on the bed. She take it and take one deep breath. What is going on right now? Will Jonghyun and Seunghyun fight with each other because of her? Yoona was hesitate to come out of the room but then her eyes was wide open when Seunghyun is the first one to come and find her.

            “Did you find the file darling?” he ask and Yoona give it to him. He walk to Yoona and look at her. She try to look up at him she know she won’t be able to do so. “I don’t like him being here..this our house...the house only for me and you and no outsiders is allowed especially your ex-boyfriend...” Seunghyun whisper

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter