Secret

PERFECTION
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was the day to show their design. Also Yoona’s last day at the company as intern. Jun Ji Hyun arrive early morning and enter the room. Yoona and Jiyeon was already in the meeting room. Waiting for her.

         “Hi...it’s good to see both of you again...” Jun Ji Hyun speak as she sit on the chair in front of them.

         Yoona smile as she take her place and Jiyeon also do the same.

         “So..how’s the progress? Can I see your design?” Jun Ji Hyun speak as she look at each of them.

         “Sure...” Jiyeon is the first one that place her design in front of her. “I took one week to design this..I browsed through your picture in the internet to look at what type of dress you usually wear and I decided to make something that you never wear before..something that will bring your beauty out..something that will make you more stunning at the red carpet and in the picture..” Jiyeon smile with satisfaction.

         Jun Ji Hyun nod her head as she browsed through Jiyeon’s design. “I like it..it sure is different..different from any other dress that I’d wear so far..you sure knew about what best for me...” she smile. “How about you Yoona-shii?”

         Yoona smile as she handed Jun Ji Hyun her design. She take it as she browsed through them without saying anything. Yoona become anxious at her reaction. She is serious and not smiling at all. Jiyeon smirked at Yoona as she notice how Jun Ji Hyun studied Yoona design.

         “Yoona-shii?” finally she speak.

         “Yes?” Yoona look at her.

         “Can you tell me how long did you take to design this?” she ask Yoona, looking at her with serious expression.

         “Hmm...two days?” Yoona answer without hesitation.

         “Two days?..no wonder...” she utter and much to Yoona’s dissapointment. Looks like she already knew the answer. Of course, she will choose Jiyeon.

         “I’ll choose Jiyeon’s design for the red carpet because it seem more edgy..suitable with the theme for that night..” Jun Ji Hyun speak exactly what Yoona had in mind.

         Jiyeon smile as she look at clearly dissapointed Yoona. She won! Finally..the moment that she had been waiting for.

         Yoona still can’t believe what had happened. Even her own husband like her design or is it just him? because he is her husband, of course he likes everything.

         Jun Ji hyun turn to look at Yoona. “Jiyeon-shii..I am sorry but can you please leave two of us together?” she requested Jiyeon all of sudden.

        “Oh sure” Jiyeon smile to jun Ji hyun and smirked at Yoona before she left two of them together

         Right after Jiyeon close the door suddenly Jun Ji hyun jumped forward to hug Yoona. “Yoona-shii..thank you..thank you so much” she chanted happily.

         Yoona on the other hand was puzzled. Why thank you? Thank you for making not so good design?

       “I don’t understand..”

         “Well...actually, I saw your design through Mrs Kim..the principal at your college and I was so eager to meet you and I knew you are not only good in designing but you were born with that talent..” she stop.

        “but you just chose Jiyeon’s design.”

        “I know..”

        “Then why thanking me? I still don’t understand”

        “...because  I want to save your design for the most special event in my life...” she smile meaningfully to Yoona

        Yoona look at the celebrity with surprised look on her face.

         “I like your design Yoona-shii” Jun Ji Hyun speak again “...well maybe too much..and It’s so precious to me..I can’t believe that you knew exactly what I want..and you only took two days to come out with this beautiful design...”

         “But you already chose Jiyeon...” Yoona still can’t understand her.

         “For the red carpet..Yes! but I want to keep your design for my wedding..”

          “Wedding?”

         “Yes..I’ll wear your dress..during my wedding and I want you to improvised it a bit so that it will look more like a wedding dress...I also want to discuss with you..would it be alright for you to become my wedding dress designer, I also want to look at your other designs..well for my pre-wedding photoshoot?”

         “Oh..I am so honoured to do that Jiyeon-shii...” Yoona smile meaningfully.

“Thank you Yoona-shii..it’s not that I don’t like your design but I want to wear it during my special day..”     

         “Oh..I understand and it’s my pleasure too...” they both shake hand.

          Jiyeon was waiting right outside the door when Yoona and Jun Ji hyun open the door.

         “Oh Jiyeon-shii...still here? Well, I will tell Mrs Lee about your design and you can proceed with the producing.”

         “Yoona-shii..it’s an honor to meet you here..I really want to thank you...this is my card and please feel free to contact my manager or myself..we still have a lot more to discuss about the design.

        “Sure Jihyun-shii..”

         “Please don’t give your design to other people..remember..it is exclusively for me..”

         “Alright!”

        “Err...I don’t understand..” Jiyeon ask. “You said you choose my design for...”

        “You will understand soon sweety..” Jun Ji Hyun patted on Jiyeon shoulder before she hugs Yoona and left.

         Jiyeon look at Yoona’s smiling face. Isn’t Yoona supposed to be sad or dissapointedor angry but why is she smiling. What is the meaning of exclusively for Jun Ji Hyun.

***

         “I am so happy to be able to meet and work with you Yoona-shii...” Mrs Lee announce. It was Yoona’s last day and she also happy since she heard that Jun Ji Hyun will choose Yoona to be her wedding dress designer.

         “Me too...” Yoona speak. She was so happy that day. Eventhough, her design wasn’t choosen for the red carpet but Jun ji Hyun will wear her design for her wedding, the most special even in her life and only a woman who’s married can understand that feeling.

         Jiyeon enter her room with so many feeling. She stand up and sit down before she paced in her room.

        “Okay...maybe you won again this time Yoona but you just wait and see...someday, you’ll lose everything that you have...including your husband..I believe that will happen...not today...it could be some other day...”

***

         Yoona was smiling as she walk out of the elevator towards the front door.

        “Im Yoona-shii?” a male voice suddenly greet her and she turn to look at him.

        “Kim Soo Hyun –shii?” Yoona was in shock but excited at the same time. She won’t expect that she will meet him again. It’s been so long. So long...

         “What are you doing here?” Soo Hyun asked. He look around. Looking for her company but she’s totally alone.

         “I am working here...”

         “Working? The heir of big company also working? Wow! I can’t believe this...”

         Yoona shrugged her shoulder at him with her smile.”Well, I am..hmm..what are you doing here?” Yoona’s turn to ask.

“Oh..I came here to pick someone...she has meeting here..” he answer back.

         “I see...girlfriend?” Yoona ask playfully and Kim Soo Hyun only smile to her.

         “Well...are you going somewhere after this?” He asked looking at the beautiful face in front of him. Afraid if he is disturbing her.

         “No..but I am waiting for my husband..”

         “Husband? Oh I almost forgot..Choi Seunghyun right? Is he here too?” he asked.

         “He has meeting near here..by the way, you knew my husband?” Yoona totally did not expect that he knew Seunghyun too.

         “Of course I know him Yoona-shii..he’s famous..never forget to mention, good looking and rich too..so everyone out there especially women, know him...” he complimented her husband.

          Yoona just smile a bit. She is proud to hear such compliment about her beloved husband but deep in her heart. She was worried because a good looking husband would always be hunted by so many girls. She trust Seunghyun’s love for her but she can’t help but to feel threatened by that thought alone. What if there is much more beautiful, younger, rich and perfect woman out there that seduce her husband. Will he leave her?

         “Don’t worry Yoona-shii...you are already perfect woman...your husband should be worry because there are so many men out there fancy you..” he speak, try to sooth her heart.

          Yoona chuckled a bit. “You are just fluttering me Kim Soo hyun-shii..” she smile to him.

***

        Seunghyun just came in through main door where his wife is working and bumped onto someone.

       “Sorry...oppssss..Seunghyun darling!? What a pleasant surprise...” The woman chuckled.

        Seunghyun  scoffed. “What are you doing here Jiyeon?” he asked. After the incident where Jiyeon become the main reason of his argument with Yoona, he never met her anymore.

        “Of course I am working here...like your beloved wife..she’s the intern designer here right? Same with me..” Jiyeon laugh but Seunghyun is serious.

       “Are you here to pick yoona?

       “Its none of your business.” He speak harshly as he leaves Jiyeon.

       “I know where she is..well..if you really want to know..” Jiyeon smirked.

       Seunghyun stop walking and turn to look at Jiyeon.. “What do you mean?”

***

        “So all this time, you were in Japan huh? how long you were there?”

        “After I left college..I went there..so it’s been six years..I came back last month..” Soohyun speak as he puts his hand inside his pocket.

       “How about you? I heard that you were doing well in college..the top’s?” he smile.

       “Well..you know I am kinda smart..even if I don’t do any study...I am still the best!” she exclaimed.

       “Bragging?” he ask. Both of them look at each other and they laugh together.

***

        Seunghyun can see a man is talking to his wife. He is good looking and Yoona is smiling and laughing with him.

        “That’s Kim Soo Hyun..Yoona’s ex-boyfriend..” Jiyeon speak as she pointed her fingers towards them both.

        “You think, I’ll believe your words just like that?” he already know about Jiyeon. Before, she lied about Yoona’s relationship with Jonghyun and he knew that she’s also lying right now.

       “You think, I just made up story? Want proof?” She asked as she pulled Seunghyun’s hand towards Yoona and Soohyun.

      “Well.well..well...look who we have here..the reunion of ex-boyfriend and ex-girlfriend..” Jiyeo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter