Surprise!

PERFECTION
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                Seunghyun walk into the restaurant the moment he arrive at the Paradise Hotel. The time on his watch is showing exactly 9 pm. He knew that Bom wanted to meet him there but he purposely didn’t go to meet her but he did replying to her text saying that he forgive her but he couldn’t meet her. But right now, he’s at the hotel. Not to meet her but he’s meeting Yonghwa.

                “Seunghyun…” he heard Yonghwa’s voice and feel a tapped on his shoulder.

                “Well…hello brother…how are you? Long time no see…” Seunghyun hug’s Yonghwa.

                “I thought you are not coming…” Yonghwa said as they walked towards their own reserved table.

                “I must come…I haven’t seen you for few months…how was your concert?” Seunghyun asked.

                “We are on our break right now…but we will continue on tour next two week…so I’ll go travel around the world for another few months…” Yonghwa answer.

                “So you are going back to Busan? Spending time with family?”

                “Yeah..but I planned to bring my parents to Japan…tomorrow I am going back to Busan, I just stopped by Seoul because I wanted to see you…”

                “Wow…you sure live a pretty hectic life…so how was your bandmates?” Seunghyun asked as the waiter put a glass of drink on the table.

                “Are you meant to ask about your wife’s ex?” Yonghwa laugh. It was no other than Jonghyun.

                “Oh come on…it was an old story…just don’t bring it up…” Seunghyun shake his head.

                Yonghwa chuckled. “We are okay…Jungshin is spending time with his parents and so Minhyuk but I think Jonghyun is going somewhere with his new girl…he already forgot about Yoona…”

                “Really? That’s good…”

                The men keep chatting without realizing there’s someone observing them.

***

                “How could you Seunghyun…you don’t want to meet me but you’re meeting someone else…I know I am no one to you but you can’t do this to me…it was my mistake, I admit it and I am already sorry but why must you do this to me? I also have feeling…if you hate me, just say it…” Park Bom sigh.

                “Miss..are you okay?” a voice asked her, looking at the woman painful expression.

***

                “I still can’t believe that it’s been a year since you guys were married…”

                “I know…time sure fly fast…did you know that at this same place, I come here and kidnapped my wife…”

                “What do you mean you kidnapped your wife?”

                “The day of our wedding, Yoona disappear..but I know that she’s going to do that..so, I asked my personal assistant to follow her..it just happen she came here with Jonghyun before she’s about to flew to Japan but I came to her room and ‘forcefully’ bring her to the wedding hall…”

                “Wow…you really did that? How was Yoona’s reaction?”

                “You know her…she screamed all the way from the room until we got into my car…” Seunghyun smile as he remember everything that happened on that day.

                Yonghwa can only shake his head with his smile. Now, he can see that Yoona and Seunghyun are really meant for each other. They both are stubborn but they both have the something that will always bring them together. Their opposite attracts is their strong attraction to each other.

                Seunghyun is still smiling. He remember exactly what happened one year ago.

                “Let me go…I said let me go…Choi Seunghyun you jerk…I don’t want to marry you..” Yoona is hitting Seunghyun back as they were in the elevator with a couple. The couple look at them and was dumbfounded. They were shocked to see a woman wrapped in blanket only on top of a man shoulder.

                “Sorry…my wife is not in a good mood because she’s pregnant...we had some argument and she ran away from home....our kids at home is looking for their mother...I must hurry and bring her home…” he told the couple.

                The couple nod their head looking at Seunghyun and Yoona’s blood was boiling when she heard that.

                “I am not your wife…I am not pregnant and I don’t have kids at home…Choi Seunghyun you JERK!!!!” Yoona screamed once again before the elevator was open and Seunghyun exit the elevator and ignore the sceaming Yoona and the staring people at the lobby before he bring Yoona into the car with him.

                “You--….” Yoona was about to say something but Seunghyun hold onto her head and silence her with his kiss.

                Her eyes were bolted. She wanted to push him but when he deepened the kiss. Yoona lost her mind as she slowly surrendered to the kiss. Then Seughyun pulled out as he smirked and slowly wipe his lips with his fingers.

                “Exactly as the way I thought…you wanted me to kiss you and you love the kiss…” he said as he started the ignition.

                Yoona’s mouth hang open. “You…”

                “One more words and I will assume that you wanted me to do ‘that’…” he warned her.

                “Do what?” she asked.

                He looked down at her body and Yoona finally understand what he meant by ‘that’, she wrapped the blanket tighter around her body. She just remember that she was with nothing but a blanket. Seunghyun smile victoriously as he drove to the wedding place. The wedding was pushed back one hour late upon his request.

                They arrive at the preparation room and the people are rushing to do Yoona’s make up and hair. Eventhough, they were in hurry. She still came out flawless and as gorgeous as always in her wedding dress and with her make up and beautiful hair.

                Then, the ceremony finally commenced when Seunghyun walked into the hall. Yoona was waiting for her turn to enter right in front of the door with her father’s in her hand.

                “I can’t believe that my baby is getting married today…” Mr Im smile as he gripped onto his daughter’s hand and Yoona smile at her father.

                “Ready?” he asked the daughter and Yoona can only nod her head. The father and the daughter finally walked into the hall followed by the flower girls, brides maid and the music from the piano.

                “I trusted my daughter to you Seunghyun…please take good care of our Yoona…” he said as they reach Seunghyun and Mr Im gave Yoona’a hand to Seunghyun.

                “I will abonim…” he said as he grasped on Yoona’s hand with his meaningful smile.

                Yoona slowly gritted her lips and get into the altar and stand next to him.

                “If you dare to do anything stupid…I will kissed you harder this time…” he whisper and Yoona pretend that she’s not listening even though she did listen and her face was reddened. Both embarrassed by his comment and mad at him for threatening her.

                Yoona mind wander elsewhere until the part they had to say ‘I do’

                “Now…I pronounced you as husband and wife, you may kiss your bride…”

                Yoona look at Seunghyun and gulped onto her saliva. Kiss? He’s going to kiss her again?

                Seunghyun look at the smiling and anticipating guest. “So Mrs Choi…shall we kiss?” he whisper as he put his hand on her waist and tilted his head and approaching her.

                Yoona was closing her eyes. She couldn’t bear to see how he uses the chance to take advantage of her once again. She was waiting for his lips to touch her lips but nothing happened and instead she heard the audience and the guest are chuckling.

                She opens her eyes to see at Seunghyun smiling face. He was teasing her and Yoona looked down because she was embarrassed but Seunghyun bring her face upwards to look at him before he finally put his lips on her and started kissing her passionately. Yoona’s face was heated the whole time they were kissing with a total of 100 witnesses in the hall.

                “Down to the earth…Calling for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter