The Beginning

PERFECTION
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Seunghyun drove his car in anger. It could’t be this way. He won’t let her do this to his family. She think, she can mess with my life eventhough her family is at the same level with his family. Definitely a wrong move woman. He won’t let that happen. The ring from his phone disrupt his attention. He take the phone andput it on his ear.

         “You found her?” he ask his assisstant.

         “Yes Young master, she is at the hotel of XXX...” the person give him the information.

         He smirked and change gear and speeding his car even faster. “I will find you, no matter where you go..” he mutter to himself.

***

Back in the room. Yoona is massaging her own head. She has got her migrain again. Yoona lay down on the bed and when the door is being knocked from outside. She slowly gather her strength and walk to the door. The moment she open the door, she saw a familiar figure in front of her.

         Jonghyun can’t take his eyes of the y girl in front of him with the tight fitting short dress that clearly give a good define to every curves her body. But then he look at her pale face.

         “Babe..are you okay?” he ask. Eventhough her face is a bit pale. It never affect her beauty. She still is a goddess like a barbie doll face feature.

         “I think, I’ve got migrain...” Yoona groan slowly while holding onto her door. He look at her in dissapointment.

         “So, you won’t come and join us?” Jonghyun ask. He want to introduce Yoona as his girlfrined to his friends since he keep bragging about how beautiful she is. They won’t believe in him at first but when they saw her picture. They can’t help but want to get to know her.

         “I am sorry Jonghyun but I don’t think I can make it..” she clenched her eyes and massage her temple. “But I will come and find you later on..I am going to rest and take a nap..see you tonight..” Yoona want to close the door but he hold onto them. Jonghyun smile as he pulled her waist to his body and lean down to give her a kiss.

         “Jonghyun-ah..I want to rest..” Yoona push his body and he nod his head. Alright, he has got plenty of time. That can’t wait.

         “Okay..see you tonight babe..”

After Jonghyun left. Yoona take her medicine that she always prepare in her purse in case she got migrain. She take off her clothes one by one and  walk to the bathroom. She would always take a hot shower and relaxed herself in the bathrub whenever she have migrain and she can’t wait to do that.

         After almost half an hour in the tub. Finally she has got her sense back. The pain in her head slowly start to ease. She look at the clock that she put near the tub and smirked. It is the time! Thank god she run away or else she would trapped there for the rest of her life.

         The sound of knocing on her door once again disturb her calm moment. Who is that? Don’t tell me it’s Jonghyun again. That man would never rest until he go what he want. Yoona just ignore it but it was continuosly and she almost heard that is not only knocking but kicking on the door. Who the hell is that? She wrapped the towel around her body since it was too loud and she won’t know if anytime the door would be opened from outside. Yoona open the door but the chain lock in still there. For her safety.

         “You!” she pointed her fing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter