Trust Her

PERFECTION
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona paced in front of the door. Why are they still not here yet? What happen to Seunghyun? as far as she knows, Seunghyun do not drink, he said, he will lost control if he drink and he do not want to be the person that do not know how to control himself. Then why did he drink? Yonghwa said, he was drunk and he can’t get home by himself.

           Her thought was shattered when she heard the door bell. She went to open the door and saw Yonghwa carrying Seunghyun by putting his hand over his shoulder. She went to help him as she put her hand on Seunghyun’s shoulder too.

           Yoona can smell the alcohol from his breath. Seunghyun then suddenly turn to look at Yoona the moment the enter the house. He chuckled as he look at her face.

          “Hey y...” he utter as he hiccup and Yoona shake her head while Yonghwa just smile.

          They put him on the couch and Yonghwa massage his shoulder.

         “Thank you for sending him home..”She thanked Yonghwa.

         “Its noth-...” his words was cut and his eyes is wide open when suddenly he saw Seunghyun stand up and hug Yoona.

         “Seunghyun-shii...”Yoona try to take off his hand from hugging her but instead. He turn her around and locked their lips together.

         Yoona was stunned. Shocked and embarassed to Yonghwa. She can feel his kiss is urgent,passionate and hot . He try to lift her skirt and her eyes is wide open.

         Yonghwa slowly turn his body away from them. He was lost for words when he saw Seunghyun suddenly kissed Yoona. Yonghwa feels awkward to be there.

        “I-I’ll go now Yoona-shii..” he said while stuttered as he left and do not forget to close their front door.

          On the other hand, Yoona was still in shocked. Right after, Yonghwa left, she use all her energy to pushed his body away from her. Seunghyun fall onto the couch. He groaned but Yoona body was boiling. How could he do that to her? Come back home drunk and kissed her right in front of Yonghwa while their front door is wide open.

         “Are you crazy????” she yelled at him.

         “I want you..” he said as he try to stand up.

         “You are insane..” she mutter as she start to make her move to leave him. Gone all the feelings from before, she was worried about him but not anymore, she is angry at him.

          As she was about to climb the staircase. She saw Seunghyun fall onto the floor. He groaned and it looks like he is in pain. She stop at the first staircase and slowly sigh. She went back to him and try to lift his body. He was clinging to her, with much difficulty, she helps him upstairs into their room.

         She puts him down on their bed and look at him. Shaking her head. He really is drunk and can’t control himself, like he said. She take off his shoes and his stocking and start to unbotton his shirt that smelled like alcohol. While she is doing that. He suddenly hold onto her hand and they look at each other.

          Yoona was about to pull her hand when he suddenly flipped her body beneath him. She gasped as she try to pushed his chest. He was heavy and she feel suffocated. Both because of his weight and the smell.

          Seunghyun caressed her cheek and she shivered because of that.

         “Seunghyun-shii..let me go..” she said.

         “I love you..” he mutter.

         “You are drunk..” she answer.

         “I want you...”he said. “I want to make love to you..” he added and her eyes is wide open.

         “No..we can’t..” she try to rationalize with him.

         “Why?” he ask. “Because you are no longer a ? Because you slept with him? your boyfriend?” he asks.

          Yoona become puzzled. Who is he talking about? But she do not want to know about that at the moment and she push his body with all her might but she still fails.

         “You are hurting me..” she tells him.

         “I will do anything for you..”he said as he once again crashed their lips together. Yoona was about to give up when he moved to kiss her neck but all of sudden, he become stiff. He has fallen asleep while kissing her.

          Yoona sigh in relief and slowly she push his body off her and saw that both of his eyelids were closed. She take a deep breath as she straighten her clothes.

***

         Seunghyun groaned. He massage his head as he wake up. He still has the hangover. Look around the room. Their room. How did he come back home last night? Then he remember about Yonghwa. It must be him then.

         He look at the door when suddenly it was opened from outside. He saw Yoona, she is holding a tray with drink and breakfast for him. He raised his eyebrow. She cooks for him? Wow, this is the first time ever since they got married, she cooks for him and bring him the breakfast. Breakfast on the bed.

         Yoona ignore the way he looks at her as she put the tray on the side table. “Drink the soup..it is good for hangover..”she said and immediately left.

         He smile before he take the tray, to eat his breakfast.

          Yoona went to work on her drawing after she sent him his breakfast and she choose to be in his working room since it has the nicest view from the balcony. She was about to go to the balcony when she saw the diary. The diary that he take from her and hide it. It was on the table. How careless. She went to take the diary and put down her drawing books and stationeries on the tab;e before she bring the diary to the balcony to start her new mission, reading it and digging his secret.

           Seunghyun didn’t saw Yoona anywhere around the house. He was about to go back to their room when his phone ring. He saw his phone lying on the table of the living room.

          He fetch the phone and saw Yonghwa’s number. “Hey..”he answered the call.

          “What’s up bro? feeling better?” Yonghwa ask.

          “Hmm...I still have hangover..by the way, thanks for sending me home..”

          “It was nothing..”Yonghwa answer but he is trying to hold his chuckled.

          “Why? are you watching something funny right now?”Seunghyun ask.

          “No..but last night yes..” he answer.

          “Last night? What’s so funny?”

          “Oh yeah..its not funny but its hot..” finally he laugh.

          “I don’t get you..what do you mean?”

           “Last night..you don’t remember that you kissed her right in front of me?”

            Kiss her? who? His heart is beating really fast. Don’t tell me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter