The Game

PERFECTION
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

GAME

“LET ME GO! I SAID LET ME GO!!!”

Yoona voice echoed through the empty living room. She keep struggling in his arm until he stop walking after they reach the bedroom. Her bedroom. They will spend the night at Im’s mansion for a family gathering before they will move on to Choi’s mansion for another family gathering and they were set for their honeymoon after that. They don’t know where they will go yet because the parents said it was a surprise and later they will find out.

         Seunghyun put down his newly-wed wife on the couch. Not gentle but too hard and just enough to make Yoona glare at him with her piercing fierce-looking eyes. He just display his poker face. He sense no danger or threat from her glare. He is not afraid of everything.

         “Why are you doing this? You ruin my holiday with my boyfriend and now you want me to be a fool by following you around with the title of your wife?” she ask. Loud. Yoona stand up and face him. Eventhough she is tall but compared to him, he is much taller and she has to look up since they are close to each other.

         “I am not asking you to follow me around...” he said when he take a sit on the couch. Yoona look at him with her flaming eyes.

         “Then why are you doing this? Why am I supposed to get married to you...I want my freedom back..I don’t want to be your wife...” she yelled again as she stomped her feet on the floor. Like a little child.

         Seunghyun put his hand over his ear and walk to her bed and take a sit on the bed. Ignoring her ruckus. Yoona went to follow him, she is not satisfied when he keep playing dumb and ignore her word and now he is lying down on her bed.

         “This is my room and this is my bed...get out...” she said. Crossed her arm around her chest. She look at him and Seunghyun look up at her. Smirked before he lay down on the bed and make the girl eyes who is also his official wife wide open. She grit her lips and pulled his hand.

         “GET OUT!!!!” Yoona shouted again as she pulled his arm and his body off her bed with all of her might but turn out to be the opposite when he pulled her hand towards the bed and she fall down on top of him. Yoona look at him. hang open. Both surprised and mad since he made her like that. “ERT!!!” she yelled and with that he flips her body around and change their position with him on top of her.

         “ERT?? I am your husband and I can do more than this if I want...” he said. Threatened her.

         “What do you mean?” she ask. Nervous and scared come to greet her all of sudden. Moreover with their current condition. Just for today. This is the second time they lay down so close like this. Chest with chest and tummy with tummy.

         “You know what I mean right? Didn’t you always do this with your boyfriend? Opps..sorry boyfriendsss...” he stressed on the letter ‘s’ and smirked.

         Yoona try to pushed his chest with her free hand. She is not replying to his remark as she put all her effort to pushed him far from her but Seunghyun hold both of her hand and pinned them up above her head. Pinned her body on the mattress.

         “Yah...Let me go...” Yoona try to struggle. She gritted her teeth. Her chest rise up and down with anger.

         “Why should I?” he ask. Teasing her. This is fun. Making fun of someone like Yoona. He won’t expect her to be like this. He thought she would respond to him the way she would respond to her boyfriend but she is trying to resist him and this is so exciting.

         Yoona look at him. Wonder what is he going to do since he keep holding onto her hand. Her chest feel suffocated because of the burden that come from his big body. “Choi Seunghyun..I said let me go..are you crazy?” she ask. Feel heated, her blood is boiling. She feel like kicking his face if she can move right now.

         “Why should I let you go Mrs Choi Yoona? tonight is our first night? Aren’t we supposed to spend our first night with something sweet?”

         “Sweet my foot...” she curse at him.

         “Oh..how sweet...is this the word that come from the beauty that makes men go crazy? I wonder what they see in you apart from your face and  your money?” he smirked.

         “You are playing around with my patience Choi Seunghyun..I said let me go...”

         “No I am not..I just want to test my market to see why they like you so much...” his eyes move from her face to her chest that still covered with her wedding dress. “Nothing special about you, even your chest is just the normal

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter