Getting to know her

PERFECTION
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

         Yoona take diary. It is locked and how come he use a locked diary. Just like the teenage girls that afraid if someone is going to read her dairy but this is Im Yoona. She definitely will figure out what is she going to do.

         “Where did he keep the key to this?” she keep thinking about it. The lock seems different because it shaped like a heart and mostly only girl would keep that kind of diary. “Should I just ‘knocked’ this out?” she mumbled to herself.

         “What do you mean by the last chance?” Seunghyun pushed the door of the room and Yoona quickly hide the diary behind her. He saw what Yoona is doing and her action look suspicious. “What did you plan to do?” he ask and approach her.

         “Don’t come near me...” she said and try to keep the diary away from his sight.

         “What is the thing behind you?” he ask and still approaching her without hesitation.

         “Nothing...” she hide the diary under her t-shirt behind her and he saw what is she doing but seeing how persistent she is to hide the thing. He stop asking about that. Maybe it is something personal.

          Seunghyun sigh and he walk to approach her and stop when he reach her. Yoona’s hand is still behind her. “Just don’t do ridiculous thing...I don’t want to lose you...” he said and cause the wife to have goosebump because of his sweet word.

          Yoona swallow his saliva. Why is he getting into the loving mood lately. The way he treat her right now completely different from before they got married.

         “If you want to talk to me, I will listen to you...” he said and bring his hand to touch her hair and Yoona look at him.

        “I don’t have anything to talk to you...” she said but still didn’t move at all since her hand is hiding something behind her.

        “But why were you so angry at me because of your rilakuma..I don’t know that it is precious for you and I just hide it because I know you will ignore me when you have those...” he point his mouth at her Rilakuma on their bed.

         Yoona sigh. “This is not about my rilakuma only...”she said and stop. Should she tell him about what happened in sauna? Should she embarassed herself one more time?

        “Then what is it? Tell me...” urging her to open and open her heart so that he can understand her.

        “Can’t you keep your hands off me for a second? Why must your hands need to creep onto my body while you mouth do the talking...” she suddenly spit at him when she realize that his left hand start moving from her neck down to her back and she is afraid if he would find out about the ‘thing’ that she is hiding.

          Seunghyun finally realize about what is he doing but he just laugh it off because of her bold remark. “This is not my fault..I guess...I am physically and mentally attracted to you and I can’t control my hand when I am with you...” he said as his right hand stay under her chin and left hand being static there. Yoona move her head away from his touch. “Okay...I am sorry...” he finally get both of his hands off her.

         “Don’t talk about moving from here again...I don’t want to dissapoint our parents...please be patient and ignore the nosy neighbour for a second..I promise, I will find a way to stop them...okay...” he assure her but Yoona still can’t belive and satisfied with his answer.

         “Okay...” she answer in short. Not really mean it actually. She just want to keep him away from her for a moment so that she can continue with her plan.

          He smile and left the room and Yoona exhale in relief. She took out the book out of her t-shirt and hide it in her wardrobe and left the room after sure that it is safe in there. There would be another day to carry on with that plan. It's too late now Choi Seunghyun, even he agree woth her to move from the neighbourhood. She will still carry on with her plan and you can also tell what would she do because he is clearly refusing her.

***

         Seunghyun can’t concentrate on his work anymore. He keep thinking about Yoona and he take out his phone and make a call to someone.

         “Hello...Jaejoong-ah...I want to know something..can I talk to your wife, this is about my wife” he ask the moment the call was answered and soon the phone change to Tiffany’s voice

         “Do you know what had happened with Yoona today?” he ask and giving his two minutes,listen attentively to Tiffany’s explanation about what had happened in the sauna earlier.

        ‘So that is the reason, aigoo...why you make this so complicated Yoona-yah?’ He swear, he never met someone as stubborn as Yoona before this. She really want to do things in her own way. After the phone call with Tiffany ended. Seunghyun call someone else, Yuri. She is close to Yoona and Yuri must know what is her like and dislikes.

         “Hello...Seunghyun-yah...is that you?” Yuri answer the call in a cheerful way.

         “Hmm...I want to ask you something...”

         “Is it about Yoona?” Yuri ask with her playful voice.

         Seunghyun sigh. Yuri and Taeyang is the same. They always regarding the matter about Yoona. “Do you know what she like?”

         “Aigoo..you guys have been married almost three week and you still don’t know what she like?” Yuri and l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter